The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10680 )
  • Viewing 10,601 - 10,650 of 10,680

To make up for the loss of its movie presence, here's the first attempt for A Wish Worth Making (a full version we all deserve).

"A Wish Worth Making" (deleted scene)
"A Wish Worth Making" (credits version)

Sabino (sung):
Take it from this antique
When your hopes are in despair
If your desires have strings
Free them, give them some air

'Cause any wish that's got your heart
On the edge of breaking
Is a wish worth making

Yes, everybody dreams
To be something, someday, somewhere
Even kings and queens
They dream to be free from their royal chairs

But any dream that's got your heart
Even when you're not sleeping
Is a dream worth dreaming

Twilight (spoken):
Saba, that's very beautiful and very inspirational

Sabino (spoken):
Oh, you're too kind, Princess. But really, it is just a few stanzas. I wouldn't know where to go next.

Pinkie Pie (spoken):
Well, I think we can help with that. Keep playing, lute-meister! Ladies, join in! Applejack's first!

Applejack (spoken, then sung):
Oh, I dunno, sugarcube... Well, okay. Maybe I do got a bit of a ditty going on.

Now we all start as wildlings
Playing in the sun

Applejack, Pinkie Pie (sung):
Then we grow up with wild dreams
Just waiting for our day to come

Rarity (spoken, then sung):
Oh, girls, that's rather lovely. But now let me show it's done.

So when hope schemes against time
Tell them "Be nice, play fair"

Rainbow Dash: (sung):
"Though they may kick and cry", yeah

Fluttershy (sung):
Then just show them they're better when paired

Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy (sung):
'Cause if they both can hold your heart
There's no way you're not sowing

Twilight (sung):
A dream that will never stop growing...

Mane Six (sung):
Yes, any wish that's got your heart
On the edge of breaking

Sabino (sung):
Is a wish... worth... making...

he probably sells the pelts of more valuable animals, and collects bounty money for killing "vermin"

I couldn't agree more.
I say place bounties on ALL invasive species

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Tigger: I’ll get it! (Bounces to catch the star but it zipped away from him.) Oh slippery little devil, eh? (Tries to catch it but misses it and tries to catch it again but it disappears and Tigger looks around.) Huh, where’d go?

(Louis the gator notices the Star is hiding behind Tigger’s back.)

Louis: Umm…Tigger? (points the star behind his back.

Tigger: Yes, Gator Boy? (Notice the Star went on top his head.) What the…Oh?

Mickey Mouse: Wait, hold it Tigger, don’t move. (comes closer to catch the star with his net.) Now hold still.

(Mickey moves closer and then and lets down his net but it zoomed away and Mickey missed it got Tigger with it.)

Mickey Mouse: Missed!

Genie: I got it!

(Genie goes after it but crashes into both Mickey and Tigger.)

Doc: No! No! That’ll never work!

Spike the Dragon: That star is too clever for us.

Aladdin: How are we gonna catch it?

Winnie the Pooh: I dont know. Think. Think. Think….

Fluttershy: Star, would you come here? I promise not to hurt you.

Star floats over to Fluttershy and lands on her head.

All of their Disney friends were not surprised that they knew of Fluttershy's kindness

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This looks mighty promising. A shame that this was cut from the final project. Sounded like a truly catchy tune.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

“Fluttershy! Your kindness knows no bound!” Happy smiled.

“Eh…could’ve saved us all the trouble from the chase and all that…” Grumpy scowled.

“I don’t know, Grumpy,” Goofy chortled. “I thought it was kinda fun!”

“Yeah! It was fun playing tag and hide-and-seek with the Star!” Pinkie Pie bounced.

“We got to do a lot of BOUNCING!” Tigger laughed.

“Now then…let’s have a look at our new friend, shall we?” Twilight suggested as she, Belle, and Asha walked over to look at the Star on Fluttershy’s head.

The little creature was gold and coated in a sparkling aura.

“Fascinating!” Belle gasped. “Twilight, have you ever seen anything like this?”

“No!” Twilight shook her head. “I’m just as surprised as you are Belle.”

The star turned to look at Asha and it immediately zips up to her face.

“AH!” Asha yelped in surprise, while the star proceeds to float in her face.

Asha chuckled nervously before she moved behind it, to which it slowly turned in her direction. The star then squeaks, as if to greet her.

“Ho-ho-there!” Asha nervously greeted.

The star then started walking and dancing on air, across Asha’s face, tickling her with its glitters.

“Hot dog!” Mickey Mouse exclaimed. “I think it likes you, Asha!”

“Oo-de-lally!” Robin Hood gasped.

“Gawrsh!” Goofy exclaimed.

The star then zips around Asha, snatching her book, looking through the pages.

“Huh? Wait, what are you doing?” Asha exclaimed, trying to snatch her book back. “That is private!”

Asha kept on pulling, until at last, she pried the book away from the star, but the follow-through ended up smacking her in the face.

“OW!”

The star then zips over to Valentino, playing with his ears, before it went over to examine the other Disney friends present.

“Oh d-d-d-dear!” Piglet frightfully hid behind Eeyore, for protection.

“Whoa!” Judy exclaimed.

“Ah!” Hiro and Lewis ducked their heads.

“Hit the deck!” Runt screamed, as he hit the ground, with Tantor screaming like a girl.

“WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!” Tantor screamed, hiding a displeased Dumbo.

“You’re embarrassing yourselves,” Terk shook her head. “This thing isn’t even hurting anyone.”

“I knew that…” Tantor muttered.

“But what are you?” Asha asked.

“And where did you come from?” Twilight added.

The star floats around the friends with the heroes following it to look at the star shape, made from the strings in the trees.

“You look like…a star!” Asha gasped in epiphany.

“Wow, fancy that!” Doc began. “It really is a far, uh a bar, uh um uh…”

“A star!” The friends said together.

“You don’t say…” Tiana gasped, taking a closer look at the star, before she looked up at the sky, then back at the star. “Could it be…Ray? Is that you?”

The star looked at Tiana with a puzzled look.

“Or…Evangeline?”

Again, the Star looked even more confused at the names Tiana spoke of.

“…I was afraid not,” Tiana sighed sadly, missing her friends even more.

“There there, Tiana,” Applejack comforted her crestfallen bestie.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Monsters University

Claire's Married

Spike rushed over to the ponies.

Spike: Girls!

Twilight: Easy, Spike. What is it?

Spike: I was just going over my penpal letters from Claire Wheeler, and one of them stated she's married with two kids!

Ponies: (gasp)

Pinkie: Ooh, so who's the lucky monster? Brock Pearson?

Spike: No.

Rainbow: Then who is it?

Spike: You're not going to believe this. But Claire's married to Johnny Worthington!

Ponies: HUH?!

Rarity: Well, that's certainly unexpected.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Nice work! I liked how you added that line that Terk says in Tarzan. Just a heads up.

"This thing doesn’t even hurting anyone."

It should be isn't, not doesn't.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Good catch. Thanks Cheerful!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

You're welcome!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... not all stars are alike. Then again, how would one even know if the star in question was either a long-lost friend or even someone that said friend fell for.

Wish
Magnifico and the Storm King, Part 1: First Meeting
(Following Amaya’s advisement against Magnifico using Forbidden Magic the first time)

The calm between the two was soon interrupted by a few loud knocks upon the king’s door, catching their attention. “Mmm? Come in!” the king commanded, to which the door opened and one of the castle guards entered with a bow to his king and queen.

“Your Majesty. There is a visitor who requests an audience with you, on a matter of great urgency.”

King Magnifico merely sighed as his fingers reached for the bridge of his nose and lightly clenched it. “If it is Asha again, tell her that I have made my--”

“It isn’t Asha, Your Majesty. He claims to be a king, a king from a far-off land, and he wishes a personal audience with you.”

Both the King and Queen looked upon the guard and each other with widened eyes. “My love, was I expecting a meeting today?”

“No… but if they came here so suddenly, it must be something of grave importance.” Magnifico looked rather hesitant to take the meeting, not after last night, but a gentle look from Amaya’s eyes seemed to reassure him. “Not to worry. I will see to summoning the people today. If this visitor asked for the king, then you should see to them.”

With a deep breath, he looked to her with reassurance. “Thank you. What would I do without you?” He then turned to the guard with a confident smile. “Send him up immediately. Tell our visitor I am free to see to him and his matters.”

The guard bowed once more as he left the study, followed by Queen Amaya who closed the doors, leaving the king alone to compose himself as he turned back towards the open window. A few moments seemed to pass before Magnifico heard the doors opening and closing behind him, signaling his sudden guest’s arrival.

“Welcome to Rosas, my most honored guest,” he addressed stoically as he turned around to see the visitor. “And how may I, its great King, help you…” His question seemed to trail on as his eyes widened with shock at the sight of his “visitor”: an extremely tall satyr-like white beast, clad in a lustrous black armor and helmet with a strange blue sigil on the front.

The Storm King merely gave an ominous smile as he slowly approached the stunned king. “Oh… nothing much… Just wanted to drop in…” He raised his claw as if to strike down at him, while Magnifico was readying a hand motion for a magical self-defense. Soon, the Storm King struck his arm down… and extended his claw openly towards him, with his face now looking more cheerful and casual, “and introduce myself!” As he spoke, the Storm King gestured between himself and Magnifico. “King Magnifico, Storm King. Storm King, Magnifico. Pleasure to meet you. Quite a pleasure~!”

His claw took ahold of the king’s hand, shaking It briefly but fiercely before letting go. As Magnifico took a breath out with much relief while shaking his own hand, the Storm King quickly brushed his own claw against his armor behind him. “Well…” He cleared his throat before continuing, “a pleasure, I’m sure. Now… Storm King, I must say that I wasn’t expecting an outside visitor for a meeting today, let alone from a king.”

Suddenly, the Storm King’s blue eyes widened with a sudden fury as he bared his teeth, causing Magnifico to look upon him with great fright. “WHAT?! I drop in with super-important matters to discuss… and you weren’t even EXPECTING ME?!... Why, I ought to…” His sudden threat soon broke with a brief lighthearted chuckle. “No, no, I’m kidding. I’m a fun guy. Of course, I knew you weren’t expecting me. Look at you, so serious.” His chuckle pattered out as the Storm King began to wander about the study, leaving Magnifico to try to recompose himself of this unorthodox guest. “But in all seriousness… when I heard that the mighty King of Rosas was also a powerful sorcerer… well, I thought ‘Hey, that’s the kind of guy I wanna rub elbows with.’ I mean, we are cut after the same cloth, me and you.”

As soon as the other King regained his composure, he turned to his guest. “The same cloth?... And… just what do you mean by that?”

“Eh, you know: we’re powerful balls of charisma.”

“Hmmm… well, I suppose I do have a certain… sway over my subjects.”

“Super smart.”

“Well, can’t argue with that.”

“Brave and super daring. Not afraid to tell people what’s what, and stick to it!”

“It’s like you know me better than myself.”

“And very handsome… though more so in my case,” the Storm King uttered as he looked at his own reflection in one of the mirrors, the last part spoken to himself as he looked back to the King with a hidden smirk.

“Oh, yeah…” Magnifico replied as he looked into a mirror of his own to admire his own reflection. “Incredibly handsome…”

The Storm King soon noticed the partially burnt tapestry, just as his master foretold. Giving a quiet evil smirk, he continued, adopting a dramatically saddened tone. “And of course… we both know what it’s like to…” he gave some audible sniffles before continuing, “to lose everything we once held dear at a tender young age.”

The last statement caught Magnifico’s attention as he turned to see the Storm King looking at the tapestry with a longing look. “Oh… I’m sorry. How did it happen?”

“Oh… just a little thing called… war,” the Storm King with a notable growl in his tone, keeping his sniggering face away from Magnifico as he kept the act up. “I once had it all as a kid, you know: my own place, a warm bed with plenty of food, lots of love and family and…” The last word nearly caused him to mentally gag before he could continue his skillful charade. “Friends. But then… all that changed… when they came. Conquerors from another land.”

