• Viewing 51 - 100 of 117

That’s so good! Good job!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

That trailer was great!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Another great trailer!

Well sir, I gotta say: Out of some of the videos I've watched on Your channel, this one...

Ohh Baby...

This trailer is Fire! (No, in a Great way though) I Love It!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Certainly a nice change of pace from his usual 'Pooh's Adventures' material that he used to do.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

We must make Brerdaniel an administrator. He totally deserves that after everything he's done for us.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He is an experienced crossover artist, despite the fact his earlier works were more classical (Long before the insanely long 'guest star' line up). But like I was saying, he is 'experienced' and that could prove beneficial for the cause of the group.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Just made him a admin

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well I figured we'd all put it to a vote before giving him the job. But congratulations to the man...

I would've voted 'yes'.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Thank you everyone for promoting me as an administrator of this group!

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

You're welcome. And we mostly want to thank you for everything you've done. And for being in the world.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes indeed. As one journey ends, another begins.

The 'Pooh's Adventures' we all knew and love may have faded with time but where that ends (Not counting the remakes) Brerdaniel has proven his skills remain noteworthy through contributing for another group.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

While I'm come up for some new ideas for Pooh's Adventures but I will always here to help with some new ideas for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles series. :)

Glad your here with us, buddy.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Well, he always has new ideas up his sleeve. And we could always rewatch the Pooh Adventures whenever we want.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well that's going to be tricky. All the old videos were systematically removed by YouTube long ago.

Indeed, i miss watching those.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There was also this one user 'Disneyanimemaniac', I think that was their name. They made the best 'Pooh's Adventures' episodes way back when. They never needed guest stars but the quality they put in their videos was amazing! But then after their videos were taken down that user disappeared, never to be seen or heard from again.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Well lucky for you guys I'm moving them to a new video streaming location.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Congratulations!

Really? Where?

Congratulations.

Nice trailers bredaniel!!!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now it's just a matter of how the 'Dumbo' trailer turns out once we finally get around to that.

Oh yeah, Dumbo is the next one!

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

He saved them and placed them on another site. Kinda forgot the name, but I've visited it once.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

So I see. Well, if and when I do find the time maybe I'll give it a look. Kind of got a busy day at the library of course and I just know there's some yard work to get done at home weather permitted. So I'm pretty booked today.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Which program do you use for your trailers?

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Windows Movie Maker

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Well that's a reasonable program to use. Tons of YouTubes use it.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

While we're all waiting for Night on Bald Mountain/Ava Maria here's something to keep you all entertain with a new trailer of The Disney Chronicles series this time it's with the Disney Villains.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Thanks I'm just way exciting to read more about Twilight and her friends facing against all of the Disney Villains along with the Legion of Doom in Equestria.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We know once again Dino is taking a little while to get this one chapter up and about. I can tell you in terms of production of the material itself, while he can't disclose any details that will lead to spoilers, he has assured that it's coming along smoothly.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Yep, and good thing I finished up the Disney Chronicles Villains trailer today and I am very proud of the extra stuff that I added in from the written trailer of it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And your efforts are truly appreciated BrerDaniel. You didn't have to do this for us, but that wasn't your intent. You clearly created a video version of an already written fan trailer simply because you wanted to provide for the group. You worked hard on this even when we didn't ask of this from you and for that we truly respect your ethics.

It’s a very good trailer for the villains of Disney chronicles! Great job.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The ponies and their pals are going to have a field day with all the villains they've yet to encounter so far.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Nice trailer! I believe that the good side will prevail over the forces of darkness!

Bro, this trailer is cool! I love it!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh sure good will always prevail over evil. There may be times when even if the Heroes do win, some stories may beg the question, 'Then why does it feel like we lost?' After, one thing can still go wrong during one trip (Just one) and it carries on to something bigger that happens later in the series.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

now we need dino to make a hero trailer

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't know if he already did a 'written' heroes trailer yet, but if he hadn't that'll be nice for him to do. Course, he's already busy enough working on the latest chapter for 'Fantasia' so who knows if he'll find the time to do so.

In my opinion you outdone yourself (in a good way) with this trailer Brerdaniel.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes BrerDaniel did swimmingly well with the trailers. Anything to keep his creative spark intact.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

I know Dino still has a long way to go on Night on Bald Mountain/Ava Maria but since we're getting closer on finishing Fantasia. I'm thinking about making a trailer of his next story Dumbo while we're waiting for Night on Bald Mountain to show up so that'll keep the other MLP/Disney crossover fans occupied for a while.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 117