The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Hey, all my Disney friends, prepare to die from cuteness overload with this magical photo of Lily, the newest 'cinderella pony'!
Don't say I didn't warn you!

Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Apr 18th, 2022
Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Sooooo cute. :rainbowkiss:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Such an adorable little lass. One she grows older, she'll be pulling Cinderella's means of transport through the Main Street for the parade in no time. Except... Why should it stop here?

I mean after all, for a story like this it wouldn't help to add a little 'promotional value' so to speak. Now I'm just spit-balling here, so bear with me:

What if there was a means of creating an OC based on Lily to incorporate her as a member of 'The Disney Chronicles' without making her feel like a guest star? After all, if we were looking for a means of creating a character that was made 'strictly' for this series and if no other group has thought about doing so, why not have the 'Disney Chronicles' be the first to attempt to pull this off? Now how she'd be introduced would be a rather tricky question, so that would definitely need to be handled with careful thought.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

tell dino about it, he may agree with you.:ajsmug::raritywink:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know? I think I just might, maybe he can determine the best possible cause of action on this matter.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I just saw Lilly. She was just the cutest thing!:raritystarry:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't blame the fans for thinking she is a beautiful site to see. What her parents have done before, soon she'll grow to carry on a legacy so long as she's well cared for. An equine of her recent popularity should have ton of merchandising value if done right.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

now cinderella has got a my little pony

Very Impressive

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In a sense, she kind of does. But she won't be so little for long within a year or two. Soon she'll be big enough to pull Cinderella's coach just as her parents did. And it's funny how her mom is named 'Lady' (After the sweet upper-class lassie in 'Lady and the Tramp') while her father is named 'Ferdinand' (In which there'd be a Walt Disney short AND a Blue Sky feature film of the same name).

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes indeed. It is rather impressive. Almost leaves you to wonder how she'd look in the FIM animated form or even as she'd appear as an Equestria Girl. If I 'could' name a design, I'd say her outfit would be a modern design based off Moiraine Damodred from the 'Wheel of Time' books (Mainly because her outfit is as blue as the reigns on this little one). Least as far as younglings go, at least this topic is more appropriate being it's DISNEY related.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And anyways, I will say that I did open up a suggestion to Dino himself about this character being a potential OC thinking back to talk about creating OCs for the series. Course, honestly out of the insanely big list I've seen, this pony to me offers far more potential. Even though she is essentially a Disney owned pony, she's not featured in any movies or any form of media thereby granting the rights to character development entirely in the hands of anyone willing to take the challenge. In some way, she can take some small traits of 'Cinderella' or maybe some traits of her own so this way she's in nobody's shadow. But it all rather depends on whether she offers enough to go past this one article.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't know, at this point it seems the only way she could be an OC for the series (Even as a one-shot character) would be if she made her debut during the 'Cinderella' story when the Silver Age is getting started. Makes sense given that the pony in real life was born and bred to one day pull Cinderella's carriage at the parade. Too bad, the Good Fairy arranges for a group of mice (Among them Jacque and Gus) to turn into horses, her horse into a coach driver, and Bruno the Dog... Well... I guess one of the other members of the carriage team (Mainly to open the door for the guests). Like having two people driving a limousine, one person does the driving and the other handles the doors if that makes sense.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Because otherwise, which movie 'could' Lily be introduced in if not the obvious choice? We may not use OCs as often as we'd like for this crossover series, yet I still think this character could still have potential given the story during the time.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know actually... It's funny...

I was just online looking up the Walt Disney Museum for no apparent reason. Then I see how the museum mentioned a beloved train of his...

Lilly Belle

Next thing I know, I think back to this announcement about this pony at the park named 'Lily' and then this talk I brought up of what it be like if an OC was made based on her. And it had me thinking, what if her name was expanded...

Lily... Bell...

How funny is that? I'd think it be cute. Lily Bell.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Short and too the point.

But yeah, at least you agree on that note.

If only it was animated.

But it's still kawaii.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, that would be wonderful would it not? If it hasn't been done so yet, I'm sure somebody is bound to be working on it eventually. And given that person is especially an MLP artist, they can pretty much design the little lassie anyway they want.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

that, i would like to see!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, well... Maybe someday. But for now just the idea of this character is more than sufficient enough.

Comment posted by MarioBrony deleted Sep 15th, 2020
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23