The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 685 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 685

That’s looks nice.

WOW! They look awesome!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Found it during one of my Google hunts for MLP/Disney related content. Figured it would be nice to include for this thread.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

*Sudden jolt of inspiration* AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

The Year of the Dragon — Trish Thuy Trang

This song has haunted me since childhood. I’m always dreaming of seeing it animated one day. But now, with Raya and the Last Dragon coming, I have to take the initiative and make it a reality before it is too late!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well as long as you are the first one to pull this off with the Raya elements before anyone else, I have upmost faith a man of your repertoire can pull it off just swimmingly.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just be aware. It won’t exactly be as dramatic or artistic from professional Disney artists. The best I can do is an animatic, and...hopefully I can execute it right...wish me luck.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Animatics are fine. No one is expected to achieve perfection. Folks stress themselves out trying to compare themselves to the big league animators. When really they should only be good by just being themselves.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

You're right. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

looks so cute

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... I think she looks really beautiful with a blue dress.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Commission: Disney Princess MLP Crossover

by
SapphireGamgee

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Suddenly I'm getting some very dirty thoughts just by looking at this picture.

Offscreen: You're really sick Dramamaster. You know that?

Shut up...

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A promo image of Raya and the Last Dragon.

And a first look of the movie from investor day, with Sisu in action at 1:03.

Now I'm definitely seeing a potential Princess Celestia and Twilight esque dynamic between Sisu and Spike.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Dragon Appreciation Day

January 16

Dec.28 WIP

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hmmm, check it out. Sisu in human form.

Spike: “Some dragons have all the luck. Why can’t I turn human whenever me and Twilight visit Sunset Shimmer?”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... how very interesting.

As for Spike, well magic tends to work in very mysterious ways. But even magic can be just as mischievous.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Excellent! Now I've got a closer detailed look at Sisu's tail!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Looks like they are already well ahead on the marketing as far as toys are concerned. And just before they ever release the trailer.

But there is no mistake: You can see the beauty in the design of Sisu right here.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Well, as scheduled, I have completed my fan art of this year's upcoming Disney dragon, Sisu, in time for today's Dragon Appreciation Day.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just had another trip down memory lane...

...honestly, the only redeeming quality of Chicken Little, dodgeball and the dance.

(0:35) Fish's definitely got some moves.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

She's beautiful as I suspected she would. I can't wait to hear her talk when they show a trailer with more of this bonnie.

I admit I did like the dodgeball scene. I grew up when that 'Dodgeball' movie was a guilty pleasure and 'Extreme Dodgeball' was the show to watch. I probably liked the first season the best because it focused on a gimmick.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A-HA!

1:20 So that's what happened to all the other dragons!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It kind of starts to make you think:

These people believe that only the 'dragons', the most powerful beings in their land, can stop the dark ones. But if these demons are powerful enough to turn dragons into stone, a subtle way of killing them off, how can any of the tribes trust that a dragon like Sisu is going to be of any help?

But I do believe if what the synopsis of the movie deems is true, it's not enough to just rely on dragons to clean up whatever shit they have been carrying for years. The only way to battle this war with the darkness, like tackling a virus that's divided all of us for almost a year, is only by banding together instead of hiding and burrowing underground just so we in turn don't die.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

It's so hard to believe that Emma Ross and Tory Nichols from Cobra Kai are one and the same (Peyton List).

Tidal Wave Music Video | BUNK'D | Disney Channel

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Huh... I had no idea that those two were in a Disney Channel show together. Then again, I don't watch a ton of these shows lately.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I decided to make a little scene of my own from Alice in Wonderland

Now we got a good visual on how they'd all look when they're lost in Tulgey Wood and Alice starts feeling bad about how she didn't listen to her own advice.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I think at the end, Sisu experiments on her shapeshifting and takes on a different form. So instead of looking like a middle aged woman, she looks like a teenager. I picture her teenage form would look like Avatar Korra. Mostly from her blue colored scales matching Korra's water tribe outfit Spike would really love to see her in that form.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This will indeed be a very sad moment for the group. Alice finally decides she's had enough, she wants to go back to her own home where everything makes sense, her new friends do 'everything' they can to help, and everything just goes completely wrong. And all because she wanted to know where a white rabbit is going, completely ignoring all the advice she's been taught by everyone including herself. Some say it is her own fault for putting herself in this mess, but... we can't help but feel sorry for her. I for one can't stand when she's this sad. I mean we saw her cry earlier in the movie, but this scene... you really feel the emotion as she just completely breaks down (And all the creatures disappearing is in a way pretty symbolic).