Magnifico could only look at him with such sympathy, knowing the pain himself. “They destroyed your home… didn’t they?”

“Oh… not just my home. Every home, in every village, in every corner of my homeland. They took away… everything. But I learned a valuable lesson that day. From then on, I wasn’t going to be a ‘tooken’ again.”

“A what?”

“A ‘tooken’. You know, somebody who had things took from them. The point is… I went from being a ‘tooken’… to a taker.” He then turned to face Magnifico, quickly donning a fierce look. “And I vowed… that I would take everything I would need… to make sure nobody… and I do mean NOBODY! Makes a ‘tooken’ out of anyone, ever again!”

Though Magnifico could feel the apprehension rising again, he could also sense the deep grief in the Storm King’s tone. Recognizing it… as his own. He breathed deeply to compose himself before responding. “I know exactly how that feels… and that’s precisely why I founded the Kingdom of Rosas. The real world is cold… and cruel… and selfish. It can take everything from us… even our wishes, without a second thought. It’s why I made this place… a sanctuary for wishes. A place where everyone can feel safe… and never have to worry about losing anything.”

“Yes! That is exactly what I was thinking when I built my first kingdom long ago!” the Storm King immediately chimed in with such a cheerful expression, though he was clearly lying through his teeth. “But… alas… that was long before… they came and ruined everything for me!”

“‘They’?... The conquerors from before?” Magnifico inquired with slight concern and curiosity.

“No… This time, they were conquerors of a different sort. Instead of taking land and property, they took the loyalty and hearts of my subjects. All because of their ‘flowery philosophy’. And what happened? My kingdom was lost, my subjects once proud and strong became ‘tookens’, and me?!... Well, I won’t go into it. Too painful to remember. But that said… I failed to keep my promise then.”

“I am truly sorry for your loss, but… what does all this have to do with your audience with me?”

The Storm King simply resumed his wandering about as he spoke. “A little birdie told me that you got some new visitors who also happened to… ‘drop in’ unannounced.”

“Well, Rosas does receive a fair share of newcomers from all over the world, so I’m not surprised from--”

“Oh, no, no, no, no-no-no-no-no-no-no… nope. When I said ‘dropped in’, I mean dropped in. Like, out of thin air, from nowhere. Not of this world?” the Storm King corrected himself as he was trying to fish for a certain answer from him.

The king who merely thought a while before it suddenly came to him. “You mean, the Princess and her Council from the world known as Equestria?”

“Ding-ding! That’s right. Miss Friendship Pony Princess and her merry pastel band,” the Storm King remarked with an overt disdain in his tone, letting out a disgusted look.

“You… don’t seem too fond of them.”

“Well… first off… they’re too… cute. I mean, no offense to those who like cute. But I don’t, okay? I never liked ‘cute’.” Magnifico simply rolled his eyes, suspecting a petty hatred for Twilight and her friends. “But that’s not the main thing. For you see… those ponies you let into your kingdom… are the same conquerors who undermined my reign and turned every one of my loyal subjects… against me,” he uttered once more with a growl as he once more caught the king’s attention.

“Wait… You’re telling me that Princess Twilight, Equestria’s Ambassador of Friendship… ruined your entire kingdom?”

“That’s right! She poisoned it with her ‘magic friendly mumbo-jumbo’. Turned everyone against me: my soldiers, my subjects, even my most loyal commander. They all turned on me… all because of a little pony who uses ‘friendship’ to destroy kingdoms!” The Storm King’s rant seemed to instill some level of fear in Magnifico. A fact that the deceiver subtly knew would get him on his side. “And now… they are here! No doubt they’re here to destroy your kingdom too, by turning your own subjects against you!”

“But… But if this is so, then what is it that you wanted to ask of me?”

The Storm King’s face seemed to change from anger to sheepish. “Oh… right. Sorry… I get so worked up hating those meddlesome ponies, that things just blot out of my head. It’s not what I want from you… it’s what you want from me. I know how these ponies think, how they act.” He approached the king and placed his bulging arm across his shoulders. “I can help get them out of your hair. Keep your kingdom safe and happy. No questions asked.”

“Such a… generous offer, Storm King…” the king simply remarked with uncertainty before asking, “but what is it that you want in return for your... services?”

“Well… I don’t wanna be guilty of asking too much, so… let me put it like this. I do this favor for you, and then you do me a favor at a time of my choosing. I mean… what’s a favor between great kings like us, eh? What do you say, huh?” he offered, extending his own arm once more to Magnifico to seal the deal.

Magnifico was split in two. On the one hand, this creature was a stranger and thus his ambitions were a real mystery for him, and this ‘favor’ might cost him everything. On the other hand… Twilight and her friends seemed rather distraught that he would not put in the effort to help keeping the Book alive, even though that it would be delaying the inevitable. This would give them motivation to possibly do to Rosas what they did to the Storm King’s kingdom.

“I… I…”

“Yeeeeesssss?”

“I… I must be going now!” Magnifico uttered as he freed himself from the Storm King’s hold. “I have my own problems to contend with.”

The Storm King seemed dumbstruck at Magnifico’s response before he tried to get his attention once more while the king walked towards the doors. “Wait! Uhhh, you haven’t given me an answer!”

“Later. I’m sorry… but I have a magical threat to locate and deal with. You’re free to stay in the castle as my guest, but right now is not a good time. Good day,” he told the Storm King before opening the doors.

“Wait, stop! You’re making a big mistake! Your people WILL question you! Undermine your authority! The longer those ponies stay, the worse things will get!” But his words fell on deaf ears as Magnifico closed the door, leaving the Storm King alone in the study… as he growled in frustration. “ARRGHH! Stupid, stupid, stupid!” he berated himself as he whacked the side of his head while stomping towards one of Magnifico’s mirrors. “I almost had him! He was this close to helping me…” He grunted before he slammed his clenched fist against the reflective surface as he seethed against it… before suddenly, the very mirror no longer reflected his scowling face. Instead, a cloud of green and red smoke formed in its place, with two eyes piercing through the veil, one blood red and one pale.

Storm King…

The voice and vision shocked the Storm King greatly, causing him to jump back as he recognized it immediately.

“Ahhh! Hey, boss! Ummm… how’s it hanging?”

I am calling in regards to the mission that I have entrusted you with… What is the status?...

“Oh, yeah! The mission! Ummm… okay, promise you won’t get mad. I did everything you told me to do: build a rapport, win him over with a sob story, and everything else. But… before I could seal the deal, he just ran off to try to deal with some other threat that I don’t know about!”

The eyes in the mirror seemed to squint in response, causing the Storm King to gulp a bit in fear.

“Uh, but I can do it! It’ll just take a little longer to…”

Good… You have done exactly as I wanted…

The Storm King’s eyes widened to this calm response. “Uhhh… what? But I didn’t--”

The first phase was merely to sow the seedlings of fear and doubt into the King’s mind… His darkness is strong, but all it needed was a little push to put him in the direction we want him to go…

“… So… what now?”

Now… you wait for him to succumb to his darkness… and then proceed with the next phase…

Feeling relieved with his confidence returning, he jumped to the mirror to address his superior with vigor. “Ohhhhh… okay, I gotcha! I’m on it! The Storm King is on the job!”

Excellent… And Storm King?…

“Yeah?”

Remember what is at stake, for your first and only chance to prove yourself… Fulfill your mission, and you shall have your reward… Fail me… and to stone shall you return… and to dust shall your remains become

The Storm King gulped a bit nervously before partially recomposing himself, giving the vision both thumbs up and a nervous smile. “Yeah, I got it! I got it! I’m on it! One hundred percent! He-heh…” The smoke and the eyes in the mirror disappeared, restoring the Storm King’s own reflection before he shuddered intensely. “Brrrrrr... Man, that guy really knows how to scare people into doing what he wants… Maybe I should ask him how to do that when I’m done here.”

Wish
Magnifico and the Storm King, Part 2: The New Alliance
(Following “This Is The Thanks I Get?!”)

As Magnifico panted heavily from his great frustration, he looked upon what his first taste in Forbidden Magic had conjured forth: living villains summoned from many worlds. Clearly, it was unintentional, this summoning of evil… but then, as he himself once said, “desperate times call for desperate measures”. Even if it would take evil to destroy the evil in this new magic… and of course the ponies after seeing how his own subjects questioned and demanded more from him.

Even the Storm King was impressed as he watched the whole musical tirade in the shadows. “So that’s what a villain song sounds like?... I should probably get my own commissioned~”

Soon, Magnifico cleared his throat as he composed himself before properly surveying all that his new magic had summoned to Rosas: some of them familiar to him, most not so much. But clearly if the magic summoned these villains… then it must be for a reason. He stood up to address the confused arrivals.

“Attention… I said ‘Attention’…” But his voice did not seem to cut through.

This however would serve the perfect opportunity for the Storm King to step in. Stepping out of the shadows, he called out to him. “Listen up! We got an emergency meeting going on! Zip it, lock it! Put it in your pocket!” The Storm King calling out caught Magnifico’s attention, surprised that he was still here and that he was actually managing to quell the noise. “All right! Now… I suppose everyone’s a little confused with what the hey-hey is going on right now.”

“‘A little confused’ is but a mighty understatement!” Captain Hook called out with Smee and his entire crew looking at their new surroundings. “One minute, my swarthy crew and I were marooned on a pitiful pile of rock after escaping that tentacled behemoth! And the next, we’re on dry land in this dark, dismal place!”

“Well, at least it’s got more room than where I come from, English,” Alameda Slim pointed out alongside his nephews, the Willies. “Last I checked, me and the boys were spendin’ 25-to-life at the county jail. And the next, somehow we ended up magicked to this place, free from irons.”

“Just in irons?” Prince John argued along his cohorts. “You sir, clearly have no idea what true punishment looks like. The Sheriff, Sir Hiss, and I were chained to the quarry, smashing rocks and… oomph, stubbing our poor toes, ooh… But then we were suddenly liberated from that dreadful place, and out of those clothes unbecoming for royalty.”

Soon, more affirmations of their circumstances started to fill up the room before the Storm King gave a loud whistle! “HEY! Here’s a tip: NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU ALL DID BEFORE! The point is this: each of you were in one world, and now you’re in this one! But here's the important thing: You’re all free! And it's all thanks to one special guy: the man responsible for your freedom, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa………..gnifico!!!” He gestured over to the Rosan king who was surprised by the way the Storm King settled the masses so easily. “…. Well, go on. Your audience is waiting.”

Magnifico was initially stunned by all those eyes on him before he recomposed himself. “Ahem… thank you. Now then… I know that this is… quite sudden for you all. But I assure you, you are all not strangers to me. For as Rosas’ representative on the Council of Disney Lore, I know all about you and your stories. Most of you, I know by your stories only… Some of you, I have encountered a few times in the past.” He then turned towards a familiar purple-haired witch before addressing her casually. “Madam Mim, good to see you again.”

“I still say you should have picked me as your magic co-teacher, instead of that meddling mediocre Merlin!”

“Yes, yes, we know. You’re better, he’s not. Seems you’re still holding onto that old chestnut. Anywho… the point is… I know all about all of you, which means I also know what each and every one of you are capable of. Magic, influence, knowledge, special skills. Things that I sorely lack for this danger encroaching on my kingdom. And I need all of you… to help me protect my kingdom, my people… from it.”

“And what concern is it ours to even give you aid?” the former advisor Yzma pointed out with a stone-faced grimace. “In case you haven’t noticed, from the looks of everyone here, we are all villains, and not known for having a capacity for goodness.”

“Well, I’m glad you asked. You see… the danger I am speaking of comes from a foe you all seem to know very well. A foe who has undermined and foiled your plans again and again and again. And now this foe… is planning to ruin the peace and tranquility of my kingdom. So I want them stopped. I am, of course… talking about… Twilight Sparkle and her Council of Friends.”

At the very mention of those names, a collective of remarks with anger and disdain emerge from the entire crowd.

