The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 788 )
  • Viewing 701 - 750 of 788
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You'd think Applejack would learn by now that she doesn't have to do things alone anymore. There's a word for repeated behavior, but for now I could imagine it's a relapse on Applejack's part.

Yeah, I imagine it would Old Habits Die Hard situation for Applejack as despite learning her lesson, she still go back to the old habit which is doing things alone or finish the task stubborn.

Hopefully that her encounter with Old Buzz will make her realizes that if she doesn't let go her habits, she might ends up like him.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The bigger question has to be plainly obvious: 'Why' does Applejack keep this up? Some would say she's mostly doing this because... she feels 'entitled' to it. Yes, she has an older brother who can easily do the work but then you have a grandmother who despite having enough energy to keep up with the youngin's A.J. 'knows' her grandma won't be around forever. Not to mention that even if Apple Bloom were to step up eager to help and prove herself, A.J.'s overprotective behavior gets in the way and eventually it gets to a point where it'll push her sibling away.

It's like Applejack deep down still blames herself for whatever happened to her parents and ergo feels it's up to her to fill in that empty space her parents left behind.

Here's an idea for Cinderella. Like the live action remake, Cinderella meets the Prince in the forest before the ball. Sweetie Belle, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon seen this and as the two are riding together, Sweetie Belle sings this song...

There's an idea.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'd have to really take that under some slight consideration. There's a chance we 'may' include elements from the remake as there were some bits and pieces I did felt improved the story and its characters. But ultimately, Dino would have to agree on the potential.

About "My Little Pony Disney Chronicles: Coco". I think not only the Mane Six and Spike should go to Santa Cecilia; the parents of Twilight, Night Light and Twilight Velvet, her BBBFF Shining Armor, sister-in-law Cadence, her niece Flurry Heart; the parents of Rainbow Dash, Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles, and her adopter sister Scootaloo; the parents of Fluttershy, Mr. Shy and Mrs. Shy, her brother Zephyr Breeze too; the parents of Pinkie Pie, Igneous Rock Pie and Cloudy Quartz, her sisters Limestone, Marble and Maud, her coltfriend Mudbriar; Granny Smith, her siblings Apple Bloom and Big Mac with Sugar Belle, even the parents of Applejack as spirits, Buttercup and Bright Mac, and Bright Mac's father Grand Pear; and for last the parents of Rarity, Hondo Flanks and Cookie Crumbles, and her little sister Sweetie Belle.

Because, just like in the movie: "Family comes first".

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We can't afford to have one too many guest stars than we've already initially scheduled. We'll be lucky if they even get silent cameos at all.

Ideas for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Bambi

At the beginning of the story, it was mating season around springtime in Equestria as the animals in Sweet Feathered Sanctuary are finding themselves a mate. Fluttershy is watching happily at them until the Book of Disney called to her and the rest of the Mane Six to be in the next part of the story. And the title is "Bambi".

It's an idea, but let's wait and see.

I agree with that.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

'Mating Season'... I don't know about that build-up with the story. But, we'll see.

I've been thinking about a perfect ending for the finale. You see, during the finale of My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles, Mickey Mouse will give Twilight Sparkle a special memory book to remind her and her friends all the adventures they had in the Book of Disney itself.

Names I thought of:

Book of Disney Memories
Book of Hopes, Dreams and Memories
Every Dream Is A Memory

PS - Will the spirit of Walter Elias Disney appear in the finale?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean it's not a 'terrible' idea. But because Disney is constantly making more and more movies, whether it's the Animation Studios department, Pixar, or the occasional Live Action movies, there's almost no logical way to even consider what would be best to develop a 'finale' so to speak. We don't really have a 'plan' as far as 'where' the series should end or even if we're doing it by 'seasons'. This ending would be fortunate enough if it was included NOT as a finale for the series in general, but as part of an ending for one story.

So you're just pressing your luck if you planned for this to be a 'series' finale and in which case I feel entitled to remind you there's a 'disappointment' to that plan.

