The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 356 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 356
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, thank you very much Jebens. That'll do just find. Glad you've gotten the quotes.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose we can determine if this has any use for when we get around to the 'Nightmare' project. Hopefully as much context as possible.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's just 'one' WALL-E quote for the time being. Hopefully there's plenty more where that came from by the time we get around to this particular project.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Fox and the Hound

The Pelt Shed

Monsters Inc

Dead Doors and a 2319

The Good Dinosaur

Arlo misses his Family

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes... a cruel scene in that one Disney movie. But that's just the life of this man. Hunting animals, shedding their furs for who knows what. Probably needing the meat just to eat. This is a guy who makes a living doing what he does.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Very good. Glad to see all of this arranged and noted. Should help increase the table of contents ever so slightly.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... not 'bad' by any means. Octavia being part of Sebastian's musical ordeal. Should make for some interesting moments.

cheerful9
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, yes, thank you Cheerful. This is most helpful indeed.

Comment posted by cheerful9 deleted Jun 5th, 2023

Here's something I just added for the CMC Trilogy Chicken Little.

One Little Slip

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sure there'll be plenty more to come as far as quote suggestions are concerned. And hopefully it's not too long before Fantasia reaches the peak of completion.

The second part of Bald Mountain is up.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm already aware of that. But that is not what I am referring to. The project itself still has a long way to go.

Besides, I'm aware it's up because I worked with Dino on it.

Here's something for The Spike Trilogy.

Spike Tells Off Chi Fu

And here's some quotes for the Home On The Range and Meet the Robinsons part of the list

Getting Past Junior

Double Plot Twist

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I wouldn't blame this dragon. Chi Fu was 'not' my favorite character in that movie.

Here's my suggestion for Peter Pan

Why Peter is against mothers: 7209202

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Long as this keeps up, we should be as organized as possible with this thread ordeal.

Here's some of the quotes I found of yours for An Extremely Goofy Movie.

Reuniting With Max

The Shadowbolts suspect the Gammas

Made a little edit with these two.

Toy Story 2

Crossing the Road.

Al's Office

Added Juniper Montage to the quotes in her pony form.

She looks like this.

Juniper Montage Pony by AshiAQ on DeviantArt

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Of course. Nothing wrong with a little editing. Especially since we are not working with anything finalized... 'yet'.

Something for you to add to this list.

The Restaurant Scene

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The ironic thing is that even though Equines mainly eat grass, they 'can' inevitably pick up small insects and even spiders. Their stomachs cannot digest them, but it 'does' happen.

Definitely needs an extension as far as detailing work, but as a script... these lines are workable. But still might need a tiny bit of adjusting.

Did a little edit to this quote of mine.

Onward

Nighttime Talk

Snice Spike popped the question to Rarity back in my Frozen 2 quote, I made a small change close to the end when Applejack told her parents about it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose this would be all right on the editing part. I'm sure there were some details you hadn't considered and decided to add to it.

Another little edit close to the end.

Once Upon a Studio

Meeting Old Friends

I forgot to add Thunderlane, Spur, Biscuit and Sonata Dusk to the group of friends.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's fine. I'm sure it was a small thing, no one would've missed it. But it was a nice gesture all the same.

Here's some quotes.

Ralph Breaks The Internet
Reuniting with the Princesses

Beauty & the Beast Enchanted Christmas

The CMC confront Forte

Twilight tries to reason with Forte

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You would think they could try and help Forte see that what he's doing for attention isn't the right way. I know he feels that being a talking instrument is the only way for the Beast to finally grant him some attention, but 'is' it right?

Something Magic135 just posted for Home On The Range.

Braeburn confesses his jealously

That's Magic135, man.

Can we get a full table of contents (like the one at the beginning of this thread) which includes all new quotes?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, either way, as long as your quote is acknowledged that's good enough.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You could've just sent Cheerful a PM and she could've added it onto the list just fine. But as of now, we should have plenty to work with when eventually we get to this project.

Here's some quotes from me and one from Justicewind.

Coco

Granny Scolds Imelda

Fantasia 2000

Reviving Starlight and the Sprite

Robin Hood

Stealing Gold From The Guards

Teaching The Sheriff A Lesson

The Rescuers

Throwing Bricks At Medusa And Snoops

101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure

Runaway Buss

Here's another link for the CMC Trilogy Table of Content.

Chicken Little

Comforting Diamond Tiara

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I was wondering what that slop was. I wasn't sure if it was beans or a mixture of that with bacon, whiskey, and lard. Now, I don't mind baked beans as much as the next guy. But for me, this looked like some form of mystery meat.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Thanks Justin. Least it makes things slightly easier. Though I'm definitely detecting a 'Pinocchio' remake scenario with Spike on this one.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 356