“They foiled my plans to rid meself of Peter Pan once and for all! He still haunts my slumber because of them!”
"Those impudent creatures stood in my way, from taking all the gold I could from those savages!"
Just your gold? They stole my gold, and then... they took away my cro-o-o-own...! Ooh... those pestilent ponies!”
“Not to mention, they unjustly interfered with my rightful inheritance of the mistress’s estate. It just seemed a waste for her to leave all her assets to her 'precious' pets and leaving me, her most faithful servant, for last in her will.”
"They destroyed my dreams for the perfect coat! Those beautiful Dalmatian pelts would have looked gorgeous, if those wretched farm animals hadn't made a fool of me!"
“They took my DIAMOND!.. And left me stranded in that swamp. But MOSTLY MY DIAMOND!”
“Those ponies robbed me of my vengeance against the Man-Cub, one time too many… A favor I intend to repay tenfold.”
“You think those things are bad? Why, those ne'er-do-well nags put a stopper on my cattle-rustlin’ scheme to buy out the whole state of Texas!”

As one reminder of hate came, another took its place. Clearly the Storm King was very impressed by how much trouble Twilight and her friends had caused these villains. “Whoa… I didn’t even know half the things those pastel ponies did.”

“Right…” Magnifico uttered before gathering their attention again. “But you now see what I have to contend with! Not only do I have a magical source to find and put out, I also need to deal with these ponies before they can undermine the safety that I have put into this kingdom! But… I can’t do it on my own. Hence, why I need all of you to help me.”

“Help you?” Prince John called out. “If none of us could deal with those intrusive ponies the first time when they first intervened themselves, what suggests we would have more success this time?”

“Because just as those ponies seem to work together… so can we. With my sorcery and your combined experience and skills, we can defeat these ponies and once more restore Rosas to its glory!”

“Well, as valiant as your efforts are, Your Majesty… why should we even concern ourselves to your aid? How would offering what we know to you benefit each of us?” Lady Tremaine inquired alongside Drizella.

“Yeah! You can’t expect us to work fer free!” Alameda pointed out. “So… what do we get outta this little deal?”

Magnifico looked at the crowd quite nervously. How could he convince the villains to work with him? But at that moment, the Storm King popped in. “BECAUSE! If you all help him, Magnifico will grant ALL of your wishes!” The sudden mention made Magnifico’s eyes widen with shock at such an offer made on his behalf, but it also got the villains’ attention. “Yeah, that’s right! If you all help out, then Magnifico can use his sorcery to do what none of us can: make our deepest wishes come true! Think about it: money, power, influence, or some weird childhood thing going on… Whatever it is you want, he will grant it! No questions asked, no strings attached!”

Sure enough, everyone in the room started to like the idea of getting their wishes granted, but Magnifico seemed rather hesitant. “Now, hold on! Now, I know I can grant wishes, but I’m not sure if--”

“Oooh! Oooh! If we help you, could you perhaps grant my wish to be the richest king in the world?” Prince John inquired with such giddiness.

“Well… it is a wish I could grant, but I don’t think…”

“If I said my wish was for me to be a Queen and for my daughter to be a Princess, would you grant it?” Lady Tremaine wondered openly.

“Ugh... Yes, if that is your wish, I can grant it. But…”

“What about bein’ the King of all Texas, with all its cattle and ranches under my boot?”

Magnifico was getting a little tired of trying to talk sense into the villains. “Why am I even trying?... Yes, yes. I can do that.”

“What about me? I want to finally put an end to Peter Pan and his impish ways! Can ya make it happen?”

“Yes, sure. Whatever. Now quiet down and listen up!... Now, here is my offer to all of you: help me put Twilight Sparkle and her friends down! Help me protect my kingdom… and I promise you, I will grant every single one of your wishes!”

This brazen offer finally won them over as the entire crowd broke into cheers in support of this plan. Though Magnifico was now satisfied that he got the villains to support him, he turned his attention to the Storm King as he stepped towards him with a calm smile on his face. “Listen, I want to thank you for… you know, getting them in line. I needed that.”

“What? Oh, sure. I mean, someone had to--”

“But well… could I speak you in private for just a moment?” he asked as he lured the Storm King away from the crowd, opening the door to his wish chamber and leading him inside before closing themselves inside. “As said… I appreciate your help, but well… I have a little question.”

“What’s that?”

The calmness of the king soon broke into restrained agitation. “What gave you the right to offer those villains a wish?!”

“Hey, no offense, buddy… but you were dying out there!” the Storm King rebutted to the seething king. “You weren’t getting anywhere with those villains. The only way a villain can help is if helping helps themselves!”

“I was doing that, by trying to unite them against a common enemy!”

“Yeah, but it takes a lot more than that! You need to give ‘em incentive~ That’s how I did it when I was still king of my own kingdom: offer them what they want, and they’ll do whatever it takes to get it. And it worked… to a point,” he remarked, quietly stating the last part to himself.

“But still… to offer them a wish that could threaten Rosas…”

“Buh-buh-buh... But here's the best part, Magni~ Their wishes won’t affect your kingdom or this entire world… They’ll just mess up other worlds! I mean, it’s not like you care about what happens to those places, right?”

Before the King could even retort, somehow the Storm King’s words made good sense: once the wishes were granted and Rosas was made safe, he could just send them back to their worlds and let them do as they please.

“So, what’s the harm? As long as it gets what you want and what they want and everyone’s happy… who cares how it gets done, right?” the Storm King asked rhetorically with a knowing smirk.

Magnifico took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as his aggression finally subsided… for now. “Well… even so… you still put me in a difficult position. My magic cannot be trifled with on a whim, and now... I have to worry about granting their wishes to keep them in line. So, unless you can offer something that I can consider valuable aside from your experience… then I don’t know how I can trust you to help me deal with Twilight and the others.”

The Storm King merely gave a chuckle and a smile as he pulled out what looked like a tiny black pipe whistle with a dragon’s head at the front. “Oh, I got something to offer, all right. At my disposal, I give you my Super-Secret Dragon Stryke Force! With a ‘Y’, not an ‘I’. It just markets better like that.”

King Magnifico seemed unimpressed at first, which did not surprise the Storm King as he gave a dark chuckle before putting the whistle to his lips and blowing on it hard. To the Rosan king’s surprise, no sound came out from it, and nothing seemed to happen. “If this is a joke, I swear I--”

“Wait for it…” the Storm King interrupted, raising a claw to him.

(Play 0:00 to 0:40)

Suddenly, the entire chamber began to slowly shake while a burst of dark red and black smoke shot out from the whistle, filling out the room and almost blinding Magnifico from everything within, especially the wishes, while brief claps of electrical discharge surrounded them. He seemed prepared to defend himself if necessary.

Soon, the indoor lightning slowed to a stop as the smoke started to fade a bit. But within the smoke, he would see that he and the Storm King were not alone, as a swarm of large reptilian shadows with piercing green eyes came through the veil, nestling along the inner dome and the floor while loud screeches and cries filled the room.

“What are…?”

“Behold... my Super-Secret Dragon Stryke Force… or, if you wanna get technical…”

The smoke soon faded more, revealing their true form: a massive pack of ferocious grey-purple wyvern-like beasts, their leathery wings flapping to make a storm of noise. A race of creatures thought to have been lost since the Horned King’s demise.

Gwythaints…” Magnifico uttered softly in great awe. The realization came over him so suddenly. For the Storm King to have a command over such creatures… he must truly be a worthy ally to help him keeping Rosas safe, as a dark smile grew slowly on his face.

(The scene continues here: 7962153 )

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Magnifico... and the Storm King... what a dreadful thought.

Funny, they are not the most likable antagonists in their own stories. But put them together... it sounds like a nightmare.

Home On The Range
Buck and Braeburn Insult Junior

Meanwhile, outside the mine, Buck and Braeburn peeked around a rock and saw Rico crouched near the edge of a cliff, holding his riffle, and overlooking a tressel bridge, while the horse stood by.

Then chuckled to themselves and walked up to the horse.

"Oh good, we're not too late," Buck said.

"Howdy there, fella?" Braeburn greeded.

"Sorry. Still stakin, out your quarry, huh?

"Yeah, pretty much," the horse replied. "Why?" If Pinkie had heard his voice, she would have said 'Kronk, is that you?'.

"Listen, my buddy and I came here to warn you. Two equines to another," Buck said.

"About?" The horse raised a brow.

"About Rico," Braeburn said. "Now we don't wanna alarm you, but there's somethin' y'all should know about him."

Buck leaned in and whispered, while motioning over to the bounty hunter. "As soon as he nabs that rustler, he's gonna be in a big hurry to collect that reward."

"So?" The horse inquired.

"So?! Once he catches his man, that's when the horsewhip comes out! And he's not shy about using it neither."

"Horsewhip?" The horse echoed, in worry.

"That's right. Horsewhip!" Braeburn nodded. "And let me tell you, he sure ain't gentle with it!"

"And not only are you gonna be carrying Rico... but that rustler as well," Buck went on. "Have you seen that guy? He's huge!"

"As somepony who was Rico's temporary horse, I can vouch for that," Braeburn added. "He made me carry his bounty all across that hot desert with no food or water! It was a miracle I made it to the sheriff's office without fallin' down dead!"

"What should I do?" The horse asked, frantically.

"Run!" The two stallions exclaimed.

"OK," the horse took off down a slope, with the two following.

"Yeah, run like the wind, partner, and save yourself!" Buck called.

"I'm going!"

"Hightail it on outta here!" Braeburn urged.

"Go on, take off!" Buck called, as they reached the bottom. "Fade! Ride into the sunset!"

"All righty, I'm outta here!"

"Aah! Scram!" Buck shouted.

"And don't look back!" Braeburn added.

"OK, thanks, fellas!" The horse called back, as he ran off into the distance. "I owe you one!"

"Edios, amigo!" Braeburn waved.

"Godspeed, my friend!" Buck called. "So long, sucker! Ha ha!"

The two laughed.

"I can't believe that worked," Braeburn chuckled.

"I can," Buck said. "He must be takin' stupid lessons from that buffalo."

"Yeah, I hear that," Braeburn agreed. "The buffalo in Appleloosa are smarter then that old snort!"

Suddenly, they heard and felt a snort from behind them and instantly wished they hadn't said all that.

"Uh-oh," Buck mumbled in fright.

"He's right behind us, ain't he?" Braeburn asked, nervously.

"Stupid lessons, huh?" Junior asked, nonchalant.

My Little Pony Disney Chronicles: Atlantis The Lost Empire

Whoopee cushion
The group shared glances before shrugging as they sat opposite of Audrey, Sweet, packard, Vinny, and Mole, Milo sitting opposite between the two teams.

"Gee, this is great. I mean, you know… it's an honor to be included in your… " Milo began as he sat down when.

PFFFFTT!

The sound of a spluttering balloon releasing air filled the air as everyone turned to see that Milo had just sat on a whoopee cushion. It was followed by Mole bursting out laughing hysterically while rolling on the ground, holding his stomach.

"Mole!" Sweet, Audrey, and Vinny snapped as Packard rolled her eyes.

"Ah forgive me." Mole said as he caught his breath before adding through giggling, "I could not resist."

"Classic." Rainbow Dash chuckled, trying hard not to laugh herself. "Brings back some gold old memories."

"Very funny." Twilight said dryly as she glared at the rainbow-maned pegasus before commenting, "You know, I figured it it was you when you did that back in Equestria."

Flashback

https://m.
Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Wish

A tiger out for revenge

Twilight, the girls, Spike, and Asha heard growling and saw a pair of cats eyes in a bush.

Applejack: Is that?

Twilight: Oh, no.

Stepping out from the bush was that striped predator of the jungle Shere Khan the tiger who began to circle them.

Shere Khan: You seem surprised to see me, Princess. Though I can't imagine why. I wasn't going to let you get away with what you and the mancub did to me... You see, you humiliated me, Princess. Surely you do realize I simply can't let any of you live.

Asha: Now's a good time to run.

Fluttershy; yes, please!

Twilight: Go!

The ponies and Spike run with Asha before Twilight zapped the ground where Shere Khan stood forcing him back before flying off with them.

