The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10678 )
  • Viewing 10,551 - 10,600 of 10,678
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish
Goofy becomes a knight

“SEIZE THEM!” Lady Tremaine ordered the knights to charge after the rejuvenated heroes.

Cinderella slashed her sword to stave off the knights and the goons, alongside Robin Hood, Prince Phillip, Hercules, and Aladdin.

“They just keep coming!” Cinderella panted heavily, feeling the stress and strain of the situation catching up to her and her friends.

“But we can’t give up…” Robin Hood panted. “We need to hold them off long enough for Princess Twilight and Princess Belle to finish their invention and save the book…”

“We won’t last another minute like this,” Aladdin showed his hand becoming transparent.

“No, we’ll make it,” Prince Phillip reassured. “We just need more time!”

“We need more muscles!” Hercules added.

“We need more help…” Cinderella said.

Hearing their plight, Sweetie Belle took the magic paintbrush and painted in the book.

“Asks and you shall receive!” Sweetie Belle said, working the magic of the brush, which coated itself around Goofy.

When the magic dies down, there stood Goofy in a suit of armor, carrying a big sword.

“I hereby dub yee, Sir Goofy!” Sweetie Belle saluted.

“Gawrsh! I’m a knight!” Goofy chortled, excitedly holding up his sword. “A-hyuck! Whoa, oh! Whoa!”

Unfortunately, the sword was still too heavy for Goofy who clumsily staggered and swings the sword around, nearly cutting down his friends.

“WHOA GOOFY!” Applejack ducked her head.

“Goofy! Be careful!” Mickey yelped as he and Minnie barely dodged the blade.

“Hey!” Gabo exclaimed when Goofy’s sword ripped the seat of his pants.

“Whoa!” Valentino shouted, as he and Star dodged the sword.

Eventually, Twilight’s horn lit up and she stopped Goofy’s sword. Then, Cinderella instructed the dog knight on correcting his stance.

“Keep your knees bent,” Cinderella instructed. “Center your weight for balance.”

“A-hyuck! I got it!” Goofy smiled, steeling his sight on the knights. “CHARGE!!!”

Faster than a speeding bullet, Goofy zooms off, charging at Tremaine’s knights, knocking them down like bowling pins.

“YOU INCOMPETENT FOOLS!” Lady Tremaine growled.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Evil minions are not exactly the smartest in the book

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's actually pretty funny because Goofy is captain of the royal guards during the Kingdom Hearts universe. All he needs is his trusty little shield and he can fend for himself just fine.

No matter what happens, Goofy will always be goofy! Still, we gotta give him an “A” for effort though. :rainbowlaugh:

I smell a reference from The Swan Princess: Escape from Castle Mountain.

And in the Kingdom Hearts series, Goofy's smarter too.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's really not Goofy's intellect that has ever been in question. For years, his clumsy nature has left fans with the impression that he's dumb... when that's not really the case. When Goofy really sets his mind on something, he 'can' come up with good ideas and he can actually perform above average. For example, when he was really motivated to boost his grades during college, he was able to get straight A's shortly after the exams.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

YOU GOT IT! You got my reference!

I know but tricking Prince John made me think of Animaniacs.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, someone was bound to figure out. Haven't seen those 'Swan Princess' movies in forever actually. I forget, that was the... 'second' movie, right?

That's correct, Dramamaster829. The Swan Princess: Escape from Castle Mountain is the second movie of The Swan Princess film series.

I knew it! I knew it! I KNEW IT!!! XD XD XD

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Better given a good grade for putting in the work than being handed the top score for barely doing much.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I noticed it too.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I guessed it was from it as well.

cheerful9
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Makes me think what could've happened if they did something like this for that one Mickey's Fun Songs video.

Random Guy: They wouldn't have the budget to make it work.

Well, 'obviously' when you say it like that.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish
Buzz Lightyear distracts Lucifer

“LUCIFEE!” Jaq exclaimed in alarm.

“Why does it have to be cats?” Bernard moaned.

“Stand back!” Buzz warned, getting into a fighting stance.

“Actually, wait a minute, Buzz!” Woody exclaimed, grabbing Buzz’s arm, pressing the switch that turns on the laser pointer.

Upon shining the red dot on the floor, Lucifer’s attention was immediately fixated on the light that zips across the floor. The cat completely forgot about his prey and chased after the light, much to everybody’s amusement.

“Ha ha ha ha ha!” Jaq and Gus laughed out loud with their friends.

“I’ll be darn!” Timothy laughed.

“He’s trying to catch the light!” Buzz laughed.

“I know, but you can’t do it ya dumb cat!” Woody laughed. “Ya can’t catch light!”

Buzz’s laser might be just an LED, but that was clever! Lucifer’s too distracted to even attack the mice.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor
cheerful9
Group Contributor

Clever idea! No cat can resist chasing the light.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

“I know, but you can’t do it ya dumb cat!” Woody laughed. “Ya can’t catch light!”

