The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 637 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 637
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I heard good things about the movie. Not to mention a ton of folk forgetting it was even a Marvel movie. Though even if that weren't the case, I'd say it is doing so well thus far regardless of the circumstances. Who knows? It may accomplish the rare feat of being nominated for a major film award. But at this point it's all wishful thinking at this point.

This will be better than f**kin' Krampus.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'll admit 'Krampus' was not like 'the greatest movie ever made', but it was a feature that knew what it was. As for this upcoming series, there's always potential to what 'Hawkeye' can offer. Course it should be noted that a Black Widow wants to kill this man because she was told that he was responsible for the death of her 'sister'. It's only 'half' true of course.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah, to be fair... I wouldn't make a shot like that either.

Also, Awesome "Die Hard" reference Bro!

This episode is definitely Villain Episode since the main focus of this episode is Erik Killmonger voiced by Michael Freaking B. Jordan!

What If... Killmonger Rescued Tony Stark?

Man! This universe's Killmonger is more dangerous than main universe's Killmonger! Thank goodness he didn't rescued Tony Stark in main universe cause this episode tells you why it's a bad idea.

He killed Black Panther, War Machine and Iron Man! Tony was already got killed in Mightiest Heroes one, becomes zombified and now he get killed by Killmonger and he didn't get a chance to become Iron Man... Tony never get a break, does he?

The bad news is Killmonger got what he wanting, becoming the next Black Panther and the King of Wakanda but his actions lead to a potential war between USA and Wakanda and Avengers lost one important member... Damn... :ajbemused:

The good news is unlikely the last two episodes, it doesn't end with their universe being fucked since Shuri and Pepper are teaming up to take down Killmonger and avenges T'Challa and Tony's death... oh yeah, don't forget Rhodes too.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sometimes I wonder what is up with the universes where suddenly everything is going to shit. And we thought seeing what happened to the Planeteers when Wheeler gives up on his destiny is bad.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

That was quite surprising, Killmonger played them all just like Zemo did. The only good thing he did was expose Obadiah Stane before he could become Iron Monger. But he killed Rhodey, T'Challa, Tony, and Klaue, as part of his master plan to turn the United States and Wakanda against each other and become the Black Panther.

Oh My God, & The Quarterback IS Toast!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Give that guy a bit of credit, he gets some of the finest dialogue for being the more unlethal of the terrorists, who turn out to be mere robbers.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

After last few episodes being dark, I think it's time to take a break with darkness with my man, PARTY THOR!!!!!

What If... Thor Were an Only Child?

Unlike the last few episodes, this episode is basically Thor being goofy off by hosting out of control intergalactic party on earth! There's no villain at all until the last few seconds at the end... we will get to that.

Without Loki around who is now king of Frost Giants in this universe, Thor is literally irresponsible party animal who loves to throw parties a lot and he's only become responsible when he learns his mother coming to Earth.

There's a lot of MCU Cameos... just give you a head up.

Sorry T'Challa's Star-Lord but this episode is my second favorite What If episode and Doctor Strange is still number one.

Beside Captain Carter one, this universe doesn't end fucked up and is otherwise safe one until Vision's Ultron from alternate universe somehow went to Party Thor's universe... even the Watcher didn't see that coming.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

imagine if he invited thanos

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm a little nervous about this upcoming Home Alone movie. Just saying.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

So am I. But can it be any worse than the Fifth Home alone movie?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Can it be worse than Home Alone Four? That's the bigger question.

Seriously, those two movies were really unnecessary.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Yes, I enjoyed this Party Animal Thor, gathering together all the various aliens from across the galaxy for a party. Even Surtur who has the hots for the Statue of Liberty. Nice seeing Loki look like an actual Frost Giant and size. And Darcy having a shotgun wedding with Howard the Duck, there's a new shipping born from this. And that ending, makes me wonder how this Vision actually came to be as more Ultron.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

it's kinda nice seeing Thor and Loki getting along not killing each other

Party Thor is like Pinkie Pie except, mighty.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Although you could say Pinkie Pie was 'nearly' as mighty as a God, when she temporarily seized control of Discord's chaotic power. We'd almost would've had a new God of Chaos if Pinkie didn't decide to give the powers back to Discord.

We are almost at the climax as this episode went from your typical What if episode to HOLY SHIT episode as Ultron did the unthinkable! :pinkiegasp:

What If... Ultron Won?

Welp, this timeline is basically if Age of Ultron ends on downer note by Ultron succeeded of wiping out everyone except Black Widow and Hawkeye as he even took out Thanos by slicing him like a piece of cake! Not even Captain Marvel can stop him and she was killed by him.