Shere Khan: Oh, you're going to try and outrun me. How very droll.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

That's from The Jungle Book 2.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Whoopie cushion gags may be funny for 'some' people, but not everyone is a fan of that joke. Poor Twilight just had to be the 'butt' of it that season.

Toy Story 2: Playtime

(Andy holds both Bo Peep and Fluttershy with strings attached)

Andy (as Bo Peep): Help, help! Somebody help us!

Andy (as Fluttershy): Oh, who will save us from this dastardly plot?

Andy (as Woody): Let 'em go, Evil Dr. Pork Chop and Evil Madame Rarity!

Andy (as Rainbow Dash): Or else you're gonna get a butt-whoopin'!

Andy (as Hamm): Never! You must choose Sheriff Woody and Deputy Dash!

Andy (as Rarity): How shall the fair damsels die? Shark?

Andy (as Hamm): Or death by monkeys? (he makes monkey noises whilst holding one close to Bo Peep and Fluttershy)

Andy (as Rarity): Your choice, heroes.

Andy (as Woody): I choose Buzz Lightyear! (he brings Buzz out of a box riding on RC)

Andy (as Rainbow Dash): And I choose Twilight Sparkle! (grabs Twilight and makes her fly)

Andy (as Rarity): What?!

Andy (as Hamm): Those aren't a choice!

Andy (as Buzz): To infinity and beyond! (he knocks Hamm over and he lands on top of the Army Men)

Andy (as Twilight): Friendship is magic! (he makes her knock Rarity over onto the floor)

Andy (as Woody): I'll save you, Miss Peep.

Andy (as Bo Peep): My hero. (makes her kiss Woody)

Andy (as Rainbow Dash): I gotcha, Fluttershy!

Andy (as Fluttershy): Oh, thank you so much, Rainbow Dash! (makes her hug Rainbow)

Andy (as Woody): Thanks, Buzz.

Andy (as Buzz): No problem, buddy.

Andy (as Rainbow Dash): Thanks for the help, Twi.

Andy (as Twilight): You're welcome, Rainbow. Never forget that with friends like us working together, there's nothing we can't do!

4-19-24 EDIT: This post has been split into two separate scenes for better reading.
Wish
Magnifico and the Storm King, Part 3: The Gwythaints’ Return
(Following the attack on Twilight, Asha, and the Disney Heroes)

Meanwhile, back at Magnifico’s castle, hidden away inside the king’s study, the villains who remained behind from the attack to capture Twilight Sparkle, her friends, and Asha were left to converse among themselves freely, along with the Storm King who “unanimously” voted himself as the de-facto leader of the group while the Gwythaints were sent out to do his work. Of course… he knew that while Magnifico was busy on a chase for Asha and the ponies, now was the perfect time to bring in new recruits by making his pitch, though without mentioned the name of his master. After all… that was what he was sent here to do in the first place, and his name might scare them off before he could reel them in.

“… And let me just say: the place is absolutely homesy. You know, if you don’t mind dull, grey, lots of stone walls, and the occasional moss on the wall or cobweb in the corner. But! My boss? Let’s just say, he’s good to his people, all right? I mean, the way he told me before coming here, I could be up for a big promotion, especially if I did a little recruiting. So… what do you all say, huh? Wanna sign up now for the real winning team?”

The rest of the villains seemed quite bored around the table, as they were holding a de-facto tea to discuss their current situation and their plans before the Storm King just barged in with little to no regard.

“First of all… with no due respect, your ‘Highness’, we weren’t all too considered with what you have to say,” Lady Tremaine remarked with a slight sneer as she daintily sipped her tea.

“Second of all, why would we even want to become a part of some lofty endeavor when, after we are done here and receive our just rewards, we can simply return to our lands and do as we please?” Ratcliffe added, clearly showing no such interest, a though that was well-supported by many of those seated.

The Storm King however simply gulped his tea down like an unmannered brute before shuddering and shaking his head briefly. “Why indeed, huh?... Well, I guess I can’t blame you all. Why join up at all, huh? Not when you can just go back home and return to your old lives with your wishes?” This received several nods at the table. “I mean… it’s not like it’s the end of the world if you don’t sign up, right?” Another round of nods followed. “Ah-heh… Yeah… But you know… A funny thing Magnifico sort of forgot to mention. Just one measly, insignificant, itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny detail about all your worlds…” he remarked as he reached over to grab a handful of teacakes for himself, mildly disgusting the more refined attendants.

“And what’s that?” Yzma inquired.

The Storm King threw the teacakes into his mouth, chewing quite loudly as he spoke. “Oh… bucauph it iph dah en’ o’ dah worf…”

“In the King’s English, please… Specifically mine,” Prince John inquired as he and the rest of the villains could not quite catch what he said.

The Storm King swallowed. “Oops. Sorry. Guess that all ‘no talking with your mouth full’ is a rule for a reason, huh?... Now, where was… ? Oh, right! Because it is the end of the world,” he remarked casually. “Or at least… it will be soon enough.”

The sudden remark caused a shared look of cautious concern, wondering what he meant by that.

“Now hold on! When you said the world is ending, does that imply… well… the end-end?” Alameda inquired for the rest of the group.

“… Yeah, pretty much,” the Storm King replied nonchalantly with a slight cough or two. “Man, those cakey things are dry. Anyway, yeah. The world is ending. Or rather, the worlds are ending. All of them. Yours, yours, yours, yours, and even yours.” As he spoke, he pointed to many random villains at the table. “Pretty much, you’re all doomed.”

“Yeah?... And how is it that you know that, Mister King?” Alameda questioned, not really sure whether to buy this claim.

“Uhhh… because the Book of Disney is on low batteries or something? I dunno. I think my boss went into super-detail about it, but that was the gist I got from it.”

Suddenly, a loud spit take was heard from Madam Mim who spat out her tea in absolute horror. “The Book’s magic is running out?!”

“Uhhh, I said ‘low batteries’, but yeah… I guess you could say that and stuff.”

“Oh dear… Oh my… Oh gracious me! We’re all in the soup now! We’re doomed! DOOMED! DOOOOOOOOOOMED!” She let out a brief cackle before transitioning to a woeful groan.

Alameda, however, merely scoffed in disbelief. “Now what’s this Book gotta do with us, witch?”

“What’s it got to do with us?!” Madam Mim suddenly looked straight at the huge outlaw with such a fury before using her magic to drag him towards her face, as she looked him square in the eye while shaking him ferociously. “That Book is the only reason we’re alive! Right now, the Book’s fading magic is probably draining the life of all the light characters, but then after they go… we’ll be next! Meaning, if the magic of the Book fades away, then one way or another, so do we!”

The Storm King smirked eagerly at the witch’s bout of fear, knowing he found himself a way in. “Yeah! Listen to the old hag! You’re all doomed!... Unless…”

“What, what?” the witch asked in desperation. “Unless what?”

“Unless you guys were to join me with my boss and his crew~ He’s got lots of ways to move around the rules, even the ones about… you know.” He emphasized a gagging sound as he drew a claw across the front of his own neck. “Yeah… he can keep you all safe, as long as you all stay on his good side~”

Soon, a loud, long sip is heard, ruining the mood of doom as the rest of the villains turned to see the Thirteenth Prince of the Southern Isles, interrupting the discussion as Hans sipped his tea before putting his cup down.

“Now then… if you’re done scaring everyone, let me just ask… did your ‘master’ happen to tell you when the ‘end of the world’ was coming?”

“… Well… not really.”

“Then how do we even know we won’t have the time to prepare? Furthermore, why bother worrying about the end when we know that the Princess of Magic will surely find some way to save the day?”

“Uhhh… because the Book is like super-old? Plus, if that pegacornicus princess couldn’t come up with a way to save it up to now, what makes you think she can at all?”

“Storm King, you’re simply saying that because you’re trying to make us believe we have no choice. If we allow fear to get ourselves involved with something so quickly without a full understanding of what we’d be getting into… we could face more repercussions than any apocalyptic ending could ever bring. Therefore, it would be wiser to wait and see what happens before signing up for anything from anyone.”

The prince’s words seemed to calm down the lot of them, many of them in agreement. But this of course made the Storm King chuckle a bit before preparing to talk him down.

“Okay… I think I know what your problem is. You don’t want anyone here joining up with the winning side, unless you’re the one calling the shots on it. Little Princey-Pants can’t handle a little delegating. I mean… what with having twelve kings for brothers, what’s the unlucky prince to do but try to be a petty power grabber instead of making real power moves, right?”

Hans merely growled a bit while saying nothing as he scowled at the great beast who simply smirked before walking on top of the table towards him. “Oh, what’s a matter, Princey?... Too demotivated for a REAL power grab while bigger, stronger, and older guys like me are easily taking charge at--”

Before Hans could even draw his blade, a great roar was heard from above as the Storm King looked up. The Gwythaints had returned through the open window on high, carrying several struggling captives from the first attack, which brought a great grin on his face.

“Oh, goody! My Dragon Stryke Force came back, with a whole mess of live trophies! Ehhh… to be continued, Princey~” the Storm King cheerfully stated before leaving the table. “Just think about it, people: my boss knows how to treat us bad guys~”

While the villains were contemplating what had just happened, the Gwythaints' master approached them as they landed in front of them with a bow and a collective of screeches.

“All righty, guys! What’d you bring back for your Storm-Daddy?” he asked as he checked over the captives. The first thing that caught his eye was the now-feral King of the Pridelands. “Ooh… a lion…” Then he went towards a wild and ferocious Rajah. “A tiger…” His eyes then went over to a wild Kenai and Baloo. “And some bears! Oh my! You guys did great!” the Storm King declared as he surveyed the rest of the captives. “We got Robin Hood? P. Johnny’ll be peachy to hear this. A panther too? Well, maybe I can use him for a rug… Dogs?... Ehhh, I could always give ‘em to Cruella…” Soon, his eyes stopped on a familiar blue abomination who was struggling under the combined grip of the Gwythaints. “Well, well, well… and a little monster! And what’s your name, widdwe guy?” He merely got a growl and a big fat loogy in the face before Stitch laughed maniacally at him as he wiped the spit from his angry face. “Grrr… why you disgusting little … I got a mind to teach you a lesson you won’t forget about respect… but that’s for later.”

The Storm King soon turned his gaze towards the human prisoners held down by his Gwythaints. “Now let’s see what you brought over from the other side of evolution. Hmmmm… a street rat, a lousy thief, a peasant bookworm, a cleaning lady playing princess, and…” He sneered as he leaned down towards Peter Pan who gave him a scowl in return, “a little boy whose only power is defying gravity. Well… I know some people who’ll be real peachy to see you all. So I gotta know: feeling... scared right now?”

Aladdin was the first to speak so boldly. “Maybe a bit, but we’ll get over it.”

“Meanwhile, you’re just ugly, and there’s no cure for that!” Peter added, causing the Storm King to get steamed as Eugune and Aladdin laughed in turn.

“Good one, kid!” Eugene called out.

“Grrrr… you guys have no idea…” He leaned over to the laughing men with a scowl that seemed to silence them, “who you’re talking to right now…”

“Oh, really? Well, fill us in. Who are we talking to that doesn’t like it when people put out how ugly he looks, especially when he’s angry like you are right now~?” Eugene remarked, clearly eager to get a rise from him.

“Grrr… maybe those ponies told you about me... I am the worst of the worst! The baddest guy of all! The most successful conqueror of Equestria, to date! I! Am! The STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!”

His name seemed to echo throughout the chamber as he panted heavily looking at the humans who… did not seem very intimidated. “I’m sorry? The ‘Storm King’?” Belle asked.

“Yeah, that’s right! The Storm King!”

“Never heard of you,” she remarked matter-of-factly.

The Storm King’s eyes widened at this before turning to the others who nodded in agreement. “Wha… Oh, come on! I mean… who did those ponies name as their number-one bad guy?”

“Lord Tirek,” they all replied.

“Although, I think Cozy Glow’s a pretty close second,” Peter casually remarked. “She just sounded like one bad kid.”

“Yeah, but she’s still a kid!” Eugene pointed out. “Twilight mentioned that Queen Chrysalis was one scary queen. And she can take on any form and suck you dry of all your love? Yuck!”

