The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 685 )
  • Viewing 601 - 650 of 685
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Me: (Disney's Descendant PTSD) "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well on the one hand, this rendition of the song does touch on an emotional issue. In some ways, we are somewhat like these girls dealing with the pressures of life and their increasing anxieties. We know two of these girls for having their temperaments and impatience with some of the goofy protagonists thinking that they are ruining their lives and making fools out of them. Often times, we are against these characters until we really start getting into their shoes and realize... 'Holy crap! I'm just like those kids.'

Most of us don't really know how good we've actually got it. Some of us don't have a reason to be stressed or anxious, that we continue to live our lives so carefree and less stress. But some of these kids don't get those same benefits we do. Life is constantly pounding on their door, whether it be work related, the status of their relationship with friends and/or significant others, or some other form of emotional trauma that just carries with you into adulthood. My own family have had their own moments of anxiety and I will admit I often have those moments as well. We're still working on it because we never wanted it to define us as people because we're so much more than that. The problem is: Most people just don't see things the way we've seen it and thus they have no idea what we've been through.

Well, people like you are blinded by his obnoxiousness that you don't even bother to see his other sides. You don't bother to see that he has insecurities. You don't bother to see that he has feelings, like everyone else. And you don't bother to consider what it's like for him, or what it's like on the flip side.

You don't know what it's like to have everyone always bringing you down and throwing a lot of flake at you. Which is why I suggested he be a guess star in Encanto, he could understand how Meriabell feels about no one thinking your special.

Everyone has something to give, but the problem is people like you don't bother to see that, because their blinded by a character's flaws and don't bother to see anything else about them.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sorry Jebens, but I must question your tone.

Are you trying to justify Zephyr Breeze by putting him on a more positive outlook? Or are you merely insulting me with your choice of words?

It's one thing to explain why Zephyr Breeze is a better character when given credit for, but I do not appreciate being spoken to that way. Especially since you are 'talking' to one of the administrators of the 'Disney Chronicles'.

Is there anything you feel you should say?

I'm sorry. I'm just saying, you shouldn't be so quick to judge someone by their flaws. And I guess I see a little of myself in Zephyr. I was annoying in middle school and was bullied and had flake thrown at me for it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Instead of telling me why I 'shouldn't' be judging someone, you should've been asking me 'why' I judged by someone's flaws? FanFic writers can make many, many stories exploring this other side of Zephyr Breeze we don't get from the T.V. series. Everyone has done it before, especially those who've been in that same predicament as he has... even folks like you who've had to endure before being the man you are today.

Here's my overall 'gripe'... we 'don't' get that in the T.V. series. We've seen him at his lowest point when he tried to rough it on his own, even admitting he 'can't' do anything and feels overshadowed by Fluttershy knowing that even his easily timid sister was still more successful than him. But apart from that, we don't see where he is genuinely kind or being that good brother that we'd like him to be. We don't see anything other than what the show provides and really... it's the 'crew' who made him that way (Not the actor, he's just paid to portray the characteristics).

I can't say I've been in your shoes. I was 'never' annoying in middle school, if anything I was the opposite. Just some other guy trying to get through school, determined to get through all my tasks, and just trying to earn the respect of some of my teachers. Had I ever been bullied? Yes. Have I ever been flaked? Yes. But I didn't really give a fuck about how others flaked me just because I was different, least not as much. I grew stronger, I became more productive, perhaps a little more outspoke, and I've improved.

And guess what? The same thing has happened to you. It was ballsy of you to talk to me that way and I could've 'easily' had you banned for a week just for answering me with that tone when there were 'better' ways to tell me. The fact that you admitted your problems, taking responsibility of how you were, that was braver. That showed how vulnerable you really were (If not still 'are') and yet you grew from that to the point you 'can' talk about it. But just because you've been through all those things does not mean you can lash out at folks just because they don't like a certain character. I'm sorry, but Zephyr will still not be my favorite character no matter how many chances fans make to explore another part of him.

Please try to understand.

Okay, though I will point out that he did thank Fluttershy for helping him and in the comics he did make a friend in Pixie Cut, that's all. But I understand.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is 'definitely' something you do not see every day. Then again, how many musical celebrities can say they got to do a song with Minnie Mouse?

Here's another poster I made.

