The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 70 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 70
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anyways, when we get to adding 'Soul' onto the line up for the 'Disney Chronicles', you gotta wonder just how the poster is going to look.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, until we know more details about the movie itself (Apart from what we know for sure), we'll definitely have to wait a while until then.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Be advised we got a poster missing between 'Tangled' and 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'.

Looks to be the poster for 'Tron: Legacy'.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I've updated the forum with the poster for soul

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sweet! Thanks Mr. Ribbert!

How come Dino didn’t add James and the Giant Peach?
James might need the magic of friendship to give him a better life.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Couldn't tell you why

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Dino hasn't exactly made a commitment as far as whether to include 'James and the Giant Peach'.

He said he'd let me know which decision is permanent, to include the movie into the series or ignore it entirely.

And until I get the call from the boss man himself, it's not going to be on the list.

If folks didn't want to hear that... I'm sorry but life's just not fair, now is it?

Well I'm just now looking at Soul. I'm just going to say that it has a loooooots~ potential for creativity in how the Mane 6 and whoover follow along with the nature of its world. Particularly whether they'll be in their usual bodies or "souls" themselves.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

What a coincidence! I saw the movie too! I truly think it will be quite an experience as far as how the ponies work their way through this world. Especially with a few occurrences that happen... but I won't spoil the details.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will say after seeing 'Soul' twice last week, I can definitely see some potential story ideas on how to cover that movie.

Do we have to kill Mane Six and Spike off for Soul?

In order to get to that land, they have to leave their living bodies behind and basically end up like soul's version of their body.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's going to be tricky to pull off, considering part of the movie takes place in the realm where souls either go to 'The Great Beyond' and pretty much start over... or the ones who don't end up as mentors in 'The Great Before' where unborn souls go to find their 'spark' until they are ready to go to Earth (Which in a way, it initially seems to be similar to when a pony's cutie mark represents the spark of how their life is going to be and what they'll do for the remainder of their days).

If that were to happen, it'll be interesting to see what happens when they initially 'do' get back to Earth. Without giving anything away, there's a particular plot device that occurs that I think we can take creative liberties with the girls.

Comment posted by Wildcard25 deleted Jan 3rd, 2021

Some of the posters are not viewing, you may want to update with versions from maybe Disney Wiki.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I will get to that just have to go to college

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Take all the time you need Mr. Ribbert. Education is of upmost importance and the college life is very stiff. But keep to your studies, maybe attend a few parties on the side, and you'll do just fine.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 70