Cinderella then popped in. “What about King Sombra? A king who can rule you through fear and nightmares?... That is pretty scary.”

“Personally, I would have picked Discord, but that would be before he became friends with Twilight and the others,” Belle contended. “The power over reality just sounds pretty dangerous, even back then.”

The conversation of those ponies mentioning other villains was beginning to irk on him before Aladdin added, “But what about Tempest Shadow?” That got the Storm King’s eye a-twitching, which the young rogue noticed as he continued with a light smirk on his face. “I mean... she was a dangerously competent villain. You know, before turning good. Intelligent, vindictive, determined…”

“ENOUGH!!! Those bad guys are circus peanuts, compared to me! The Storm King! The Lightning Hammer, the Hurricane’s Hand, the Maker of Orphans and Widows!...”

“… So… why ‘Storm King’? Are you… made of storms?” Belle asked a little curiously.

“… Uh, no.”

“Then why ‘Storm King’?”

“… It… is a name… that has been well-marketed, to strike fear into the hearts of EVERYONE WHO HEARS IT!”

They all seemed to look at each other with unconvinced looks, making the Storm King lose interest in convincing them of his self-perceived superior villainy.

“Oh, what do I care what you all think? You’re prisoners now, and I’m the guy behind the super-genius plan.” Suddenly, a light sniggering came from Eugene. “And soon, you will all play the role of bringing those pestering ponies to thei--What's so funny?!”

“Look, I’m sorry… I’m so sorry. I just can’t help but think of you, waking up first thing in the morning. Going up to a mirror and saying to yourself ‘You know what would be a real super-scary bad guy name? The Storm King!’ Ha-ha… That’s all I’m hearing in my head right no-how-how-how…!” As he laughed, the others started to hold back their own snickers while their captor was just about to blow. “I mean, what was number two on your name list? Captain Thunderpants?!”

That caused an entire ruckus of laughter, even from the feral Stitch who clearly still had his sense of humor and cackled at that. The Storm King was starting to lose his temper before snapping his claws. The Gwythaint holding Eugene down briefly lifted him by his shoulders before slamming him painfully down on the floor, causing the laughter to die down instantly. “Forget that blue beastie! You’re first on my list, to teaching a harsh lesson about respect!” the Storm King growled as he leaned down to the former thief.

“Yeah?... Well… I imagine your idea of a lesson’s better than living my life as a cosplaying yeti who thinks ‘the Storm King’ is a cool name,” he groaned a bit while still giving his classic smolder to their captor.

The Storm King seemed to growl a bit… before simpering a bit as he walked away a bit. “I don’t believe this. When did it say that prisoners could give me lip? What happened the traditional ‘captive-captor’ relationship? Has common criminal courtesy completely gone down the toilet?!”

Suddenly, his rant was interrupted by the return of King Magnifico, to which his Gywthaints screeched in response and switched his attention. While the rest of the villains returned seemingly a mixed bag of satisfaction and disappointment, Magnifico looked the most displeased. What’s more, from a nearby fireplace, the flames roared loudly and largely before from out of the flames came the Headless Horseman riding in with a large filled sack by his side.

“… I’ll deal with you bigmouths later… Right now, I got a little gift for the King to present,” he replied as he went over to the Horseman while Magnifico went over towards the new captives. He leaned over to whisper, “Are they in there? The girl and the magical star?” The Horseman “nodded” in response, though it was hard to tell without a head or neck. The Storm King quickly peeked inside the sack, causing him to get giddy. “Ooooh! This’ll give ol' Magni something to cheer him up!” He took the sack from the Horseman’s saddle, and brought it over to the King who was conjuring with magic muzzles and chains to restrain them, although Stitch’s needed more magic to contain his three-hundred-timed strength.

“This is all of them?” the King asked as he heard the steps of the Storm King behind him.

“Yep. My trusty Stryke Force brought back a real haul of hostages! Think it’ll be enough to get those ponies coming?”

“Mmmmm… yes, I think they’ll do. Now… about Asha and the Star…”

“Oh, let me stop you right there! Because I got a surprise for you that I think you’ll like!” the Storm King uttered out as he presented the wriggling sack to Magnifico who looked upon with slight interest. “Guess what’s in this sack right now! Or rather… guess who’s in this sack right now?” The king’s eyes widened, wondering if he did not need to waste any further resources.

“Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere’s… Asha and the Star!” the Storm King declared as he untied the sack before pouring out its contents in front of Magnifico: Princess Eilonwy and her Golden Pelydryn. The Storm King waited for his praise but Magnifico did not look pleased or amused.

“That is not Asha.”

“… What? Yeah, it is.”

“No, that is not Asha, nor is that bauble the Star,” Magnifico remarked more firmly as the Storm King looked down to the cowering princess holding her bauble closely. “This is Asha,” he clarified as he snapped his fingers, conjuring a wanted poster showing Asha’s face. “In what time and place could you possibly think that this girl and Asha look alike?!”

The Storm King looked between the princess and the poster back-and-forth many times. “Uhhhh… maybe with a new ‘do?” He received only an eye twitch from Magnifico. He was not happy at this moment. The Storm King soon growled as he turned towards the Horseman. “You stink at this whole bounty-hunting thing, you know that?! What are you, blind?!” The horse merely chuffed as the Horseman referred to his headlessness, causing him to mentally slap his own forehead. “… Oh, right… No head, no eyes.” He nervously inhaled through his clenched teeth before asking, “Think we can chalk this up as a little false alarm?”

The king merely sighed in exasperation. “Fortunately for you, you brought exactly what I need to lure those ponies to the castle. And if they’re coming, then so will Asha. And where she goes, the Star will too. Now then…” Magnifico soon stepped out to address the villains. “I will need some able-bodied men to help deliver our new… ‘guests’ to the dungeon. We will be holding them there until further notice. Oh, and one more thing: no one touches them until I get what I want.”

Prince John and Captain Hook looked at each other before they begrudgingly bid their guards and crew to assist in delivering the prisoners. One by one, the villains all jeered and booed at the captured heroes and Night Howler victims as they were all led away from.

“Well, Mister Hood, how does it feel to finally receive your just sentence at long last?” Prince John taunted darkly as he leaned in the afflicted archer, unaware that he was hit with Night Howlers. Before the prince could taunt him further, Robin Hood instinctively snarled and attempted to snap at the lion, causing him to jump away with a girlish shriek of fright. He landed himself in Alameda’s arms before turning to his snake advisor. “Hiss! Did you see that? That bloodthirsty rogue nearly bit me! Like a wild animal! I could have lost a royal finger or two to that savage… Mommy!” He soon clenched his ear in one paw as he sucked his thumb loudly, embarrassing himself and the advisor so carelessly.

“Pansy,” Alameda remarked as he dropped the simpering king onto the floor.

Meanwhile, Magnifico walked towards his wish chamber, opening it as he summoned forth six wishes from within. “Storm King… come with me, please.”

The Storm King was most surprised that he was called on. “Uhhhh… sure. What for?”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Holy crap this was a lengthy one. It is a miracle if anyone can actually read all of this. But for what it's worth, it's plain to see that the effort is there.

In hindsight, I guess I could have just split the post into two. A task I can happily do, if it means people can better enjoy the suggestion.

4-19-24 EDIT: The second scene half for the previous post is here.
Wish
Magnifico and the Storm King, Part 4: The Two Staffs of Power
(Following the heroes’ conviction to rescue the wishes and their friends)

Deep below the king’s study, Magnifico had led the Storm King deep, deep beneath the castle, down a long, stone spiral staircase where much to the Storm King’s surprise and delight held another study, but more akin to a villain’s lair. Magnifico walked over to his workstation which held the quintessential laboratory equipment, potions, a skull candle, and many other devices and resources deemed worth for a villain, while the Storm King looked around, acting like a kid in a candy store. A naughty kid in an evil candy store.

“Whoa… now this is what I call a secret lair! So dark… so brooding… so disgustingly bad… I totally gotta get your décor designer!... But I gotta know: why are you showing me this place?”

“Well… I wanted to bring you to a place where we could have some... privacy. You see, I'm just so curious about those Gwythaints under your command.”

“Oh, I know. Totally vicious and evil, right?”

“Yes, they are… but not the point. In ages past, those creatures only obeyed one master in their entire lifetime, because he was the one responsible for their creation. So my question is…” Magnifico looked back as he continued, “how did you establish yourself as their new master?”

“Hmmm? Oh, come on! It’s not like they didn’t have other guys ordering them around. I mean, didn’t that Horned Guy use two of them back when he was still kicking?”

Magnifico seemed to consider to that. “True… but still…”

And I found out right away that those things respond to only two things: discipline and fear. And lucky for them, I got those two down pat. But I suppose you never needed those things to rule yourself, right?”

“Hmmm… I suppose so. I was just curious.”

“Well, since you asked me a question, let me ask you one: What exactly are we gonna do now?”

Magnifico used his magic to bring forth his tome of Forbidden Magic to his workstation. “Now that we have the bait, we need to prepare for Asha and the ponies… but most importantly, we need to prepare for the Star. We need to seize its magical essence, so that we can finally have the power… to make Rosas safe and secure~”

“Oh, yeah… But how you gonna do that?”

Magnifico opened the book and began flipping through the pages. “To harness a star… we need…” Soon he stopped on a couple of pages, depicting what seemed to be the making of a powerful scepter which caught the king's eye. “Ooh, a staff. A staff of such power, even the night will bow to my command. Perfect~”

The Storm King leaned over, wondering what exactly this was about, while Magnifico began his work, starting with a long, dark grey wooden branch which he set to the side of the cauldron overflowing with thick, visible vapors. “One branch of mountain ash, bathed in Tollen’s potion.” Next, he levitated a smelting pot over to the cauldron, pouring its red-hot contents in, followed by two pieces of copper ore. “Molten iron for strength, copper for a strike.”

“Oooh… I like it already… what’s next?”

“The last ingredient, my friend… and the most important of all… The power cast from the innocent hearts of three…”

“Yeah… but it looks like you’re fresh out of innocent… heart… powder? Where you gonna get that kind of ingredient?”

“Oh… I already have that…” Magnifico darkly replied as he called forth three of the wishes he brought down, belonging to three of the people who had questioned him at the gathering.

“Wishes?... I thought you needed…”

“What is more innocent and more powerful than a wish?” Magnifico asked rhetorically as he brought those wishes closer to him before looking upon them with disdain while they looked back at the king with such worry. “You dared to question me and all that I do for you. You don’t deserve to be granted.” The Storm King looked on with a morbid curiosity as Magnifico continued. “But, through me, you may serve a greater purpose.” The three wishes started to turn green, much to their horror as they felt a sudden fear come over them. Soon enough… Magnifico crushed the wishes in his hands. Their destruction would send to their previous owners such heartbreak, not that it mattered to him.

[Insert wish-related heartbreak sequence]

“You… You just smashed ‘em… You smashed three little wishes?” the Storm King asked in sheer awe with widened eyes at his action.

“Yes… I did…” Magnifico answered deviously as he felt the familiar power from those wishes coursing through his veins, causing his eyes to glow green as he laughed evilly while the green auras continued to surge before being absorbed into his being. He grabbed the stick and stuck it into the cauldron. “Yes!”

The same green auras emerged from the cauldron, absorbing the vapors into the branch as he laughed. “Yes!” The magic flowed upwards through the branch, coating it in a thin green essence which magically shaped it into a very slender iron with a distinctive topper that seemed to resemble an inwardly-curved diamond-shaped spearhead, bearing a highly reflective surface all around. He held up the staff in success as the green magic absorbed into the newly-formed staff and collected at the topper, astounding the Storm King.

“That… is… so COOL!!! I mean, how did-how did you know that those stupid wishes could do… well, that?”

“Oh… well, I discovered it by accident, if you can believe that. I mean, I just never could have imagined… the raw power that a wish could truly hold. What a fool I was, protecting their wishes to be as close to them as possible… But now… thanks to Asha and her friends’ interference… I now see that I don’t have to settle for being close to the wishes… Not when I can take their power for myself~ In fact…” he turned to the Storm King with his evil smirk still present, “I’d also like to thank you personally.”

