The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 788 )
  • Viewing 651 - 700 of 788

Here's an idea for the CMC trilogy.

After the cows, ponies, and farm animals have subdued Slim, the russeler will say that he won't let a bunch of rainbow colored, girly, horseys stop him. Then the CMC will step forward and tell Slim that going after him was their idea.

Slim laughs them off, stating that their just puny little helpless brats, but the fillies tell him that they have done some heroic things and they don't care if he or anyone believes them. They then tell him their not gonna let a big, fat butted, crook like him take Pearl's farm.

Then Slim tries to yodel but Grace kicks Maggie's bell into his mouth.

Afterwards, the cows and the CMC get in the paper, stating that Slim was thwarted by "Three Remarkable Dairy Cows & Three Heroic Fillies".

I can roll with this.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's going to depend on whether or not the circumstances are deemed appropriate. But this is always one of many possibilities.

I like it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There are 'tons' of villain songs to work with as far as material wise. But you do make a valid point. It can't just be 'any' song just because we like something. It has to be the song in which the theme is so strong that it's a logical fit for the circumstance.

I've had "Flubber" on the brain recently and I've been thinking about what might happen if this live action Disney film gets adapted to "The Disney Chronicles". I can imagine Twilight and friends helping Professor Brainard with his experiments on Flubber despite his absent minded behavior. Twilight would obviously be willing to help Brainard for research purposes while Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash would only be interested because of the speed and bouncing around it's capable of. I'm not sure how the rest of the girls and Spike might help, but they'll probably support Brainard's efforts to perfect his invention nevertheless, even if part of this plan involves winning Sara's heart back.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's a bit of a stretch and of course we're not likely to cover 'all' the live-action movies (Even its remakes). But that being said, I did grow up watching 'Flubber' especially with Robin Williams as the absent-minded professor. It's not the 'perfect' movie by any means, but there are some moments I enjoyed.

Comment posted by dg2004 deleted Feb 24th, 2022

If the mane six become toys, does that also mean they should become monsters when they go to Monsters Inc/University? Because if that’s true, I have a idea on what the mane six should look like.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sure there are a 'ton' of better villain songs to work with. It's just going to take a rather lengthy search to pull it off. After all, there's so many of them to choose from.

Well, what songs should we suggest? ‘Are You In Or Out’? Or ‘Be Prepared’? Again?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sure... I guess those could work out. Particularly for Applejack's part given the slight similarities.

When we approach the need to select a song, we will discuss it.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

That's sounds interesting. Although I'll have to come up for some quotes for that idea. ;)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It is true. BrerDaniel had already given his share of ideas for this one particular project sometime prior.

You know, Seeing Red takes place in Canada. And all the MLP voice actors are Canadian.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Most of the voice actors are Canadian.

Cathy Weseluck, Tara Strong, and Andrea Libman were born in Toronto.

Tabitha St. Germain was born in Boston, Massachusetts but grew up in Canada.

Ashleigh Ball was born in Vancouver.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So what's your idea with Turning Red?

Well, I was thinking Smolder and Ocellus join Mei's friendship group. Of course, the Mane Six hang with her too, since Dramamaster insists the focus be soly on the Mane Six.

But one scenario is that when Mei's friends find out, Smolder and Ocellus are present. Then the girls arrive and that's when they find out the 'the new members of their friendship group, the six teenagers, and dog' are really ponies, dragons, and a changeling.

Smolder and Ocellus also go to the concert with Mei, without Smolder having Twilight make her look human.

When the ponies and Spike follow them, in their human disguises, the sneak in backstage and are mistaken for the band that was supposed to play backup for 4 Town.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I really don't like how you're putting your words about me out of context.

But looking at this idea as a whole, there's potential in this one. Of course, that all depends on whether these are the guest stars Dino seeks for this project. That being said, Smolder & Ocellus are promising candidates.

Sorry about that.

And thanks.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If Miss Shi goes beyond just having an 'interest' in a follow-up of sorts for 'Turning Red' and that information is rather legit, this may not be the last time the Equestrians share a few adventures with Mei-Mei. But since we don't know if we're getting a sequel movie or even a series, that's still in the air at this time.

Made of Stone is the most powerful emotional song from The Hunchback of Notre Dame musical. So what if this song appear in My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A truly powerful song indeed. It would be something worth to consider including somehow. We do try to add a few new things with existing material, once certain elements had been found. Who knows? Perhaps we just might.