It's as elusive as Human Happiness

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Actually, I just came up with a better idea! It should be Stromboli who gets the beating! (It's payback time for what he tried to do to Apple Bloom, Tender Taps, and Pinocchio)

"How's this for a gold mine?" Pinocchio scowled, poking Stromboli in the eys.

"OW!" Stromboli yelped.

"How's this for a dinner?" Tender Taps asked as he kicks Stromboli between the legs.

"OW!!" Stromboli groaned, in a high-pitched voice.

“And we may be small,” Piglet declared to the man.

“But we have friends,” Chicken Little followed.

“Who make us ten feet tall!” Apple Bloom finished, as she stood side-by-side with her friends, including Dumbo, Timothy, and Mrs. Jumbo who held them all up.

“Mamma mia…” Stromboli moaned, realizing how much trouble he is in now.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Basil: "I'd like to comment on this! Get the apparatus!"

Sarge: "GET THE APPARATUS!"

Toy Soldiers: "SIR, YES SIR! HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT!!!" (Brings the apparatus, which is actually a computer's keyboard)

Dr. Watson: (To Basil) "What are you going to say, Basil?"

Basil: "L...O...L! Laugh out loud!"

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

You know I imagine that scenario I made where Twilight has a nightmare about the Book of Disney being destroyed and all the villains surrounding and mocking her would serve as a foreshadow to the events of the movie Wish

That idea can fit with the story very well.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Three Musketeers reference

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It sounds very likely. I mean, 'can' the book be destroyed? It would have to take a very powerful force to make that possible.

That last “Mamma Mia” Stromboli uttered… Yeah, he’s definitely screwed. 😏

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Taking a page out of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

WIsh
The Headless Horseman blasts Lady Tremaine

"Ha ha ha," Tremaine cackles as she boasts. "This is what happens when all defies my wishes."

"Uh...old lady?" Gabo spoke up. "Duck."

Before Lady Tremaine could question the grouchy teen, the Headless Horseman had thrown a flaming jack-o-lantern, intending for one of the heroes, only to struck the wicked stepmother, along with Drizella, instead.

KA-BOOM!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Lady Tremaine and Drizella screamed as they were sent flying off into the sky.

Bugs Bunny: Adios! Have a nice trip! Vonvoyety! Farewell to thee~!

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Sleepy: Didn't see that one coming.

Pinkie Pie: I know.

Piglet: But what do you we do now? He looks awfully scary.

Winnie the Pooh: He's not scary Piglet. He's probably trying to find a new head. (to the Headless Horseman) Aren't you?

Headless Horseman: (laughs evily and grabs his sword.)

Tigger: Make a break for it! (grabs Pooh and Piglet and bounced away.)

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I recognize that scene that Tigger says in the Winnie the Pooh series.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

It's true. That came from the episodes Cleanliness is Next to Impossible. So yeah, been watching the show for quite a while so I know how to fill in my Winnie the Pooh quotes.

cheerful9
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You've often used this joke so many times during your crossovers. Least the Tigger line anyway.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Just a heads up, you forgot to add what Valentino says in the chicken room when we hear his voice. Here's the link to the scene I did when Spike is trying to keep things quiet.

Spike trying to keep Valentino, Star and the chickens quiet

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That was definitely a memorable episode. If there was a way to encourage kids to actually clean their room instead of stuffing everything under the bed or in a closet, this will do it.

I like this song.

Wish

More Friends Showing Up

Asha-You...You...You all know each other?

Twilight-We do, but how did they get here?

Spike-I think I heard you say I wish, so maybe you had something to do with this.

Louis-Wow! Could that be true?

Donald-If so, maybe she can find Mickey for us.

???-Excuse me? Fellas?

(The group looks up to see Mickey Mouse hanging on a tree branch.)

Ponies-Mickey!

Mickey-Hiya, guys. Little help?

Spike-Don't worry, I'll fly up and get yooooouuuu!?

(Spike was lifted up to Mickey and everyone saw a familiar blue dragon.)

Spike-Sisu?

Sisu-Hey, Spike. Sorry for the scare, thought I give you a boost up.

Spike-Well, it's great to see a friendly face. Now, hold still while me and Mickey slide down.

(The two slides down Sisu's back all the way to the ground, where they found a familiar red dragon.)

Spike-Mushu?

Mushu-Hello again, Spike. Had anymore hero adventures after we met.?

Spike-In more way than one.

???-Well, I for one would like to hear some.

???-I know one where he and the others were with me.

(Everyone saw two girls that Spike knew all too well.)

Spike (Hugging his friends.)-Mulan! Raya! You're both here!

Pinkie-I don't how our friends are showing up, but I like it that we're seeing old friends again. (Someone falls on her back.) Hey, who's the one that fell on my back?

???-Sorry. Didn't see you there.

(Turns out, it was Mirabel that fell on Pinkie.)

Pinkie-Mirabel? Is that you?

Mirabel-Pinkie? Whoa, I can't believe your here, and with your friends too.

