The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 117 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 117
Brerdaniel
Group Admin

I figured I give you guys a little treat just to show some trailers of those Disney Chronicles stories I did the one with Snow White.

There will also be a trailer of the entire series but it'll take some time for me to finish it.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Awesome

Wow, very nicely done.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

This is so neat! I'm looking forward to seeing more trailers.

Alright that's pretty cool

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

OH...MY...GOOOOOOOOOD!

I totally didn't expect this. I knew my stories were popular and you made posters of them, but I never thought you would make a trailer. Thank you. Thank you so much. How can I ever repay you?:raritycry::pinkiehappy:

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

I'm also planning to write a trailer about moments during the Chronicles and also one for the upcoming Dumbo. I was thinking to add the music from the 2019 trailer.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

It was nothing although since I am doing a trailer of the Disney Chronicles series perhaps I could need your help on the trailer music for it and the transcript for it.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

How do you this sort of thing

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Okay, I'll help. I'll probably have to think hard, but it'll work out.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

I'll write it in a blog like I did once before. Tim Ribbert also did one for his video game chronicles.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Ohh i see so you took my idea nice choice

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

If you're planning to make one of Dumbo one day, I think the music of the 2019 trailer would make it epic and touching.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

I’ll keep that in mind

I'm impressed. You did good work on this.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I must admit this is some rather impressive material. And comparing the trailer with the actual story, the scenes definitely match the moments to a T. If it weren't for Mr. Daniel's contributions, I never would've discovered this series to begin with nor would I have even decided to set an account for here. Now I'm looking forward to where the series goes from here... If Fantasia is ever complete, but I can wait. Just need to stay busy and we're all good.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Based on the written trailer of this series by Dinodisneylover1 I manage to get this one made for him and to show my love and support for MLP and Disney.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

how you always impressed me

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Holy cow! You took everything that Dino had written for his trailer (Well, 'almost' everything) and somehow brought it to life! This my friend is some really incredible work!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

That was so awesome! I love it! Looking forward to more trailers.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes indeed! I do declare this is some fantastic work and we stand anxious to see what other trailers you have the time to develop. If anything, it'll help to gain some more followers for this series.

Wow! Holy Freaking Lord! That is so good. I never knew you could do something like that.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Just goes to show that the people in this group are very surprising. Mr. Daniel is one of the select few who truly contributes to this group greatly with his talent.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

You said it!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

So impressed with this guy, I actually look forward to what new trailers he has to come up with for this series.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I know. I've seen most of the trailers he did for 'Pooh's Adventures' on Youtube over the years.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... The 'Pooh's Adventures' series may have dipped in quality over the years, focusing more on the 'quantity' of guest stars (Which in my humble opinion I thought was the downfall of the series overall). But as much flake as I give about what went wrong with the series, the trailers were still pretty decent.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

You planning anymore I'll Disney chronicles trailers

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That would be rather nice to see given how long it's been since the last one. But I suppose for now all we can do is wait a bit until some new written trailers are put together.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well Brerdaniel, looks like you might have a new muse if you decide to put together a new trailer.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Buddy, you have no IDEA of how popular your series is.:raritywink:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

At this moment, the series is at a bit of a slow start barely getting through the third episode but everything looks great so far. It's making the most out of material that originally the big wigs thought wouldn't make the movies more engaging, but as most crossover groups remain scene-by-scene of the 'official' showings this series is adding more to it. And 'even' if the actual cast from the movies aren't the ones who get to run the lines, the ponies are more than welcome to recite the parts as if we can pretend for a moment they were written for them. At least as a 'tiny' little experiment.

Your stories never stop to grow!:twilightsmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes the stories are growing all right. Course we still got a long ways to go and we haven't even cut through the Golden Age. But that leaves me time to have all the threads prepared to get fans ready for those movies. Course, once I 'do' finish all the threads particularly the movies soon to be released, I'm going to have to find some means to contribute to the forum in a different way.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Hey, when are you going to do a Disney Chronicles with Pinocchio and Fantasia?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I suppose Mr. Daniel is a rather busy man. Haven't seen or heard from him as often on here. I know he's been working on some revisions on his old series.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

I know things are busy for me too at work at the movie and working on the reboot version of Pooh’s Adventures of Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island and going to theme parks but I’ll get around them eventually

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sounds like you indeed have such a busy schedule. It's a wonder how you manage to find the time.

cheerful9
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Too bad the sequel to 'Scooby Doo on Zombie Island' probably wasn't as good as the first feature, though some other fans might argue. I don't know, out of 'all' the Scooby Doo movies that came out during that time this was one of the darkest Scooby Doo stories ever released back then. But what can you do?

Speaking of Winnie the Pooh in general, I'll have a thread about the last animated movie they did on the lovable bear but it won't be for another few weeks or so... Maybe I'll have it out by next year at the latest. Give or take.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Boy I haven't posted on this thread for a while so I thank you for all of your patients for a new trailer of Dino's second story of My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles so here's the trailer of Pinocchio.

That’s so cool of you to make the second trailer. It’s wonderful.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You ever get around to doing a third trailer for 'Fantasia'? Because these are rather nice.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Yep and I think I know how to deal with the trailer of Fantasia. ;)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well do take your time on that. I know you must be extraordinarily busy and you want it to be 'just' right.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Well that didn't take too long since there's only 2 chapters left of My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles - Fantasia here's the trailer of it enjoy!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Excellent job Brerdaniel. I do hope Dino approves of this. I know we're all just dying to see that project completed soon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 117