I like to point out that once again, They killed Tony off four time! (Fifth if you count Strange destroyed his universe) Does What If folks hates Tony Stark that much?! :ajbemused:

This Ultron is unstoppable! Not only he have infinity stones but he manages to find himself in the multiverses and he even beats The Watcher too! You don't want to fuck with Infinity Ultron!

Oh yeah, unlike previous episodes, The Watcher played an active role in this episode and because Infinity Ultron is too damn powerful that for the first time, he must inference the universe by teaming up with Doctor Strange Supreme or Dark Doctor Strange!

That fight scene! Oh my god!!!!! :pinkiegasp:

To those who don't like Natasha's death scene in Endgame, Clint did the same thing in this episode as he sacrifice his life by letting go Natasha's hand and he explodes himself with an explosion arrow to destroyed all Ultron Sentries.

Next one will be the culmination of Season 1 as The Watcher brings in all MCU heroes from different universes as they must take down Infinity Ultron before he can destroy the multiverses!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Speaking of trailers, this new one just got released:

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I was legitimately scared from this concept.

Ultron obtaining his perfect body being Vision, taking down Thanos in a split second like he was nothing and taking the stones for himself. And he did what even Thanos aimed to do, Universal Genocide claiming it was done in the name of peace. All those familiar planets he destroyed, although destroying Ego was the only good thing. But for him to evolve so far he cold sense the Watcher and travel to his watching universe has put him on the same level as a god. And yet for a moment Ultron felt he had no purpose anymore thinking he achieved peace through total annihilation in his universe.

And Clint and Nat recruiting Zola has me curious. Could Arnim Zola still exist in some other Hydra computer aside from the one Cap and Nat discovered? I mean he was in the Siberian Hydra base that housed those other Winter Soldier subjects. Makes me wonder if in Civil War's feature the base had Zola on one of their computers.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To think I was imagining this was just a series of random videos of 'What If?' scenarios. But there is actually a plot to all of this apparently.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

The Muppets Haunted mansion crossover

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It maybe wasn't the crossover we asked for, but a 'Muppet' crossover we likely needed to see.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Well this confirms stuff we will never see on Disney Plus

Well, this is Season 1 finale and oh boy! It was great one! What If will come back with Season 2 as the second season will deal with some of Phase 4 stuffs and that post-credit scene will give you a tease about Second season. :yay:

What If... the Watcher Broke His Oath?

Yup! Like I said in the last one, Watcher must break his oath in order to stop Infinity Ultron from wreaking havoc in the multiverses!

He recruited Captain Carter, T'Challa Star-Lord, Strange Supreme, Prince Killmonger, Party Thor and Warrior(?) Gamora as Guardians of the Multiverse!

Oh! Black Widow from Infinity Ultron timeline joins them to help them of taking out Ultron by shooting an arrow that contain Zola to put the end of Infinity Ultron.

Unfortunately, Killmonger decides to betray them by trying to use Infinity Stones and Ultron's armor for himself. :ajbemused:

Fortunately, while he was fighting with Zola in Ultron's body, Strange Supreme use his power to trapped them in mirror dimension.

Despite his oath, Watcher place Black Widow in a timeline where world lost its Mightiest heroes as she help Fury of taking Loki down.

Oh! That post-credit scene have Peggy finds out that during her mission which is alternate take on Winter Soldier's opening mission that ship contain Hydra Stomper and apparently someone is in the armor... guess who in the armor? ;)

They said Captain Carter would be recurring character throughout seasons as she have her own arc.

Looking forward for the second season of What If.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well that's a huge slap in the face right there. I mean, 'maybe' I can understand 'why' the company would be so hesitant putting this material on there. But sooner or later, TONS of fans are going to start throwing demands so hard their mailboxes will be so full of messages their networks will be slow. Sooner or later, if they want to keep their customers, they have to stick with the business end of their company and giving the fans what they want to see. It's not like they can't make any slight altercations than they've already tried with a few material that 'did' come into 'Disney+'.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Back on this subject at hand:

#10. The Devil and Max Devlin - Never heard of this movie in my life. But onto the subject itself... this doesn't feel like a 'Disney' movie, so I can understand why this wasn't included (Add to the 'other' reasons for not including it).

#9. 'Don't Leave Home Without It' (The Proud Family) - I won't deny I haven't seen 'all' the episodes of this show, but some episodes were enjoyable. This one, however, I fail to understand why this was suddenly not on Disney Plus. I mean... if it's just because of a 'song', you could always oh, I don't know... REPLACE THE TRACK! It's not that hard.

#8. Muppet Babies (80s version) - Eh... wasn't a big fan of that show anyway.