Well, it was worth a shot. But, I can understand that you and Dino had other plans.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not so much 'me' specifically. Anything that happens is all based on what Dino has in mind for the series overall. He's the one who's making the decision as far as how long the series will go on. Even if Disney puts together 'hundreds' of movies in the years the company still exists. Unless of course at some point Disney in general goes out of business, which is not likely going to happen. After all, we are dealing with a financially successful company... powerful even.

I wonder how the Mane Six will feel about the events that will occur in this adventure?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You are 'damn' lucky you are at the very least capable of following directions.

As for this feature... I've 'seen' the movie, clearly different from the book, but otherwise 'slightly' enjoyable. But that being said, unless Dino says he's considering adding this to the line-up, don't get your hopes up. We can't cover EVERY live action movie Disney has done.

I wonder if someone has more ideas for the 5th Anniversary of My Little Pony The Movie.
Even if I know the ponies who enter in the Book of Disney have their appearances from the movie too.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And that would matter for the Disney Chronicles 'because'?

Yes, there are 'tons' of characters who were introduced from this feature and we have considered which ones would gladly work for the Mane Six. But here we're talking about 'Disney' movies, not a movie made from another company.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I do have this 'one' thought for a story in relation to the Disney Chronicles. It's probably already been mentioned prior, but at this point I look at it as a means of adding on to whatever existing information there was in terms of the prior discussion:

Since the 'Disney Chronicles' have talked about including 'Hocus Pocus' and the sequel just released on Disney+ not that long ago, and considering the matter that the Dazzlings are slated to have a role in the first, if they should be featured again in the second movie... what if this movie was a way of reforming the Dazzlings?

Speaking in terms of the D.C.'s continuity, the Dazzlings have been obsessed with getting revenge on Twilight Sparkle ever since her involvement in 'Rainbow Rocks'. They are slated to have appearances prior to Hocus Pocus 2 (Having previously appeared in 'Pinocchio') and up until if we could potentially cover the sequel, they remain stuck in their endeavors to destroy Twilight and her friends.

But without giving away details of the sequel, if the Dazzlings could see the harmful effect on revenge from a certain trio of witches who otherwise are slightly similar to the Sirens in some degree... suppose a 'certain' moment would make the girls realize how much they've taken their company for granted? Especially since they're mostly butting heads and stuff. Maybe they might decide that they too find that revenge even against Twilight is not worth it if it means ending up the way the witches did (Although I will say an end credit scene may suggest it's not entirely over).

I don't know, what do you guys think?

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

I always felt the Dazzlings could be reformed. I mean in Sunset's Backstage Pass they put the past behind them and moved on after their defeat in the Battle of the Bands. So at least that's a start. So perhaps it's still possible to reform them if Hocus Pocus 2 is also included

I do agree the Dazzlings should be in the sequel, but reforming them? I mean, I guess in Sunset's Backstage Pass technically, they didn't really get in the Rainbooms way, and they just focused on their singing (even though they did say to Sunset when something magical comes they get dibs, so I don't know about that.) But it does surprise me after that, they weren't ever mentioned again, even the Equestrains never heard of them again after Rainbow Rocks (Unless Sunset's been keeping pony Twilight up to date on them.)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Suppose that they are not 'entirely' reformed for whatever reason. Suppose let's say under the circumstances, they decide not to pursue the heroes after what was essentially an 'emotional moment' and instead decide to form a truce during that period. To put their little spat on 'hiatus' for the time being. They may still not like Twilight Sparkle or her friends but would their pursuit by that point be worth what happened to their 'allies' so to speak.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I like that idea!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anything can happen. Even if at the time the Dazzlings were still kind of their 'Plastics' kind of group, they at least 'tried' to move on. They could've tried to ruin the lives of Sunset Shimmer and the girls after that concert. But instead, they were seemingly content to perform for small crowds, actually practicing their singing (Sort of symbolism of prying themselves away from autotune), and even though living in a van is not luxurious, at least they are 'trying' to live their lives. Could it have gotten better for those girls if Equestria Girls had a more fitting conclusion? Who knows?