“… For what?”

“For showing me that I can be a taker and not a ‘tooken’. So as a show of gratitude…” he stated as his evil grin dimmed to a slight smirk as his magic flipped the pages of the book to reveal another staff spell. “You once said you had the power to command storms, didn’t you? Before Twilight took it all away from you?”

“Yeah, she did!... Wait… You wanna make me a new Staff of Saca-Whatacallem?”

“Oh, a staff even stronger than the Staff of Sacanas… Imagine the power to command storms… and the power… to do great and powerful magic, like a real sorcerer should~” he offered as he stepped aside for the Storm King to take a good look.

“Hmmmm… ‘The Staff of Darkest Hurricanes, capable of summoning the deadliest blows and the mightiest of tempests. He who commands the power of the Staff shall command the strength of… of a thousand storms’… Perfect! And just what do we need?”

At that moment, a dark walnut branch was presented to the Storm King, wrapped in black vines. “One walnut branch, coiled with petrified ivy.” Soon, Magnifico used his magic to levitate some ingredients into the cauldron. “Obsidian for a sharp blow, powdered dragonfang for conductivity, a thunderbird feather for a powerful burst, a touch of brimstone for destruction… Three drops of avaricious blood for good measure.”

“Uhhh, ‘a vicious blood’? Where are you gonna get any vici--OUCH!” The Storm King felt a sharp prick on his claw as Magnifico grabbed his hand and hovered it over the cauldron, squeezing three drops from his finger. “Hey!... If you wanted a blood donation, you could’ve asked~” As soon as the drops were added, turning the concoction within pitch black, he withdrew his claw to lightly suck on it. Soon… the three remaining wishes hovered in front of the Storm King. “Are… Are these for…?”

“Oh yes… the last and most important ingredient, same as before… the power of three wishes,” Magnifico replied as like before, the three wishes began to feel such pain as the green aura overtook them before being crushed right in front of the Storm King’s eyes.

The Storm King plunged the walnut branch into the cauldron, causing the new magic to become absorbed into the branch. As this happened, the branch began to change, turning from wood to a slender obsidian rod with a topper bearing some semblance to the Staff of Sacanas’s except they resemble more like the shape of the blue sigil on his own armor with a light-blue gemstone in the center. “Oh… yeah… So this is what real power feels like~” the Storm King uttered as he felt the remnants of the crushed wishes being absorbed into himself and the staff while Magnifico took in the rest… much to the horror of Amaya who had found her way down into Magnifico’s lair and saw all that had occurred.

Looking behind the Storm King, Magnifico noticed his wife having found her way inside. “Amaya!” he addressed her ecstatically.

“Huh?” the Storm King uttered before turning around to see the Queen of Rosas behind me. “AHHH! Peeper! Spy!”

He hastily brought out the dragon whistle again and was about to blow on it before Magnifico stopped him from it. “Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! She’s not a spy! Amaya’s my wife!”

The Storm King’s eyes widened in slight embarrassment before looking between Magnifico, the whistle, and Amaya. “… Ohhhhh… Sorry… Yeah, I really gotta stop these false alarms of mine…” he sheepishly remarked before pocketing the whistle once again.

“Oh, never mind. Amaya, darling, come! Come!” he laughed as he gestured his wife to come closer. “You’re just in time to meet my new toy, along with my new ally!” He twirled his Magic Staff around a few times before stamping it against the ground, causing green magic to come forth and greatly illuminate the whites of his cape with a faintly green glow. “Now, that is power. Am I glowing? I feel as if I am. Yes?”

Amaya was speechless, but the Storm King was not. “Oh, you are SO giving a healthy glow~ Now… what about me?” The Storm King twirled his Staff of Darkest Hurricanes about before stamping it against the floor, causing a light-blue aura to surround his entire armor before spreading behind his back as flowing blue streams of magic form downward. Suddenly, the streams of magic turn into a long, flowing cape much like Magnifico’s, only in a pure iridescent black on both sides. “Who-ho-hoho! Now this… That’s what I’m talking ‘bout! Tell me, bud: does this say ‘Storm King’ or what?” he asked giddily before posing in it.

“Oh, it so does. It matches your whole motif perfectly~” Magnifico remarked as he and the Storm King laughed in a shared camaraderie, much to the horror of his wife which did not notice. Soon, the King turned to his Queen. “Come, Amaya, please! My love… this is our guest and my newest ally, the Storm King. He will be staying with us for a while to help keep our kingdom safe.”

“Ahhh, yes. I was wondering when I would see a Missus King Magnifico. Pleasure to meet you, quite a plea--“

“What did you do?” Amaya uttered in shock.

“Uhhhh… what’chu talkin’ ‘bout?”

“Husband… what did he tell you to make you do this?”

“Do what? Making me and himself some new toys?”

“Amaya, darling, he didn’t make me do anything. On the contrary, I offered to make him his staff, right after making mine~”

“Magnifico. You know the ways of Forbidden Magic are--” Amaya tried to remind him only for the king to interrupt her.

“Unappreciated. Much like I am by my own people.”

“Yeah, preach to the choir, buddy! You do everything for ‘em, and BAM! They all want more. Talk about ungrateful, am I right~?”

Having had enough, Amaya pushed herself past the Storm King to approach her husband. “Please… listen. This isn’t you. Whatever this… Storm King told you, whatever spell he used on you to open that book… I know you are stronger than this.”

“… What are you talking about? He didn’t tell me to do anything. He just wanted to offer his help, but I left before I could give him an answer. No… I chose to embrace this magic. These are desperate times, Amaya… and desperate measures are needed, especially now. My own people, questioning me. Those ponies, summoning beings from other worlds… And that girl. Oh, she is by far the most guilty. She pulled a star from the sky to destroy everything I’ve built.”

This greatly surprised and worried Amaya while the Storm King added. “Yep… but don’t worry. He’s got some new pals, especially me, to help keep this whole kingdom from turning to cookie crumbles.”

“Asha?... No, she only wanted her family’s wishes back,” the Queen uttered in disbelief. “My love… I fear the Forbidden Magic is clouding your judgment.” She then attempted to slowly reach out to him, intending to take the Staff from him. “Please… put the staff down, and I’m sure together we can--”

Suddenly, Magnifico swung his staff at her, causing her back up towards the entrance to the stairwell as he aimed right at her with a venomous look in his eye.

“Do you side with the traitor, Amaya?” he asked in a low tone, starting to question her.

She gave no answer but seemed to slowly back towards the staircase, which the Storm King noticed. “Ah-ah-ah… sorry. This couple’s session’s not over yet, your Highness~” He gave a loud whistle, before a loud screech was heard descending the stairwell. Amaya turned her head to face a ferocious Gwythaint now blocking the entrance and growling loudly at her, causing her to back off from the entrance. “I know it’s a little unorthodox, but I find that intimacy in a closed-off room, along with an impossibly dangerous beast blocking the only way out, really focuses the mind. You know, puts your priorities into perspective and all that psychobabble?”

“Magnifico… my love… This isn’t you… I know deep down, you would never want to hurt the ones you care for the most… Please tell me that hasn't changed...”

Magnifico barely changed his expression before sighing deeply. “… Well, you’re right about that, Amaya. I could never hurt someone so close to me, who stood by me for a lot of things. Not even my Queen…” This seemed to give her some relief before he continued. “That said… if the people I spent my whole life trying to protect turned out to be traitors, well… that would put me in a very difficult position. I lost the loyalty of my people, Amaya. And I’d hate the idea of my own Queen having turned as well.”

“If I may, Missus Magnifico, I think your husband’s trying to share how he feels right now,” the Storm King lightly taunted as he circled to join him at his side. “Maybe you should share how you feel right now. I mean, it’s a real easy question right here. Are you with him?... Or against him?” he asked, uttering the last part in a dark tone.

Amaya was between a rock in a hard place: with her husband poising the staff at her while the Gwythaint blocked her only means of exit. She knew she had to say something as she mentally composed herself. “No. No… You know I would never side with a traitor of Rosas.” As she spoke in a calm tone, the stone-faced looks of both kings seemed like they needed more convincing. “My love… Listen to me... I have believed in you from the moment we met. We built this kingdom together. There is nothing more important than that.”

Magnifico gave a pause to consider her words while the Storm King waited for a word from him to sic his beast on her. Soon, the king gave a brief smile as he remarked, “Wonderful.” As he removed the staff from her direction and weld it properly, the Storm King was in shock. He was hoping for something violent, seething internally. “Well, come on now, you two. Let’s go set the stage. I’m on the hunt!” he chortled.

As Magnifico went for the exit, stopping short of the growling Gwythaint much to his surprise. His head turned to the Storm King as he gestured to the beast with his finger. The Storm King in his embarrassment realized that they were done with the bit. “Oh, right. My bad. All right, big guy! Joke’s over! Back up top! Back, back!” he called out as he approached the beast, using his new staff to shoo it back up the stairwell, followed by Magnifico while Amaya was the last in the study, looking on in total fear, wondering how much the Forbidden Magic had changed her husband, and whether this Storm King had a hand in her husband’s descent into darkness.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I spotted some references from Kung-Fu Panda 3 and Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Well, I figured that an underused villain like the Storm King would hate the idea of not being named the baddest villain of all, and that people wouldn't really find his name as intimidating as he initially thought.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Right about that.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If anything, it sounds like a poor man's choice of a wrestling name for those entertainment industries. But yeah, we just can't take this guy seriously as a villain. If anything, Tempest Shadow was the bigger threat.

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Aladdin

The Magic Lamp/Escape from the Cave of Wonders

The Mane Six, Spike, Capper, Aladdin and Abu followed Carpet through a long cave, until they reached to an underground cavern.

Spike: (amazed) Wow... Look at the size of the cavern.

Rainbow Dash: I'll say.

Pinkie Pie: (amazed by the scene of the cavern) You know, this space can make a perfect spot for a circus! The spotlights, the dancing clowns, the acrobats, the motorcycles and many, many, MANY perform- (her mouth being covered by Capper)

Capper: Uh, now's not the time, Pinkie. Maybe later, perhaps?

Just then, Carpet pointed at something to the top to show the others. In the center of the cavern is a tall pillar, with a staircase going up to it. It is surrounded by water with unevenly placed stones forming a bridge. At the top of the pillar is a beam of light.

Applejack: Up there, huh?

Fluttershy: That's the most tallest pillar I've ever seen.

Rarity: And from the looks of that light, I think that's where the lamp must be.

Aladdin: Only one way to find out. (he begins to cross the bridge, as he turned to the others, whispered) Wait here.

Twilight Sparkle: Hold on, Aladdin.

Aladdin: (he turned to Twilight) What is it, Twilight?

Twilight Sparkle: It might be a little too risky for you to go alone. Somepony must try to accompany you, and that's me.

Aladdin: (sighed, but he smiled at Twilight) Okay, Twilight, you can come along.

Twilight Sparkle: (nodded) Mmhm. (she turned to the rest of the Mane Six, Spike, Capper, Abu and Carpet) We'll be right back, everypony. (she begins to follow Aladdin)

Fluttershy: (she called out to Twilight and Aladdin) Be careful down there! (worriedly) Please be alright.

Abu: (moaning) Ohh. (he saw a shrine with a golden monkey) Huh? Ohhhh! (the outstretched paws hold a giant ruby. He is hypnotically drawn to it)

Aladdin has made it across the stone bridge with Twilight flying behind as she landed on the ground beside him. Aladdin and Twilight looked at each other for a minute.

Aladdin: Ready?

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, let's go.

Twilight and Aladdin began to walk up the stairs. Back with the others, the rest of Mane Six watched carefully as they saw Twilight and Aladdin going up the pillar.

Rainbow Dash: So far so good.

Fluttershy: At least nothing else happened.

Capper: (he noticed someone missing) Uh, you guys, isn't there someone missing?

Spike: (he noticed Abu is not there) You're right, Capper. Abu is not here!