#7. The Fantastic Four (1994) - This was a 'thing' before the 2000s version?

#6. 'Stark Raving Dad' (The Simpsons) - As a Michael Jackson fan, even with all the controversy, I'm offended this episode wasn't included... and don't give me that crap for all the reasonings as to why this wasn't on it.

#5. Star Wars Holiday Special - Oh God, NO!!!

#4. No Smoking - As someone who refuses to smoke for 'any' reason... can't say not including this episode is a loss. Even if it has some funny jokes.

#3. Victory Through Air Power - Quite a shame this isn't on Disney+. I've seen brief snippets of this if I'm lucky enough for YouTube and in a way it's partly educational.

#2. The Sweatbox - To this day it makes me pissed off we would've had another Disney epic with killer musical numbers... instead we got 'The Emperor's New Groove'. I don't 'hate' the movie exactly, I don't even 'dislike' it... but now I'm starting to see 'why' this documentary happened.

#1. Song of the South - For this one deal, I'm with Dino on this one. Despite the controversy given all the racism at the time and while I'm sure I'd still be offended, I actually would've wanted to see this movie. If not so much for the live action bits, at the very least for the animated segments (Which I'm lucky can occasionally be found on YouTube until otherwise).

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Yes, I do wish we got to see how this Gamora and Tony Stark became partners in that one dimension. And I had a feeling Prince Killmonger would betray them. But now he and Zola are locked in a stalemate for the infinity stones that must be kept vigil by Strange Supreme. And I'm glad the one Widow was put in the universe where the Avengers were killed off so she has a second chance. And even Peggy has a chance to see Steve again.

According to A.C. Bradley, the episode where Tony find himself in Sakaar was supposed to be part of Season 1 but due to the pandemic, the episode will be instead part of Season 2

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To think that this whole 'What If?' series was only going to be a bunch of separate stories indicating a point in time if only 'one' moment was ever changed from a specific movie. Never would fans imagine they'd form an entire plotline that somehow makes all these stories connected. We certainly don't see that in other shows with this similar plot element.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Well, my friends, this is the Home Alone Reboot we're to expect in November

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
https://m.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm just going to say it... I have 'no' confidence with this movie. I was excited for a 'good' Home Alone movie, but after seeing this trailer... 'eh'. I don't think McCalister's cameo can save this one.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This is sure to be a rather interesting series, starring one of the most famous bounty hunters in 'Star Wars' history. Just when we think we've seen the last of this guy, turns out he's got way more to offer. It's no wonder he's been one of the most enduring characters since his feature debut in 'The Empire Strikes Back'.

(Squee) The Time Has Come!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Let's hope this turns out to be a worthy addition to the Star Wars line-up and whatever stories they have in mind.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

This just in for Mighty Ducks Game Changers:

Emilio Estevez is not returning for season 2 of Game Changers because he would not comply with a COVID-19 vaccine mandate that they had. So Bombay won't be making a comeback in the next season

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You've got to be bloody kidding me man. The guy makes a comeback after gosh knows what he's been doing and he won't even take a needle. I mean, I get it! I want to understand it. Folks may fear of the after effects that may likely occur after taking the vaccine, something not even the big minds themselves took into account. But still... if we don't want to treat this as a means because we 'have' to or because we don't care about the words of the higher-ups, the least we can do is consider those we 'do' care for.

As for me, taking the vaccine (And a booster in general) was more of a 'Let's just get it over with' and honestly... wasn't a big deal for me.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I know. I just wanted to get it over with myself and not turn this into a colossal debate between two sides

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now can the series carry on without Bombay? Sure it could... it's not like they didn't 'try' before (That third movie). Maybe this series will be a chance to focus more on the new cast, to determine where they go after handling their business in the last season. Will Bombay be missed? Sure... but he 'chose' not to take a medicine that could save his life... now he has to live with having no work for the time being.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I just watched Home Sweet Home Alone. It was a really bizarre play on the movie, with a subplot I never expected based off the trailer. But I'll let you watch and judge it in your own words and thoughts.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Bizarre is probably not a strong enough word that even describes this movie. But that being said, a little birdy told me that there was 'something' different about this movie. But I'm not sure if I'm motivated enough to actually watch it.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I just watched Hawkeye and so far it's very intense and entertaining

Finally watched the first two episode of Hawkeye! I like it! Better than Black Widow movie to be honest.

I think Hailee Steinfeld's Kate Bishop is a good addition to the MCU and got a good chemistry with Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye.

Look like we are going to meet Echo who is the leader of infamous Tracksuit Mafia and she will appear in her own show!

I heard a rumor that a certain Netflix character will appear in Hawkeye show and you know who am I talking about… đŸ¤«

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 637