Comments ( 685 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 685
Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Yeah Rarity, just hush up and kiss.

One of my favs.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yeah... the George Garza comics. I do remember those. He is really into the whole 'Sparity' ordeal (Even went a little 'kinky' with one of his other comics).

"My Little Ponyta"

By leaficun3

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Look on very adorable

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ooh... 'this' Ponyta huh? Well I must admit it is a rather decent design choice.

Yeah. Just recently, my interest on Pokémon has reignited after years of being grown out of it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I haven't really followed much of Pokemon lately. Then again, I was never much of a Pokemon fan. I've always leaned toward Digimon.

Fellow fan huh? I'm a fan of both. I've watched that reboot since last year, and saw most of the series before it. It's almost the final episode.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I watched the Digimon series up until that one series when a tamer 'literally' had to punch a Digimon to activate the means to help his partner evolve. It was certainly... 'different' to say the least.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In my head I'm already hearing people say:

'Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!'

And it's been keeping me awake since that WHOLE BUCKING SCENE!!!! I can barely sleep; I don't know what I'm doing! URGH!!!

I mean I'd be cool with it, but it's a little awkward cause Sunny & Hitch have been friends for years and I don't know what direction they are going with it...

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I can certainly see

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And all of this out of Izzy thinking that Sunny was having some staring contest with her, when she was so surprised to have an actual unicorn in her own house. Course, they can only enjoy this moment for so long till an angry mob comes knocking on her door.

Pipp-pipp hurray.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Pipp-Pipp Hurray!

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

That's gonna be a trending meme for sure. Why didn't we think of that for Pipsqueak in FIM?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No one really thought of that until this year. And now Pipp's fans are practically 'named' after him.

*Offscreen* Sir, 'Pippsqueaks' came from the fact they are supportive of Princess Pipp...

JUST LET ME HAVE IT! JUST LET ME HAVE IT!!!

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Here's some more artwork for the Disney Chronicles drawn by yours truley from the villains trailer with the scene from Aladdin. Jafar hypnotizes Twilight Sparkle so he can learn about her homeworld: Equestria.

Yep, looks like something Jafar would do.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Jafar would do so, especially if he still had that hypnotic staff of his. All the secrets he could try to get out of Twilight Sparkle and she wouldn't even realize what's happening.

Where did you draw that?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It doesn't look like a drawing. It looks like one of those 'copy and paste' projects and all that was really done was coloring the eyes red.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

While it's true I do something like that But I'm learning to do digital drawing so I did follow the lines of the screencaps and uses different parts of body of the characters just so they can be part of a crossover drawing. Like I said before who says I can't draw. :)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well better than mine. I can’t draw for beans. Better as a writer than a sketch guy anyway.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Took a little inspiration from the wallpaper posters by Thekingblade995 so decided to do the same thing with Dinodisneylover1's My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles series with each saga season from the years of Disney aniamtion (w/Live Action and Pixar films) Starting with the Golden Age of Walt Disney's films from 1937-1942:

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Looks neat

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It turned out rather nicely. Course some of the other sagas might be tough because there's more than five movies (Especially if we are talking about just the Walt Disney Animation Studios brand alone). But otherwise, I'm glad how this turned out.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Wow cool art she actually looks good as a pony

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not bad, Mr. Frederick. You got one of the most popular characters in the movie in pony form. Well, credit really goes to the artist but... still this came out nicely. I typically felt bad for the aunt because she seemed so stressed out and tired from trying to be calm and happy all the time. Still, I dare say she had some of the funniest moments in the movie.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Very fitting

I know the reference.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah! I never actually saw this movie, but I can see a 'My Neighbor Totoro' reference anywhere!

Great drawing!! :D :D :D

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Then again, with some of the anime references from that movie, it is no big surprise. Especially with all those techniques for the animation of 'Turnign Red' itself.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Snuff Out The Light — Animatic Reconstructed

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Man, what a waste of such a catchy musical number. At this point, we'd be lucky if 'The Emperor's New Groove' had a broadway rendition just to feature the original musical numbers from its original format. It's even sadder that we'd get to hear this actress sing for this number and see the few storyboards they had planned for this feature... and instead we get a Looney Tunes movie in Disney form. Now granted, the movie wasn't 'terrible'... just not one of my favorites.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Been a while since I've done a new picture of the My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles and this one is from Dino's first story: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Where Twilight Sparkle, Spike, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie meet Snow White in her castle. So, I draw Snow White in her scullery maid clothes. Because this is how they met her for the first time.

Throwback y'all:twilightsmile:!

Ya love ta see it:scootangel:!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I saw this picture on Deviantart the other day and I must say it came out rather nicely. Definitely a huge tribute to the story that started this whole series.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

This would be if Disney characters lived with you or were part of your daily life. Imagine if these scenarios were in Ponyville or anywhere in Equestria being part of the girls, Spike, or any pony's life. I mean Jiminy's already living with them, but imagine if these guys were ever a part of it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If these were just a picture show, I wonder how they would be if they were like those live action animations like some MLP users do. This would be rather fun to watch. You could almost have a whole 'fanfic' based on this alone.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Here's another image from Dino's first My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles fanfiction: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. This is where Twilight and her friends meet the Seven Dwarfs when they return to their cottage. Doc, Happy, Sneezy, Dopey, Grumpy, Bashful and Sleepy.

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 685