The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 111 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 111

I'd say no competition. I'll just put them here for anyone to see. It's up to em if they wanna compare 'em.

Comment posted by Paulli deleted Feb 2nd, 2020
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sounds fair enough. Though suffice to say, just to get some awareness at all is better than none at all.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Updated the Saludos Amigos poster because Dino told me that he's thinking about adding Capper in there and to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Three Caballeros I created a new poster of My Little Pony The Disney Chronicles: The Three Caballeros with Capper and Sunset Shimmer.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

How's that's awesome

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Capper and Sunset Shimmer, huh? Now that does sound like it has some potential. A shame those two couldn't be involved in 'Saludos Amigos', considering on a technicality that 'The Three Caballeros' is somewhat a 'sequel' to the feature I speak of. But I'm sure there's something mighty special planned for that particular movie.

So those two characters will be in those stories.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If the rumors are true, that would prove to be the case. We already know one character will appear in the movie prior to this one. And the addition of Sunset would make for a decent touch.

Capper and José thing?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's a long story. That you will need to speak with Dino on his private messaging system to truly understand the man's intent.

I am excited about what kind the next cover will like.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It'll probably be a while before a new poster pops up. But I'm sure it's going to be esthetically pleasing to the naked eye.

I really think Dr. Fauna should guest star in Bambi.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

I'll see if I can reboot it but first let's wait until Dino decides what to do with Bambi.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If Dino has no plans for a guest star in Bambi, I humbly believe it would be wise to stick with his wishes. But unless he changes his mind, we'll know about it.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Same here I don't want every story to have a guest character

Hard enough to juggle 6-7(only seven if Spike’s involved) additional characters.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We don't want to fall into another 'Pooh's Adventures' trap. If the abundance of guest stars becomes overwhelming, we completely lose our focus on the main stars. Besides, adding too many guest stars is only going to make readers feel the authors can't trust the main characters enough to manage on our own. And if I'm wrong, you can try to tell me otherwise... But I won't change my mind.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Well I know Rememberstar has still yet to update his but I figured I could create my own full official poster of My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles with the right magic touch of course I hope I haven't overdid it with the fading.

But I am proud of this one I tried to fit in some Disney characters but I decided to go along with some of the ones from the latest Disney films.

I hope Wanda92 wouldn't if I used her logo of the Disney Chronicles. So, tell me what you all think of it?

Full image click here

cheerful9
Group Contributor

It looks amazing!:raritystarry:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's a nicely done poster, Mr. Daniel. You fit nearly all the best movies.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I do prefer the new logo over the original Disney chronicles made brerdaniel looks more unique

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah... the new logo is beautifully done.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Thanks I tried to fit some of my favorite movies on the poster but I really did a fantastic job on it! :)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, it clearly shows with the amount of work put into this.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

The new one was made by Wanda92.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

She most certainly did her part for the group, that I know with upmost certainty.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Very cool consider this as a part of the Blu-ray cover art of this story! :pinkiehappy:

I like what i see.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, that's beautiful. Blu Rays of these movies may no longer be on the shelf, but least that's what the Internet is for.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wow... this is a beautiful Blu Ray Cover. And of course it makes sense to only include 'Adagio Dazzle' because it was her idea to initially try to tackle against The Blue Fairy to steal her magic.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I swear whomever designed these Blu Ray covers initially had better have gotten a raise for their work.

Hmm, looks good.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Where do you even find these covers anyway? Google search or something?

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yes Google

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know when you look at the poster, it almost looks like Adagio Dazzle is smirking towards Pinocchio.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

That was the idea

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I think we may be thinking on two different things in that regard, but yeah the motivation is there in some form.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Granted the other poster featured a ton of other segments, but this is a nice poster.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 111