Looks pretty cool.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will admit this is a very neatly done poster you got there. Maybe not one of my favorite sequels, but it has it's fun moments in between.

Another poster by yours truly

Well, I like what I'm seeing. Never thought about the diamond dogs or Diamond Taria being here.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not a bad poster if I do say so myself. Interesting choices with the inclusion of certain guest stars (Did we say they'd be in this project?). Hmm... I'd have to double-check some things, but it does look a slight bit promising.

Hey, there's something I had in mind. Since we had My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles in English, what about in different languages? That would be fun for me since I still got the title I made.

English Title:

Japanese Title:

That looks dope, I like it already:twilightsmile:!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If it was designed to attract a wider audience from all over the globe to recognize this fan story, then sure. Now if only there was a Japanese Dub of that one song you used for the intro.

Hmm... That would be interesting to have a Japanese version for the song, "Happily Ever After".

But there are different kind of songs in Japan that might fit well for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles opening in Japanese dub. But there are ending songs in anime too. Well, only in Japan. So what if there's an ending song for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles? That would be cool.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

An 'ending' song for the 'Disney Chronicles'.

For example...?

Uh...

I don't know which one, sorry ^^;

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm going to get back to you on that subject eventually. Maybe by then you'll have something. Really had us going with that concept.

I'll think of something, somehow in the future.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Diamond Tiara I'm kind of questioning about, but the Diamond Dogs... yeah, I can see how they could be working with Pete.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yes. I saw this on the Superbowl the other night. Not really the best night for Super Bowl ads, except a few that I thought was hilarious. But yeah, this was beautiful to watch.

Take a look at my latest poster

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I was wondering how that came about when I was on Deviantart just the other day. I know it's not considered one of the greatest Pixar movies ever, but as a fan of fantasy I thought it was a pretty okay movie. The whole idea of shifting everything we know about the realm of fantasy and modernizing it to some degree, on paper it sounded like it had potential. There's 'a lot' of guest stars in this project, I'm not going to ignore, but hopefully we can work it out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now that would be very interesting. Then again, we've seen Applejack take on several interesting personas. One point she was imagined as a swashbuckling sailor during that episode where she and her friends had some disagreements during a boating trip that went wrong.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Walt has been revived as a lifelike hologram with artificial intelligence. What an age we live in

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This was bound to happen at some point. We've seen shows that dealt with the possibilities of A.I. bringing famous characters to life as holograms. We sort of seen something like that with that hologram anime girl who performs all those big concerts. And I stress on the words 'sort of' in terms of similarities. Next thing you know, they'll have a hologram of some of the greatest U.S. Presidents of our time.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

There’s just something about this song that’s so rejuvenating, bouncing, and catchy that it can almost lift up a spirit, when you’re feeling “dead inside.”

Melody Time — Blame it on the Samba

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah, it does have a very catchy beat to it. You just can't help but have this desire to dance.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, I will admit that was a little bit funny. Those two definitely had a bit of chemistry. We have the snarky lion with a bad attitude, and we have the older goofball who wants desperately to prove himself. A bit sad what happened to the guy during that one movie, but then again, he did put himself in harm's way trying to be the lion to kill Simba.

My first drawing of Pinkie Pie. :pinkiehappy:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... it's actually not a bad design of everyone's favorite party pony. I must say, this is a rather good design.

Well, she looks cute.

Thank you 😊

Her name is Dreamlight Twinkle.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm going to assume that she's a distant descendant of Twilight Sparkle. That to me wouldn't be a surprise, if you ask me.

That could be, but Dreamlight Twinkle is a very special alicorn full of wonders and dreams, and her cutie mark is a Disney castle with a twinkling star soaring behind it. Pretty, huh?

PS - What do you think of Dreamlight Twinkle's design?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't really 'care' so much about designs, but on that particular subject it's neatly done. And I can tell she's a youthful pony just by looking at her by studying the face.

Add to the fact she's an alicorn who's destiny is on wonderment and dreams, I wouldn't be surprised if she was Luna's apprentice considering the dreamscape is her specialty.

Dreamlight Twinkle as a baby alicorn. Isn't she cute?

cheerful9
Group Contributor

What cutie!:heart:

Thank you. 😊

cheerful9
Group Contributor

You're welcome!

• Viewing 601 - 650 of 685