As we see with the Disney Chronicles, even if those events were acknowledged, it's clear they still harbored a grudge (Mostly towards Twilight Sparkle). Then I've been asking myself... if they 'did' get reformed during the 'Disney Chronicles', what would be the best time and place? And sure enough, 'Hocus Pocus 2' (A sequel I never thought would happen) came out 29 years after the first movie.

Just got through looking at Disenchanted and having me a look at the original as a bit of contrast/comparison. While the new one has its moments such as the villain song and seeing some 2D after such a long time, I~... got to say the new one exaggerates some of the "sugar" and music of the original to the point where I need to play me a round of Contra afterward to remasculate myself. ^^;

Yeah. Sorry for being "that guy" though looking at the original movie which I was always half and half on, I do have to admit it pulls off the self-parody element a bit better with a better balance. Looking forward to seeing how the ponies will interact with the cast of Enchanted as far as the general "deja vu" to other stories and maybe even wondering if anyone comes off a little odd Even in comparison to fairy tale elements they likely already experienced.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If we're doing 'Enchanted' for the series, should make for a rather intriguing process. Now I did love the first movie, but I haven't had a chance to see the second feature as of late. But I have heard a lot about this movie.

So I had another look at Chicken Little recently. I was kind of neutral towards the movie before but...Oakay Oaks is just kind of a mean town It's kind of the Anti-Ponyville in some way. I'm thinking for that venture the girls would definitely be more vocal to anything they might see particularly wrong with anyone's behavior.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oakey Oaks is definitely not the kind of town I'd want to go to. It's like that one small town where if one individual does even one thing 'slightly' wrong, no matter the reason, they are considered a pariah for life. But then again, when it comes to small towns, everyone knows everybody which is essentially common when word gets around and hardly any secrets are kept from prying eyes (Especially with neighborhood feuds). It's no wonder fans are not crazy about this movie, especially given how most of the cast (With maybe a few exceptions) are so dislikeable that it's no wonder they are rarely seen in any form of advertising or media format.

Name 'one' good thing there is to say about this movie. Just 'one' thing... I challenge anyone.

The moral of talking things out and the importance of being supportive and listening to people.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Technically, those are 'three' things... but fine, I'll give you points on that one.

Yes, it is important to talk things out especially when the kid had to tell his father exactly what kind of pain, he's been through of which his one and only parent has been ignorant about for most of the movie. That it's also important for a parent to not just speak to their children, but to listen to them. To be supportive of them no matter what mistakes they make (Well, least within reason) and above all, the key element to communication: Listening. It's not enough to be heard, but rather to actually understand what a particular subject means for someone or why they act like they are making a big deal about it even if it may not mean much of anything to you.

But that's just the trouble with the world today: Due to a lack of communication, we end up making more mistakes that way and due to a measure of misunderstanding it's no wonder we are criticized by making irrational solutions to problems that didn't 'need' to be complicated in the first place.

In "My Little Pony: Disney Chronicles: Wrect-It Ralph", Pinkie will get crazy when she enters to Sugar Rush.

Believe me, she will.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Who wouldn't be crazy about being in Sugar Rush? I mean this is Pinkie Pie we're talking about. Candy and sugar are practically her whole lifestyle.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Right about that.

And it's no wonder she isn't getting any Diabetes in her Body!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Nor cavities. Though that would've made for a simplistic MLP episode to casually teach a moral lesson about oral hygiene and such. Not everyone gives much credit over how important it is to have a healthy mouth, in addition to a healthy diet. Because then one day, we lose the ability to enjoy the feeling of proper consumption... and next thing we know, we'll be lucky if all we can eat is soup without all the chunks.

I just got to thinking. Maybe in the stories for well...Toy Story, they could run into something strangely familiar. Could work as sort of a strange homage to MLP's roots.