It's not an awful idea. We have to bear in mind of course this was the first time Sisu tried shapeshifting and this is a power only one of her sisters were able to accomplish. So of course her first attempt she ends up being a middle-aged woman. But unless she retains the abilities of her sisters even after that movie is over, with a little practice perhaps she 'will' pull off a teenage form (At least for the Disney Chronicles).

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I miss the old days. I forgot how I’ve once committed escapism by listening to this song, in bed, and to have a ball with Luna.

During my vacation with my family, they were in a heated argument, I could hardly sleep. So I escaped with this song. And for a brief moment, I felt...renew and I could just picture the story in front of me...

Midnight Frenzy by DuoCartoonist

(0:00–0:52)
We find ourselves in the halls of this “Unicornia castle” the original homelands of the unicorns, when Princess Platinum was in power. It looked somewhat similar to Canterlot Castle. It was all silent, with all the little fillies and colts unhappy on their first night, away from their family. Then, young Luna entered the scene.

(0:53–1:01)
Young Luna was looking through the peepholes of the students’ dorm rooms, saddened to see them unhappy.

(1:02–1:10)
Luna came up with an idea. She bursts into a room, encouraging some students to come out of bed.

(1:10–1:20)
(Eeeh Oooh Eh Oh Ha
I won't let you sleep
Come to party all night

Eeeh Oooh Eh Oh Ha
let's go dance together
the moon shining bright)

While she was singing all this, she woke up a lot of children to come out of bed, to follow her. I even had to shush her, when some night guards came passing by.

(1:21–1:38)

Luna sings as she mischievously guides the children down a hall and into a room, where there were lots of instruments, and they all began to throw a jamboree.

(1:39 — 1:48)

(Eeeh Oooh Eh Oh Ha
I won't let you sleep
Come to party all night

Eeeh Oooh Eh Oh Ha
let's go dance together
Under the moon light )

Me: “Ok!”

(1:50 — 2:06)

Starswirl the Bearded heard the ruckus and came down to see what it was, and was shocked to see the children running all over the room, playing the instruments and each other, with Luna singing and dancing in the center of attention.

(2:06 — 2:17)

(Eeeh Oooh Eh Oh Ha
I won't let you sleep now
Come to party all night

Eeeh Oooh Eh Oh Ha
let's go dance together
Under the moon light)

We got to dance with Luna, while Starswirl tried to crash the party.

(2:18)
STARSWIRL
You are too young to be up late!
LULU
Loosen up and celebrate!

STARSWIRL

Hooves are banging on the floor!

LULU!

That's a nice beat do some more!

Everybody

YAAAY

Eeeh Oooh Eh Oh Ha
I won't let you sleep now
Come to party all night

Eeeh Oooh Eh Oh Ha
let's go dance together
The moon's shining bright!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes. Those were good times back when fan stuff was the hit of the nation. True, there's still fan related content made every day but certainly not like this.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I'll say. Youtube and others cracked down on good fan animation vids and such with their copyright acts

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And just recently a fan game was recently given the old cease & desist order just because Hasbro fears they'll make money off their MLP theme. Might as well have gotten rid of any mention of MLP ponies and stuff and just used a completely different species just so the theme of their game itself remains intact.

Here's all of my MLP Disney art I've done...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wow... these are very good...

These are really good...

They’re very good.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now normally I'm not a fan of pencil art by any means, but I do appreciate the detail work you've done here. Actually, kind of better than the last pencil artist we have in this group.

Here's my latest artwork, based on some recent quotes I've written.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The following is a women's tag team contest set for one-fall, with a twenty minute time limit.

Approaching the ring first, from Oaky Oaks, the team of Foxy Loxy and Goosey Loosey!

And their opponents, from Ponyville, Equestria... Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon!!!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Sometimes, it's a pain being a hero...

Then again, sometimes, you'd expect for someone to CATCH YOU when you fall.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Tell that to all the stunt guys who have to do the main actor's action sequences. Very rare does the actor perform their own stunts (Except Harrison Ford for example).

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Madeline Lost In Paris
Family

...Why do I hear Fluttershy's voice coming out of Madeline's mouth? It's a rhetorical question, and it's freaking me out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Who'd have thought it? I almost forgot that the wee bonnie was voicing a famous character long before she became known for her 'Fluttershy' role. I used to 'love' Madeline growing up, I'd see a few episodes when it would air on Disney. I'll never forget the episode Madeline and Pepito (I know I spelled it wrong) were accidentally left behind at the circus, they heard the traveling group was having trouble, and decided to stick around to help by dressing as a lion in a suit that can fit two people... except they got homesick after a while.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Here's something I draw from near the end of The Sorcerer's Apprentice chapter of Fantasia where Mickey and Twilight hug each other. :)

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 685