The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 788 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 788
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Kind of deja vu when you think about it.

Twilight Sparkle was kind of the same when her friends confronted her not only for stealing the pearl but using them as a 'distraction' thinking it would actually work.

I can see some similarity between this and what happened in the 2017 movie.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Good one. But I wonder how will Simba make up with the Mane Six and Spike for not listening to them? Maybe right after stopping the Pridelanders and the Outsiders from fighting each other?

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I think that can work after Zira's death. I was working on the argument scene.

Comment posted by Wanda92 deleted Feb 22nd, 2021
cheerful9
Group Contributor

Another one what?

Comment posted by Wanda92 deleted Feb 22nd, 2021
cheerful9
Group Contributor

I already did the scene.

Oh, sorry ^^;

But I wonder how will the lines go for Simba to apologize to the Mane Six?

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I'm sure someone will think of something. I'm letting others have a turn.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There are ways that Simba 'can' apologize to the Mane Six for the way he's acted. But let's be frank for a moment:

Who's to say that we may do 'Simba's Pride' to begin with?

It would be one thing if the feature was on the list of Dino's things to do, but if it's not than we are merely going by assumptions and nothing more.

We'll have to wait and see what happens. No rush.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

From jebens1 on DA.

Here's an idea for Chicken Little.

After the aliens leave, Twilight gives a lecture speech to all the towns folk, telling them that Chicken Little was right all along and that they all should be ashamed for treating him like garbage. The girls and Spike join in, with the dragon telling them that he was in the same boat. And some of the girls say they treated three little friends of theirs the same way after an incident,

Rainbow Dash: We basically cast them out!

Pinkie Pie: Even though we had no idea they were being blackmailed!

(The Crusaders and Diamond Tiara double take.)

After that, the Crusaders ask if they heard what they said to Chicken a few nights ago and the girls tell them they did and apologize for shunning them out like they unwanted.

Also, Chicken could reveal to them that his real name is Ace.

You know what could even be better if Mane Six, Spike, Crusaders, Tiara and Spoon calling Buck out for being a shitty dad to Chicken Little and letting the peer pressure get to him.

I will never forgive that chicken bastard for the way he treating his own boy emotionally.

Fuck Buck.

Now here's a idea.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Very well idea that Jebens1 had for Chicken Little.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ace huh... that is a rather interesting name. Then again, there have been crossovers where the authors decide to give Mrs. Brisby's first name 'Elizabeth' in honor of the late actress who portrayed her just as there are stories like crossovers of 'The Polar Express' in which the unnamed lead boy is given the name based off the author who wrote the story originally (Which in a way makes sense since the story is supposed to be a narration of his experience).

Hmm... I wonder if Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy Glow will appear in My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: The Lion King II: Simba's Pride?

Since Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy Glow hated friendship, they'll tell Simba that he doesn't need friends anymore since he wouldn't listen to Twilight and her friends, and neither Kiara. Like they're tricking him, and leading him and his pride to fight against the Outsiders.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

We'll see what Dino decides.

It's my thinking, to tell the truth.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sorry Wanda, but I checked the list up-and-down, left-and-right. There is nothing in there about a 'Lion King 2'.

Hey, no need to apologize.

It's dinodisneylover1's story series, I know.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Besides, when we do get around to doing 'Simba's Pride', we'd have a better chance of doing 'The Reluctant Dragon' (The short, not the movie) or 'Victory Through Air Power' (We definitely don't have a shot of doing 'Song of the South' given its controversial set-up).

For Ratatouille, I think a character who have a passion for cooking should be the focus of this flick like how Remy is passion about cooking.

Who is better than Pinkie Pie herself!

Why? Out of Mane Six, she cook foods and bake sweets more than other Mane Six.

Twilight spent most of her times reading books, Fluttershy is specialized of taking care of animals, Rarity is more of a fashion pony than a chef pony, as for Rainbow Dash, no... just no....