There are times when Spike would get slapped in the back of his head for something he said. Sometimes he deserved it, but other times, he shouldn't get that treatment. Makes me wonder why the girls never pull Spike aside and tell him what he did wrong?

So, I'm thinking out loud here, let's say in Luca, Spike didn't make any snarky jokes when they got to the town with Luca and Alberto, when he did make one after Giulia protected the boys from the bully, Ercole, just when Twilight or Applejack was going to slap him, Giulia stops them saying Spike's joke was funny, snice it's describes the bully best. She asks Spike if the girls slap him, to which he says yes, but only when they don't agree with his outlook on things. Giulia then asks the girls if any of them pulled Spike aside and told him what he did wrong, and none of the Mane 6 said nothing meaning they never did. Spike turns his back at the girls stating he's lucky he didn't get a conduction from all of those slaps, because if not careful, he would've been sent to the hospital.

Later, the Mane 6 see Spike make another bad joke in front of their new friends, but instead of hitting him, Giulia just tells Spike why it wasn't funny and explain what kind of remarks not to tell for future. The girls hear this and start to feel bad for not telling Spike what he did wrong, especially Twilight and Applejack, snice they slapped him more than the others.

This was one of those things I felt strongly about, I feel talking to someone about what they did wrong is better than slapping them. A slap won't get the message across, talking will. I'm not sure if this can work here of in another film, but I thought I might put it out there to see if it's something worth thinking about.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Talking to someone about what they did wrong is better than a physical response. I will agree on that note. But yeah, it was a bit of a rough habit that Spike gets that treatment instead of explaining to him why that was probably not the right time or place for such a remark. Otherwise, if being hit is what he gets just for saying his piece... that's all he is ever going to expect and eventually he may decide to just not speak for fear he'll just say the wrong thing again.

When I looked up at the internet for the meaning of Hakuna Matata means 'no worries' in Swahili, I thought of something perfect for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: The Lion King.

Rafiki taught Twilight Sparkle and her friends about another word for friendship, urafiki daima.

Urafiki daima means 'friendship forever' in Swahili.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sure that wouldn't be terrible to include. It would give the girls (And Spike) something to carry with them after that adventure.

I know that "Lightyear" just came out and it was an awesome film by the way, but I can honestly imagine seeing the Mane Six and Spike become Space Rangers in "The Disney Chronicles" very very soon. Perhaps Star Command could make accommodations for non-human recruits and create special Space Ranger uniforms for the Equestrians to wear. They would know who Buzz Lightyear is already at that point, so they would also be familiar with his iconic space suit. I think the girls and Spike would look heroic and space worthy that way.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sure... there's nothing wrong with them being honorary space rangers. Anything to contribute to this alter dimension of which inspired the toyline. Even if 'this' Buzz Lightyear does not know the girls and/or Spike.

No doubt the "real" Buzz Lightyear would be confused by the Equestrians knowing exactly who he is. In fact, he wouldn't just be confused, he would flip his lid if they tried explaining that he's a toy and a TV star in one universe, not to mention having to talk about who Zurg is since this movie is supposed to be his origin story.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... especially since I know time displacement stuff is a recurring theme in this one movie. Then again, I suspected that would be the case when I saw the trailers.

Here's another idea I have for "Lightyear". What if when The Book of Disney calls for Twilight and friends, it gives them a clue that says "You know his name. You know the toy. Now, discover his story" before the portal sucks them in. I thought of using the taglines from the movie's TV spots because I thought they sounded epic and it might give the Equestrians the idea that the human Buzz Lightyear is completely different from the action figure they knew from the "Toy Story" universe.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, it's not like the movie already has a narrative that ponies would normally read before they go into the story. Plus, it's not going to be easy to work with Pixar as they don't open with a storybook style in the beginning... then again, most recent Disney films don't apply this technique either.

What if in The Disney Chronicles: Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The 3 Musketeers when they enter the Book of Disney in order to help Mickey & his 2 Friends protect the Princess & her Lady-In-Waiting from the Villainous Peg Leg Pete & the Beagle Boys that before Twilight enters the Book of Disney she sees the Ghosts of 2 Late Voices: Wayne Allwine & Russi Taylor calling out her Name as they tell her to give Mickey & Minnie their sincere regards of not being there for them to voice the Couple anymore and then Twilight agrees to it as she enters the Portal keeping the promise that the 2 Late Disney Legends gave to her as she will remember after their Journey in France she will give the Couple regards of their Late Voices not being there for them anymore and to carry on with their New Voices.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You're being too ambitious with that idea. But we'll at least take it into consideration.