Applejack: Abu, where'd ya go!?

Rarity: Now, now, don't panic. He couldn't have gone far. (she noticed the golden monkey holding a giant ruby) Oh my... (fascinated) What a giant ruby... (she begins to walk towards the giant ruby) Oh, it's so beautiful. A perfect example for my next clothing line. (she was about to touch it until the rest of the Mane Six, Spike and Capper noticed her)

Capper: (gasped) No, Rarity! Don't!

Rainbow Dash: Rarity, wait! (she flew in front of Rarity just in time) You heard what the cave says! 'Touch nothing, but the lamp'!

Rarity: (she shook her head) Huh? What am I doing!? (she stepped away from the golden monkey holding a giant ruby) I nearly touched it! (she sighed in relief) Thanks, Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy: (she sighed in relief too) That was a close one.

Rarity: (she noticed Abu) Oh, there you are, Abu. (just then, she noticed Abu is hypnotically heading towards the giant ruby) Oh no...

Applejack: (she noticed Abu, concerned) Come on, Abu, not now!

Capper: Oh no, you don't!

Rarity, Applejack, Capper and Carpet grabbed Abu trying in vain to hold him back.

Capper: (trying to hold Abu back, groaned) Abu, you and your bad habit of grabbing something valuable...

Pinkie Pie: (nervously) Hold him still, will ya!

Rarity/Applejack/Capper: (trying to hold Abu back) We're trying, Pinkie Pie!

Back at the top of the pillar, Twilight and Aladdin have made it and they saw the magic lamp. Aladdin reached for it and picks it up.

Aladdin: This is it?

Twilight Sparkle: You know what? I think it is, Aladdin.

Aladdin: Yes, this is what we came all the way down here to-

Capper: (he called out to Twilight and Aladdin from below) You guys! We could use a little help down here!

Twilight Sparkle: What?

Twilight and Aladdin looked down below and there they saw Rarity, Applejack, Capper and Carpet trying to hold Abu back to prevent him from snatching the giant ruby from the golden monkey's palms.

Applejack: (trying to hold Abu back) We can't hold him much longer!

Twilight Sparkle: (horrified) Oh no!

Aladdin: Abu!

Abu breaks free from Rarity, Applejack, Capper and Carpet as he lunge towards the giant ruby, much to the horror of everyone else.

Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash/Spike: (gasped in fear) Abu!

Aladdin: NOOOO!!!

Twilight Sparkle: DON'T!!!

It was too late to stop Abu who grabbed the giant ruby. There is a rumbling, and the cavern begins to shake.

Pinkie Pie: (she touched her face in fear) Abu did!

Cave Voice: INFINDELS!!!

Abu: Uh-oh.

Cave Voice: You have touched the forbidden treasure!

The rest of the Mane Six, Spike and Capper angrily glared at Abu as he placed the giant ruby back into the golden monkey's palms with a nervous grin on his face. When all of the sudden, the ruby and the golden monkey melted away into lava, much to Abu's fright.

Cave Voice: Now... now you will never again see the light OF DAAAAAY!!!

The beam of light suddenly bursted into raging fire as Aladdin jumps away from it while Twilight flies away. The cavern is starting to collapse with rocks falling.

Applejack: Oh ponyfeathers... This is bad.

Rainbow Dash: (she looked around the cavern shaking with rocks falling, nervously) Is it just me or we're in big trouble?

Capper: Talk about bad timing.

Fluttershy: (frightened) I don't like the looks of this!

Spike: What are we gonna do now!?

Rarity: Well, there's only one thing left for us to do.

Spike: What's that?

Rarity: (panicked) RUN AWAY!!! (she ran for her life)

Capper: You heard her, ladies! Let's move it! (he makes a break for it)

Pinkie Pie: Great idea, Capper! LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!!! (she ran for her life)

Applejack: Wait! (the others stopped) What about Twilight and Aladdin!? (she turned to the tall pillar) They're still up there!

Twilight Sparkle: (she noticed some rocks falling towards her) Whoa! (she dodged the rocks when she noticed the water down below has now turned into boiling lava, horrified) That's not good...! (she flies back to the pillar to get Aladdin out of there)

Aladdin races down the steps, but they flattened into a ramp, and he slides down.

Twilight Sparkle: (she saw Aladdin sliding down) Aladdin!

Aladdin: Twilight!

Twilight Sparkle: Hang on! I'm coming! (she flew towards Aladdin to rescue him, but she not faster as Rainbow Dash) I'm not fast enough!

Aladdin flies into the air until he started falling towards the boiling lava.

Twilight Sparkle: Aladdin, NO!!!

When all of a sudden, Carpet appeared and catches Aladdin just in the nick of time, much to Twilight's relief. Twilight flew towards the rest of the Mane Six, Spike and Capper.

Rainbow Dash: Twilight, the cave is collapsing!

Twilight Sparkle: I know!

Pinkie Pie: (panicked) We're gonna be pancakes if we don't get out of here fast!

Spike: (he noticed Abu standing on one of the rocks of the bridge) Everypony, look! (pointing at the rocks of the bridge beginning to explode into lava)

Fluttershy: Oh no, Abu!

Aladdin while riding on Carpet saw this, and swooped down to rescue Abu.

Abu: Help, help, help!

Aladdin: (he grabbed Abu just before the last rock explode) Gotcha! (Carpet swooped down towards the Mane Six, Spike and Capper) Come on, everyone! Hop on!

Pinkie Pie: You don't have to tell us twice! (she hopped onto Carpet)

Applejack, Rarity, Capper hopped onto Carpet leaving Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Spike the only ones who can fly, but for Fluttershy, she's too frightened to fly as she covered her eyes with her hooves.

Rarity: Fluttershy, let's go!

Fluttershy: (frightened) I'm afraid! I'm too afraid to fly! With all the rocks falling everywhere!

Applejack and Capper looked at each other in annoyance and turned back as they both grabbed Fluttershy to get onto Carpet.

Aladdin: Go, Carpet!

Carpet took off with Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Capper, Aladdin and Abu riding on it while Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Spike followed them by air.

Spike: (he looked behind and noticed the lava started to form a wave) Guys, I think we've got a bigger problem!

The others looked back and noticed a lava wave started to chase after them.

Pinkie Pie: A LAVA WAVE!!!

Aladdin: Whoa, Carpet, let's move!

Together, they raced back through the caves, dodging and falling debris with Twilight using her magic from her horn to blast the incoming rocks.

Aladdin: (proudly and impressed of Twilight's magic) You're a lifesaver, Twilight! Thanks!

Twilight Sparkle: You can thank me later, Aladdin! We're not out of the caves yet!

Abu grabbed onto Aladdin's head and covered his eyes.

Applejack: What's with ya, Abu!?

Aladdin: Abu! A-Abu, this is no time to panic! (he pulled Abu off his head and gasped)

Capper: What's wrong, Aladdin? (he looked to where Aladdin's looking and they're heading straight to the wall) Oh, geez...

Rarity: (stunned) A wall at 12 o'clock!

Fluttershy: (frightened) Ooooh... We're gonna crash!

Aladdin: Start panicking!

Pinkie Pie: I'm panicking, Aladdin!

Rainbow Dash: (she noticed another path down below) Don't panic yet, everypony! We're going for a dive! (she, Twilight and Spike goes into a dive as Carpet with everyone on board it followed them as they screamed for their lives)

Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Spike and Carpet lift up as they went through another cave that leads them to the internal entrance. They emerged through as the lava rushed out of it. They have made it, but will they make it out of the Cave of Wonders before it collapsed?

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I noticed the quote that Pinkie Pie says when Abu grabs the ruby. It's the same line Shaggy says in the New Scooby Doo Movies.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

The Haunted Candy Factory episode featuring Cass Elliot.

I remember this moment very well.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The Cass Elliot episode? Oh yeah, that was quite an experience.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Yeah and funny too.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I do not need a reminder of who pointed out what. It is more appreciative that others 'acknowledged' the existence of material, and expect NOTHING in return. Now please... let us proceed, okay?

cheerful9
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This definitely needed a ton of work, but I'm sure it will work just fine. That is if and when we get around to this.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

just goes to show that toys are timeless, just like true friendship!

Amen to that, brother!

Just a follow up to this part.

Wish
Magnifico and the Storm King, Part 2.5: The Hunt Is On

Suddenly, a series of loud knocks coming from outside interrupted Magnifico's thoughts over his surprisingly new allies. It had to come from just outside the doors leading to the King’s study. A sudden panic swept over his mind as he realized the risks of all these villains in one place… and what could happen if anyone ever found out.

“Uhhh… you okay, buddy? My Stryke Force didn’t scare ya too bad… Did it?”

The Storm King’s comment seemed to break Magnifico out of it before he took a deep breath and donned a collected expression. “No… it didn’t. You just wait here.” He began to slowly walk out of the wish chamber. “I’ll be back momentarily.” The moment he had stepped out, he rushed out to the massive crowd of villains to quickly address them.

“All right, everyone! Listen up! Now, I know there’s a lot to do, and you all wanna get your revenge and your wishes. So first things first is… head towards my way and keep quiet.”

“WHAT?!” the Queen of Hearts belted out as she shoved her way through the villains to express her extensive discontent, looking down at the king slightly dwarfed by her great size. “Your way?! If there’s any way I am going, then that would be MY way!”

The stress was starting to get to him. “Hey, listen! That kind of thing may work in Wonderland, in your domain, Iracebeth. But this isn’t Wonderland. This is Rosas, which is my domain. And therefore, while all ways are your ways in Wonderland and only there, all ways here in Rosas are my ways!!!” The sudden outburst not only surprised the Queen of Hearts, but the sheer logic seemed to seep into her head for once. “Now… either you and all the other villains go my way into that chamber on your own, or I will have to direct you all there by my own means!” he ordered harshly, his eyes glowing an evil glow of green, no doubt from the presence of Forbidden Magic now making its way through his system.

The Queen, greatly disturbed by this King, merely had one thing to say. “CARDS! Seize them all and put them all in there!” she yelled out to her card soldiers who dealt themselves out into a fifty-two-pickup formation that surrounded all the villains before coming to life with their suited spears at the surprised villains, forcing them all to back out as one and head towards the wish chamber.

Seeing the villains finally under control once again, Magnifico let out a sigh of relief as he turned his attention to the knocking door… where to his horror he saw a hooded vulture carrying a halberd and hoppling over to the door. “No!” he groaned as he rushed over to him.

Meanwhile, outside the king’s study, the guard from before was waiting outside the king’s doors to be received. Suddenly, the door seemed to open, but Nutsy’s head popped out of the door to greet the visitor.

“Well, how-dee-loo!”

The guard looked to the left and the right, wondering where that voice came from. “What? Who said that?”

Before the slow buzzard could answer, a hand grabbed his scrawny neck hard before pulling him inside and hiding him behind his back, trying to act as casually as possible as he opened the door.

“You said something, Your Majesty?”

“Oh, I said, err… ‘Give me a moment or two’. Heh-heh…”

He quickly closed the door on the guard, dropping his smile to let out a sneer as he marched right back over to the wish chamber where the other villains had gathered. “You nearly got me in big trouble, you stupid… Now you get in there with the others and keep… QUIET!” he ordered as he tossed Nutsy in before he was inadvertently caught by Hans, much to his confusion.

“Howdy, sir…” Nutsy greeted the Thirteenth Prince, clearly not fully aware of the situation.

Magnifico soon groaned as he magically closed the doors to the wishes, locking them in for the moment and turning his back to lean against the closed doors with a deep sigh. “Ugh… this… is NOT… how I was hoping this day would turn out…” He gave his head a shudder to compose himself before breathing deeply and stroking any loose hairs back into place. “Smile outside and in, handsome. Your people expect to see you… at your best.”