Rainbow-Yeah, we're seeing a lot of old faces today.

(Suddenly, someone else fell to the ground, leaving a pair of glasses to fall onto Sweetie Belle.)

Sweetie Belle-Huh? Who's are these?

Scootaloo-Not sure.

???-Does anyone know where my glasses are?

Apple Bloom-Wait, I know that voice. Lewis, is that you?

(Lewis stood up, but without his glasses, he can't see much.)

Lewis-Yes, but who said that? You sound familiar to me.

Sweetie Belle-We do. Here, we have your glasses.

(Lewis puts his glasses back on to see the little fillies he met once before.)

Lewis-No way! It's you three again.

CMC (Hugging Lewis)-Hi Lewis!

Fluttershy-My, my, everyone we know is showing up.

???-And the reunions continue.

(Fluttershy turned to see someone she hadn't seen in a long time, Snow White.)

Fluttershy (Hugs Snow White)-Snow White, I've missed you.

Snow White-And I've missed you too. And they did as well.

(Everyone saw that along with Snow White, the 7 dwarfs were with her.)

Happy-Hi, ponies. Nice to see you again.

Applejack-Like wise.

Rarity-Who would we met next?

???-Maybe we can answer that.

(Everyone soon found Jasmine, Aladdin, Abu, Genie, Belle, Adam and Maurice.)

Rarity (Gasps.)-Jasmine!

Jasmine-Hello, Rarity.

Aladdin-Long time, no see. (Abu squeaks in agreement.)

Genie-Hey, ponies! Did you miss us? Be honest now.

Applejack-Yeah, we missed ya, big guy.

Adam-I'm glad to see you girls again.

Belle-I've missed you the most, Twilight.

Twilight-You wouldn't believe how many days I went missing you after we came home.

Belle-I can imagen.

Maurice-While it's great to see old friends again, one question we all have is going on here?

Doc (Clearing his throat.)-Yes, where's going on and what are we? Uh, I mean, where are we and what's going on?

Spike-I heard Twilight make a wish and after doing that, all of you started to show up. Maybe she can tell us how this happened.

(Everyone looks at Twilight, wondering what's going on.)

[Anyone like to try to have Twilight explain her wish?]

"Okay... it's a long story, everyone. But... well..." Twilight began before Pinkie popped into the explanation.

"Twilight got all super-duper worried because the Book was starting to lose all its magic, and so of course she started her classic Twilighting spiel." The remark made Twilight grimace a bit, still not used to being used as a verb. "But then the Book started going all 'Lululululululu' and sucked all of us to where are now, the magical island kingdom of Rosas, which is ruled by the super powerful, but TOTALLY not super nice, King Magnifico. While the rest of us landed outside, Twilight landed SMACK! Right into the king's private wish study! Then she got to meet him and asked him for help, because a super magical guy like him has gotta know a way to help the Book. But NOOOO.... He just says 'Let the Book fade, everything's gotta die' and some other super depressing stuff that'd make my Pinkie Perkiness go 'pfhhht' flat. Anyway, then we all got together and Twilight got to meet our new friend Asha, the totally nice girl over there!" She pointed over towards Asha who waved hello to them awkwardly. "See, she also wanted the king's help. She wanted him to grant her grandpa's wish, but just like with Twilight... he said no. And then Asha said some things that sorta ticked him off, and then he said he wouldn't grant ANY of her family's wishes, and that just made us even more sad! So we ran away, going 'I make this wish to have something more for us than this' and then Twilight and Asha made wishes on the stars. Then a magical star just FLEW outta the sky, and then you guys came here out of the blue!..." Pinkie then took a huge, long breath before concluding her explanation calmly. "And now here you all are. The end."

All the newly arrived Disney characters were in sheer shock at Pinkie's rather extensive explanation, but Grumpy seemed a little too skeptical to believe her.

"So you're tellin' me that we all got hornswaggled from our homes all because Miss Pony Princess wished on a star?... I. Don't. Think so."

"... Nope, she pretty much summed it up. That's what happened," Twilight sheepishly admitted.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

leave it to pinkie to explain EVERYTHING in one breath.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

leave it to pinkie to explain EVERYTHING in one breath.

Eeyup. Although Olaf has done the same.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Right about that.

Yeah... though he would more or less act it out rather than explain it. Pinkie's more for longwinded explanations.

Lewis-No way! It's you three again.

CMC (Hugging Lewis)-Hi Lewis!

Louis: Your name's Lewis? Me too!

Lewis: Aaahhh! Talking alligator!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Spike quickly jumped in between Lewis and Louis.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! It’s okay!” Spike exclaimed. “Lewis, Louis is a good alligator! He’s our friend. And he plays a trumpet.”

“Uh…hi,” Lewis greeted awkwardly.

“How do you do?” Louis returned the greeting, cheerfully.

Mirabel-Wow. That's a lot to take in when you say it all at once.

Merida-You got that right.

• Viewing 10,551 - 10,600 of 10,678