We don't need to be too fancy with this project.

One thing about My Little Pony Disney Chronicles Finding Nemo (another story set in the summer by the sea). Who would be the special guests for that adventure? Wind Sprint with Clear Skies and Quibble Pants or Rumble with Thunderlane?

I was thinking about Mickey Donald and Goofy The Three Musketeers. It could be an opportunity for not only Pip to gain confidence but also for Snips and Snails to show they're not just a pair of dunces.

Since I suggested Pip be in the role of Dartanen, Snips and Snails could be in the role of the Musketeers' sidekick, I forgot his name.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now people, I'm fairly certain that if we 'had' discussed the idea of having guest stars for these projects they would 'all' be mentioned in their individual forums. That being said, due to unmentionable conflicts, those forums will remain closed until we FINALLY decide to get started on those projects... which will ONLY be possible after the long-awaited conclusion of 'Fantasia'. And until which time, the best you can do is have a peek and see what was already up for discussion.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Just like my idea Twilight brings Sebastian to Equestria to conduct an orchestra with Octavia for a sing along. What if she brings back Bert from Mary Poppins to perform with Pinkie and several Pony Dancers in a rendition of Step in Time. it would be similar to this performance, only Bert would still have dark hair.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Let's not get too crazy about this. There's only really so much the series can do.

But it's always an 'option' and nothing more.

An idea that pops up in my head for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I've been thinking about of how will the Mane Six and Spike meet Quasimodo for the first time.

Well, it's like this:

While the Mane Six and Spike were exploring the upper level of Notre Dame, they heard someone is coming. They desperately try to find a place to hide, but there's not. Pinkie Pie spotted stone gargoyles hanging around the balcony, and that gave her an idea. She carried a bucket of grey paint in her mane, and she painted herself, the Mane Five and Spike to make them look like stone gargoyles. While acting like gargoyles, Quasimodo swings down after ringing the bells when he came across a baby bird. After the baby bird flies off to join the flock, Victor, Hugo and Laverne came to life as they watched the Festival of Fools with Quasimodo from below. Hugo noticed something odd about the 'statues'.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean that would not be a bad way to meet the protagonist, if the idea was not to have them transported to Paris during the 'prologue' of thee vents of sorts. Even if they witnessed the events of the beginning of the story through the book. Of course leave it to Pinkie Pie to do something rather unorthodox.

But I wonder if Quasimodo will be either stunned, shocked or surprised when he meets the Mane Six and Spike for the first time.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That just depends. I mean he seemingly talks to Gargoyles as an act of loneliness being all cooped up in that tower, whether that means the Gargoyles actually have a life of their own or if it's all a trick of the mind from an audience perspective. The arrival of talking ponies and a dragon could lead to several reactions.

In Lightyear, Buzz's inability to accept help from others and desire to fix his mistake of stranding the colony on the Death World with his own efforts no matter the lengths he has to go to. Which steadily and literally drive him apart from his close friends as the hyperspace test flights transport him years into the future, causing him to miss most of his colleagues' lives in the interim.

Since the movie is about Buzz's willingness to finish the mission and refusing any help from others, I feel a MLP character that is very stubborn and not accepting helps from others should be the focus so when that character go to Lightyear universe along with Mane Six and Spike, they learns the consequences and they could ends up becoming like Old Buzz aka ZURG.

That would be a good lesson for that character as Buzz ultimately let go of his "finish the mission no matter the cost" mentality that drove him away from his loved ones and move on with his new life with his new friends.

Just saying.

One character who's like that is Applejack. She's stubborn and refused help from Twilight in Apple Buck Season.

So I guess Old Buzz is a dark reflection of her.

Make sense.

I can imagine before going to Lightyear, Applejack would be so busy in finish something by herself and refusing any helps from her friends would cause her to miss out a lot of events like Apple Bloom's birthday... the same way Buzz miss out a lot of events as he was focus on hyperspace test flights.

So going through Lightyear movie would make Applejack realizes the consequences if she let her stubbornness consume her like what happened with Old Buzz.

An idea for the Little Mermaid: Twilight could sing "For A Moment" (which was sung by Melody; voiced by Tara Strong).

• Viewing 651 - 700 of 788