And Spike? He rather reads comic books and hanging out with Rarity than cooking all day.

The only one who is same level as Pinkie is Applejack although she's more passion about Apples than cooking any foods. (Most of her foods are Apple dishes).

I imagine Pinkie would sympathize with Remy since both of them are very different from their own family (Pinkie is a fun-loving pony and her family are boring and Remy prefers good foods and his family love to eat garbage.)

I just giving my idea out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Pinkie Pie could benefit for the story with some of her baking skills, since she practically lives above a bakery while staying in Ponyville. Plus, maybe she could take some lessons from Remy himself and make dishes inspired by her time in Paris.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

jebens1 said the following:

I've been thinking. Granny Smith and Grand Pear got to see Bright Mac and Pear Butter in Pinocchio. And if the Apple Family meet them in Coco. And the Apple Sisters spend time with them in Onward. There's two ponies who have yet to see them: their best friends, Burnt Oak and Mrs Cake. They've been best friends with both lovers and no one's thought about them getting a chance to see their friends again.

I would counter that Saffron Masala would be in most need of the inspiration, especially if she was able to incorporate French techniques for the Tasty Treat, further enhancing the flavors of her father's restaurant. Almost like serving as a stagiaire at Gusteau's (an unpaid internship at a restaurant to pick up new skills). Plus, it would help bring her into the Chronicles if there was no plan for it already.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There have been rumors that Saffron is scheduled to be a guest star for 'Ratatouille'. But that's still up in the air right now.

Saffron? Yeah, I could see her as guest star for Ratatouille.

After all, like Remy, she's passionate about cooking and good foods.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

She wanted to help her father make their vision of the cuisine they can bring to Cnaterlot noteworthy. But that skinny food critic had to go and try to screw it all up.

She wasn't really skinny. I personally thought it was because Zesty Gourmand had a hyper-sensitive palate, making her unable to enjoy normal food or even anything with basic level seasoning (salt and pepper).

The difference between her and Ego is that her problem is likely physiological, whereas Ego's is more psychological. I mean, even HE knows that proper seasoning makes the food good.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Guess some folks are lucky in the end. Even if some food may not be good for us, least we are able to eat our basic level of seasoning ourselves.

Since I know that Jiminy Cricket has been recruited with Twilight Sparkle and her friends in Equestria, but what about Merlin (The Sword in the Stone) and the Fairy Godmother (Cinderella) to help them out too?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

jebens1 said the following:

Here's a idea if Dino considers doing Disney's American Legends.

It's like Fantasia. The Mane Six, Spike, and the Pillars and Stygian travel in the book and meet James Earl Jones.

Pinkie Pie: Mufassa, is that you?

He explains that he needs help telling four legends about four American Heroes. John Henry. Johnny Apple Seed. Paul Bunion. And Casey Jones. They travel into four books like Fantasia, and meet the said heroes.

I don't know about the others, but in the John Henry story, John's death will be explained by Mage Meadowbrook. She says that he breathed in some much dust and silica that he's got silliacossis, something I learned from a YouTuber named John Solo in a video called "Messed Up Origins Of John Henry." After the story, the Pilars will tell James that they greatly respect John Henry. For he gave his life to help his people. Which is something they can relate too, since they sacrificed themselves to trap the Shadow.

And I'm sure Applejack will respect Johnny Apple Seed, both being Apple farmers. And Fluttershy will like him since he's a friend to the animals.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

It's actually Paul Bunyan, not Bunion

Here's an idea for My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Home on the Range.

The part when Mrs. Caloway body slammed Rico.

This for example:

Rico: Mother mercy. Is this the end of Rico?

After Mrs. Caloway body slammed Rico, Scootaloo will say a reference from the 1988 horror movie Child's Play.

Scootaloo: This is the end, pal!