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/My_Pretty_Pony

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You're referring to the founder of MLP's original toy that inspired the franchise we know. Yes, I suppose you may be onto to something with that one. Not really a 'talking' part per say, but maybe during that one brief instance where Woody is acknowledging some of the toys on the shelf and one 'Pretty Pony' is standing amongst them. That could work.

So I'm relooking over Pixar now that I've finished up with the original animated canon. Looking at Bugs Life, I love the movie and all but... some of the ants in the colony pre-development can be a little insufferable at times. I mean Atta in particular means well, but is clearly having a serious case of "Twilighting", though the reasons why are understandable wanting to do well by the colony even though the colony makes some stupid decisions.

Something I would address in the story is trying to find an excuse for why the girls don't just defend the colony here and there at the beginning so we can have an excuse to bring in the Circus Bugs later. I imagine at least a few of the Mane 6 from the get-go would notice the ants are essentially being intimidated into submission and feeling there's no other options. Though I can imagine they would also be under some scrutiny and cynicism for butting in.

I also know they're not blunt action heroes that dive head first into everything, save for maybe Rainbow Dash. They would probably recognize it as a tense situation and probably not want any harm to come to Dot during that one particular scene.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The ponies would be like, 'Are you sure Atta and Twilight aren't related?' and Twilight would be like, 'Oh, shut up!'. Not really... but close enough. They 'could' have a fight with that insane grasshopper like a boss fight of sorts in that one video game. But then, the ponies getting involved may unintentionally cause more trouble. It's like you decide to beat up a bully because he locked your best friend in a locker... next thing you know, you get kicked out of school because you're the one person who stood up to the bully.

Here's a running gag idea for Pinkie Pie. Say whenever they meet a Disney character who's voice actor voiced another Disney character, Pinkie will say...

Pinkie: [Disney character], is that you?!

Disney character: What?

Here's some examples:

Pinkie: (to Pacha) Sully, is that you?!

Pinkie: (to Wendy) Alice, is that you?!

Pinkie: (to Tito) Banzi is that you?!

Pinkie: (to Eeyore) Optimus Prime, is that you?! (2011 Eeyore) Chuckles, is that you?! (Christopher Robin Eeyore) Hook Hand, is that you?

But in some cases, she'll mention a non Disney character who's voice actor played.

Examples:

Pinkie: (to Milo) Marty Mcfly, is that you?

Pinkie: (to the teacher) Spongebob Squarepants, is that you?!

Pinkie: (To the guard) Patrick Star, is that you?!

Pinkie: (to Ryan) Beast Boy, is that you?!

Pinkie: (to Mowie) Agents Hobs, is that you?!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

You forgot Numbuh Five with Kida. But yes, this is about as clever than Dino for throwing in the Avengers: Age of Ultron reference in Pinocchio.

This is Amazing & Hilarious!

I absolutely cannot fathom Pinkie Pie's reactions to the English Dub cast for the Studio Ghibli films:rainbowlaugh:!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Very clever indeed. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was thrown in every now and again.

Let's not go overboard. We don't know if the Studio Ghibli films will even be a part of the Chronicles. So let's not put in any assumptions that they will be.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Exactly. We never said anything about Ghibli movies. And even if we 'did' plan something, well... they'd be going to the 'Cinematic Adventures'. Not the 'Disney Chronicles'.

For "My Little Pony Disney Chronicles: A Goofy Movie", which guest characters would be suitable for that adventure, the CMC or Rainbow Dash's parents?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The C.M.C.'s parents...

Well, Apple Bloom's are dead, Scootaloo's are usually away on their adventures, and Sweetie Belle's parents... hmm, no. I'm afraid that's too many guest stars.

Now Rainbow Dash's parents... yeah they are nice, but they can be rather embarrassing. What with their constant praise for Rainbow. Thus, expanding the relability factor between Goofy & Max and Rainbow Dash & her folks.

But honestly... do we really need guest stars? There's only so much that tiny little car can fit. Unless Twilight gets her own set of wheels.

• Viewing 701 - 750 of 788