The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 111 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 111
Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Thought I could show you all some poster I made for the My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles series so so far I made 2 poster with Snow White and Pinocchio.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs:

Pinocchio:

Fantasia:

Dumbo:

Bambi:

Saludos Amigos:

The Three Caballeros:

Wildcard25
Group Contributor
Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Yeah I'm going give this forum a few updates whenever each My Little Pony/Disney story is finished or in progress.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Oh. My. Gosh. That. Is. AWESOME! :rainbowkiss:

How did you do all that?

Now I'm facing a little dilemma of using these posters or the original posters. (with your permission, of course)

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Very well you may use them. I'm gonna work on the Fantasia poster so I'll let you know when it's ready.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

You...You really made these in honor of me? :pinkiesmile::pinkiesad2:

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

That's right! As a fellow Disney fan I really enjoy your stories. :)

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

The Fantasia poster is ready! :)

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

You're surprised??? :rainbowhuh: You struck gold with these stories and by golly, pal, your fanbase will only get bigger as time goes on!:twilightsmile:

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

GREAT JOB! Can you do one for each story, based on known guest stars? I really want to see Sleeping Beauty and 101 dalmatians!

Wow, The are some of the best posters I’ve ever seen.

Although cool I feel like it be better if the ponies were dressed as Disney characters, and reenactmented the Disney covers

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but that style of art has run its course a few seasons ago.

I don't think I agree with that, because it is still a thing that happens in the fandom but you're entitled to your opinion.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Excellent posters! I look forward to how the latest ones turn out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wow! This is great! This is really, really great! God, 'Fantasia' cannot get done sooner because dang man you definitely have an eye for these things. I'm actually excited for when you get around to doing the poster for 'Bambi', out of all the Disney movies there ever was on the line-up that's always been my childhood favorite growing up. It may be one of the most simplistic stories on the line-up, but it's emotional journey and artwork that looks like something out of a Japanese painting makes it worth watching over and over.

Wow! Those are really good. I like them, It’s like your using photoshop or something to make these posters. I can also wait for the next one’s you make in the future.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I've known Brerdaniel long before 'The Disney Chronicles' was a big deal. Back when he used to do so many videos of the 'Pooh's Adventures' series, a phenomenon that's led to dozens more by various users, he'd make posters similar to this. The problem was that over time, he added SO MANY guest stars in the later films that the recent posters ended up taking the entire poster and that to me is one of the biggest traps in crossover writing to fall into. To lack any confidence in the main cast of the crossover series being enough, that out of desperation it's decided to add an increase in guest stars not so much to drive the story along but because they are 'popular' (The worst mistake a crossover writer can make). Which is why at least when we 'do' add a guest star or two, it's important to set limits so we don't make the same mistakes like this again.

But for now, these are terrific posters.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Okay something's wrong I tried to post the new teaser poster for the Disney Chronicles I tried to insert the picture link but it's not working on me. Can someone please help me out with this situation?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Please describe the problem. Like how is it unresponsive?

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Checked out your teaser poster on deviantart and I got to say it's not bad

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If you are referring to that poster with all the girls (And Spike) in front of the picture with the golden book, it turned out very well. A simple copy and paste method for sure, but otherwise I think it looks all right in my book.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... I see what you mean. For some reason the picture won't show on your comment (At least from my end) and yet we can still see it through your Deviantart page. Ah well, I suppose we'll figure out the problem somehow. Least I managed to put a link to the poster through Dino's page.

Wow! You really did yourself this time. I love it. The poster of Dumbo with its ponies and member of Equestria Girls is simply amazing.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Thus far, each poster Mr. Daniel has done has met the expectations of what 'The Disney Chronicles' is looking for. There's still a ton of posters to do and it's not going to be a hop, skip, and a jump to complete the other fifty something posters in the 'Walt Disney Animation Studios' list. We also have to bear in mind the addition of the Pixar, live-action, and even films outside these studios so he's got a real workout on his fingertips.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

WHEW!!! I got the posters of Pinocchio and Dumbo fixed! :)

Brerdaniel
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We can always count on you to deliver, BrerDaniel.

Not too shabby on Callion's part.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Welcome back

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah it was quite a trip I had, I'll tell all about it another time.

But I will say that the experience was definitely something I needed before getting back to the hustle, the bustle... And the stress of a bunch of dudes who I wouldn't be surprised are still around.

But if it's anything like going back home to all of that... Can't be any worse. Least I get to talk all things pony-and-Disney (I did score 30/30 on Disney Trivia on the Cruise and I would've won the prize... If the bonus question didn't involve counting the number of steps on the Eiffel tower, without using a phone).

Can you do Cinderella and The Jungle Book next?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hopefully the 'Bambi' poster is coming along rather nicely. We've seen several done by other users on this group. Though I'm rather curious as to how you would put it together. Better chance of that coming out earlier than a written trailer for that movie.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Got 2 new posters of the Disney Chronicles series so Bambi and Saludos Amigos are ready figured I could give everybody some poster entertainment while we're waiting for Dance of the Hours from Fantasia to be ready.

So I'll work on posters of The Three Caballeros, Make Mine Music, Fun and Fancy-Free, Melody Time and The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad very soon.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Do you know who the guests are?

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

No but I'll update them if I do.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If you check back on the list, I think some of those movies did say there were some guest stars planned. If not, then I guess the best that can be done is stick with the Mane Six and Spike as a safe bet. Maybe Jiminy Cricket if he's also included, since he's not so much a 'guest star' but a supporting protagonist.

Oh man, I forgot this thread existed.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I know, right? I didn't know if Brerdaniels would be doing any more posters or if the last ones he did would be the end of it.

He might, if he has time.

I don't know, but I'm not yet sure if I could put my drafts here. Well this is the place for posters and all.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I don't think the posters will be made official until they are posted the day that Dino's next project begins. Whichever posters Dino ultimately chooses will be the one that represents the story. To let us know which poster he 'wants' to use and who he 'wants' to orchestrate into said story. Because in the end, it will show that 'this' is Dino's non-verbal communicative way of saying, "This is what I want and this is how it's going to be."

Well. If I want, I could simply put my drafts here as well as the Quotes Suggestions. That is if Danny doesn't mind.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well I wouldn't say we were having a contest or anything. But if we 'were', I'd be the first to know about it. No one knows that better than a guy who's been to Orlando for Special Olympics multiple times.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 111