But don't worry, it's just a reference for fun :D :D :D

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It should be noted that they will meet 'Johnny Appleseed' during one of the shorts in those 'wartime era' movies. If my intuition is correct, they'll meet the legend during the 'Melody Time' movie.

I've been wondering about My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Villains' Revenge.

What if the Disney Villains and the Legion of Doom captured all of the Mane Six's friends from the Book of Disney, including everyone in Equestria as their hostages?

Well, except for the Disney Heroes like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Master Yen Sid and etc.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well who knows for sure what the plans truly are with all the villains? The one thing they have in common is that they all blame the heroes for their misfortunes. And above all, they blame Twilight Sparkle and her friends for meddling with the laws of their worlds and thereby 'aiding' in their failures. That they came in and messed with the balance of their worlds, so for this 'series finale' in a sense they decide to mess with their heroes. And when capturing all of Equestria isn't good enough, they may decide to 'destroy' the land as a whole so ponies (And all its inhabitants) will 'never' meddle in their affairs ever again.

Oh, dear... Blaming for misfortunes...

That could be interesting for something rough.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's typically what most villains do. Blaming everyone in the world for not being able to achieve their goals, except themselves. They consider themselves more successful than the heroes, but the truth of the matter is plain and simple:

They are so short-sighted by the goals they feel is most important, the moment they overlook the 'real' problem in their schemes... by that point, it is already too late.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Yeah to villains it's easier to blame someone than to face the facts they did it to themselves. Take a look at Kevin 11 in the original Ben 10 series. When he was a kid he blamed Ben for his mutations, at first because he couldn't stay human form forever. And when he changed into the alien mutant he automatically blamed it on Ben even though those constant unstable transformations would without a doubt lead to something worse. Or even Shredder of the Turtles 2012 series. He killed Tang Shen and blamed Splinter for it, and when Karai learned the truth, he blamed Splinter again deluding himself into thinking Karai was his daughter all along. And when he caused her mutation, he once again blamed Splinter.

Like Cozy Glow when she didn't achieved her goal by draining all the magic from Equestria, and for being the Empress of Friendship.

She's a very dangerous villain of all time in Equestria, and she can't fool me.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes that is very true. Least in Kevin 11's case, soon as everything got cleared up he eventually became an ally to Ben and his family.

For Fox and The Hound, Mane Six and Spike call out Copper for hunting down Tod, his own best friend and they're basically giving "What the hell, hero?" Speech to him.

They ask him what happened to the sweet and innocent Copper who use to hang out with Tod before Chief corrupted him into a hunting dog.

I imagine Fluttershy would be angry with him the most cause she doesn't like anyone who like to hunt down animals since she loves animals.

I just couldn't picture Mane Six especially Fluttershy siding with grown up Copper since they got to know Tod very well and why would they want to work with Amos of all people?

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Especially since they'd be with Tod through the winter while Copper was away with Amos and Chief, so why else would they side with him. Especially if Chief goes after the girls and Spike as well as Tod

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

They would question Copper as to how such a sweet, innocent pup would suddenly be willing to turn into a hunting dog. Especially when he swears revenge on his former best friend for Chief's injury, as if being hit by a train should've 'killed' the old dog instead of merely giving him a broken leg. It's not like Chief didn't jump out of the way at the last second only to suffer a very bad landing. But either way, ever since that incident, Copper wanted to kill Todd as if all those years of friendship no longer matters. But the fact he blames Todd is only because deep down Copper blames himself for if he hadn't let Todd go, if he had informed his master where the fox was found, then Chief would've been okay.

Yet at the same time, if Copper did carry out his duty... he'd be ultimately responsible for Todd's death and the old woman... she would be miserable forever.

After I read when Rainbow Dash confronting Mr. Potato Head for misjudging Woody and her friends for not being truthful. I've been wondering what will be Mr. Potato Head's punishment right after Rainbow Dash says that she got something better in her mind that will teach him a lesson.

Taping his body parts? I don't know. What will it be?

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 788