Soon, his confident smile returned to his face before he picked himself up and returned to the doors, opening them for the guard. “My apologies. I was… dealing with a lot after today’s… unexpected gathering of the people. But… that said…” His smile slowly turned to a neutral look as he spoke. “I told my Queen to tell everyone that I was not to be disturbed for anything except for good news. So…”

The guard realized what the King was implying before he straightened himself out and cleared his throat. “Your Majesty, someone has just come forth with information regarding the traitor.” The King’s eyes widened with great surprise as the guard presented a rolled-up paper to him. “They gave me this and told me to tell Your Highness that it contains not only the identity of the traitor, but also the source of last night’s burst of magic. And of other details that may or may not--” The guard was interrupted by Magnifico suddenly snatched the paper from his hand.

“Thank you!” he exclaimed giddily before clearing his throat to compose himself. “Thank you. Now, send for my bravest knights. Tell them that we apprehend the traitor tonight, and that I will be joining them shortly to lead the search.” The guard still seemed surprised by the king’s sudden action. “… And when I say ‘Tell them’… I mean right now.” With that, he stood to before bowing to the king as Magnifico calmly closed the doors.

Once the doors were shut… Magnifico let out a giddy chuckle as he held the paper in his view. “Ha-ha… I knew there were still some loyal subjects who believe in me.” He continued to chuckle for a bit as he returned to his study while he unrolled the paper to read the information on it. As he read it, his smile slowly began to dim. Soon, as his eyes read from line to line, they began to slowly widen while he read the paper faster and faster. Once he was done, he quickly lowered the paper from his face before returning to the wish chamber doors. Opening them magically, he then summoned a powerful wind that literally blew the villains out, followed by the Gwythaints who flew out from the chamber as he stepped inside, looking above to the wishes.

“Come!” he commanded as he summoned the hovering wishes from above down to his level before shutting the doors behind him with a SLAM! “She couldn’t have… She couldn’t…” he muttered to himself as he waved away wish after wish after wish until he finally noticed that of all the wishes in his chamber… there was one unaccounted for. This one missing wish caused Magnifico’s eyes to widen and furrow as he began to tremble from his own frustration and anger rising.

Suddenly, back in the king’s study, the doors to the wish chamber opened swiftly as a fuming Magnifico marched out while the Storm King and the summoned villains all recovered from the sudden gust of wind.

“Ugh… what in the…” the Storm King said to himself before noticing Magnifico’s expression. “Hey… Magni, buddy… what’s with the look?”

“…She stole from me…” is all the Storm King could hear from him before he stood back up.

“What was that? Who stole from you?... Listen, guy, you’re not making any--”

“I now know… who the traitor is… and she stole a wish from me! From under my nose!” the king growled as he headed for one of the bookcases.

“Wait a minute! Who stole a wish and for what reason?”

With a groan, he summoned the unfurled paper he received before shoving it in front of the Storm King’s face. “The traitor is a girl, a peasant tour guide and former apprentice prospect, named Asha. The only daughter of Sakina and the late Tomas, and granddaughter of Sabino, the latter of whose wish she stole from me!”

As he explained, the Storm King pulled the paper off his face and began to read it to himself. “Hey… he’s right! Says here that Asha ‘made a wish to pull a Star from the sky’. Who-ho-ho-ho-hoa! That is so totally cool!” A look back from Magnifico’s unamused and furrowed face stopped him in his thoughts. “Uh, but also totally bad. Yeah, yeah… I mean, it’d be cool if it was you who did that, but since you didn’t, it’s bad. Uhh, let’s see here… Used a dumbwaiter… snuck in… Twilight and her friends… WHAT?! They were in on it too?!” The sudden mention of Twilight’s name got some of the others’ attention as they clamored over to grab the paper from the Storm King’s hands. “What the.. HEY!”

The first to grab the paper was Captain Hook who held it in his hook while his right hand helped him to read the lines. “… ‘Accompanied by a flying boy’? YARGH! No doubt about it! That’s Peter Pan! Won’t that blasted devil ever leave me in peace?!” The next to grab it was Prince John who tugged the paper on the captain’s prosthetic.

“Hmmm… a red fox archer among their group?...”

“What?! Why, that there sounds like Robin Hood, Yer Highness! ‘Nuff said,” the Sheriff pointed as he leaned over to the paper, along with Sir Hiss, Trigger, and Nutsy. Before he could continue, the paper was snatched from the lion’s hand from below as Dawn Bellwether looked over the note.

“… And he’s not alone… There’s another fox with them… and he’s with a ‘hero rabbit’?... So… looks like Officers Hopps and Wilde are here too… Well, won’t they be happy to see me…”

The paper was soon passed around many times, the clamoring starting to bother Magnifico before he turned around to face the crowd.

“Everyone!” The unintentional game of “pass the paper” stopped with Magnifico’s command. “Now then… now that we know who summoned this… ‘new magic’ to Rosas and how and with whomever else, I think it’s safe to say now’s the time for all of you to begin helping me protect Rosas. And it starts with arresting Asha, Twilight, and anyone else who may be helping either of them.”

“And, just how exactly are all of us gonna help you rustle them rogues?” Alameda questioned.

“Well… not all of you. I don’t want to bring too much attention to your presence here… yet. For now, I am calling on a brave few, willing to follow me with my knights. Some of you close by and… most of you out of sight, all to help me capture Asha and the Star, along with Twilight, her Council, and anyone who stands in our way. Any volunteers?”

The first to volunteer was the Sheriff. “Ah’ll go! Upholdin’ the law’s part of bein’ the Sheriff… and since I ain’t one for Nottingham no more, I aims to do that fer ya here. ‘Sides… huh. It’ll be real innerestin’ to see ol’ Robin Hood again, even though he ain’t an outlaw no more…”

Magnifico smiled at the first volunteer. “Well then… for being the first to volunteer, I want you right by my side. And don’t worry… if Robin helps Asha in an escape attempt, that would make him an outlaw of Rosas, wouldn’t it? So you wouldn’t be helping me put Asha away…”

“Oooh, yes! I get it!” Prince John exclaimed while tapping his steepled fingers. “Should Robin Hood give aid to the teenage troublemaker, then he shall be put away as well… Perfect.”

Soon, more volunteers came forward: Dawn Bellwether who offered her knowledge of Night Howlers, the surviving goons from Pleasure Island who were looking for a new master to serve either way, the hyenas of the Outlands, and several others.

Even the Storm King came to offer some aid. “I know I would just love to see those pathetic pastel ponies again… but I’m not exactly up to full strength, magic-wise. If I still had my Staff of Saca-Whatever, I’d be there. But I don't, so I can’t. Instead… take my Super-Secret Dragon Stryke Force. They’ll give you some air power, and if that girl and those ponies still manage to escape… At least we can use these guys to snag up any hostages we can use against them to get them coming to us.”

Magnifico thought awhile on this offer before he smiled. “I like that… I think we’ll get along just fine. Send your Gwythaints out to follow us when night falls.” The smile soon gave way to a warning look. “Be sure that no one sees them. I don’t want to cause a stir. Understood...?”

“Pfhht, ‘course I understand. These guys know what to do, and they do it well.”

“Excellent. Come tonight… we march for Rosas!” The villains cheered in response to Magnifico’s declaration before he summoned the Book of Forbidden Magic into his hands. “As for you… my new friend… I have just the place for us to work.” He waved his hand over the intricate dodecagram on the floor, summoning magic to open it at six points and surprising many of the villains as the floor revealed a long, winding stone stairwell with torches lined on the wall that lit up one at a time going down. As he began his descent down the stairwell, he gave the villains a final word. “No one bother me until tonight. Until then… keep out of sight and keep quiet.”

The floor soon began to close up once Magnifico was fully inside the stairwell, restoring the floor back to its original design and leaving the villains unsure of what to do.

“So…” the Storm King began as he looked to the other villains, “what do we do now?”

All around, the villains seemed very unsure of themselves before Prince John made the first suggestion. “Seeing that it is late in the afternoon still… might I suggest a high tea to discuss our affairs?”

Soon, many of the villains muttered a round of approval of such an idea, while the Storm King was not particularly appeased. A boring tea time reminded him way too much of those ponies.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Promising so far. Keep up the stellar work. And of course, leave it to Prince John to determine that a spot of tea is something to pass the time.

I expected Rarity and Fluttershy meeting Jasmine and Rajah and Rainbow being with Aladdin's group because it makes the most sense. But Rainbow, take acceptance that Rajah likes you now, because you don't want him to not like you for your sake.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I expected Rarity and Fluttershy meeting Jasmine and Rajah because it makes the most sense, and Rainbow being with Aladdin's group.

Since you put it that way, it would make a lot more sense for Rainbow Dash to be with Aladdin, than Rarity.

But Rainbow, take acceptance that Rajah likes you now, because you don't want him to not like you for your sake.

After pet sitting for a friend’s pet dog, having a pet is a really big responsibility.

Imagine how difficult it is to have a pet tiger. Because in reality, they are still wild animals, and they’re very unpredictable if you don’t know how to handle them.

I know what you mean, I once had a dog when I was young. It wasn't in good health when it aged and had to be taken to the vet to be put to sleep. Ever since then I never had another pet, and never will.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

All very accurate points, most assuredly. But I have upmost certainty that they can be worked out.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Asha: Ray? Evangeline?

Rainbow Dash: Let's just say they are friends that we remembered back in New Orleans.

Asha: (to Star) Okay, Okay, you can’t be. (CHUCKLES) I mean, I know Twilight and I wished on a…But… (LAUGHING) no. Yes? (DING)

(The star spread it's magic all the around the making the mushrooms come to life as they yawned.)

Asha: This is crazy

Mushrooms: We love crazy!

Asha: Oh, I'm seeing things.

(Suddenly they something coming from the bushes.)

Scootaloo: What was that?

Sweetie Belle: It's coming from the bushes.

Piglet: Oh, d-d-d-dear!

???: Curiouser and Curiouser...

(The figured came out the bushes revealing to be an old friend who traveled with Twilight and her friends through Wonderland.)

Twilight Sparkle: Alice?!

Alice: Oh, Twilight! Girls!

Rainbow Dash: Great, more old DIsney friends showing up!

Alice: It's been quite a while. You all look well.

Applejack: Thanks surgarcube it's great to see you. I'm guessing you got transported into this world too.

Alice: Yes, it is really strange. (to Pooh and his friends) Oh, you must be Pooh?

Winnie the Pooh: Yes, I'm Winnie the Pooh. Pooh for short. But how did you know.

Alice: I came across a friend of yours who's been looking for you. (calling for Christopher Robin.) Christopher, I found them!

(Christopher Robin appeared out of the bushes with Owl, Kanga, Roo and Gopher.)

Christopher Robin: There you all are.

Pooh and Pals: Christopher Robin!

Spike: And Owl, Kanga, and Roo!

Applejack: And Gopher too.

Christopher Robin: You found them Alice. Well done.

(Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, and Eeyore and Christopher Robin embraces each other. While the other ponis and Disney characters watched with smiles.)

Twilight Sparkle: Hello, Christopher Robin. I'm glad you, Owl, Kanga, Roo, and Gopher are safe.

Christopher Robin: Thanks, Twilight. But what on earth is going on here?

Gopher: I was busy digging through my tunnels but something magically carried me all the way out here.

Kanga: And Roo and I are having dinner when all this happens.

Owl: I say this is the first time we all got transported to another world.

Twilight Sparkle: It's a long story.

Mickey Mouse: I think I can tell you. Twilight made a wish upon a star about something wanting to keep Walt Disney's memories alive.

Belle: Before she and Asha came to this King Magnifico character for his help to fix the Book of Disney. He said no.

Aladdin: And when they made their wishes on the stars. One magical flew right out of the sky. And somehow all of Twilight's other friends from her book appeared right here in Rosas. Including us.

Eeyore: So, that's what this is all about.

Tigger: So, all of this happen to us because of a wish Twilight made?

Goofy: That's right.

Winnie the Pooh: Oh my.

Alice: Goodness. That sure is a lot to take in.

Pinkie Pie: Wait, are there any more Disney friends that came here with you? Maybe Ariel? Or Simba? Or....

Christopher Robin: Well, actually, Pinkie Pie. We did ran another group of characters while we were looking for Pooh and the others.

(Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumbaa, Pocahontas, Quasimodo, Esmeralda, and Pheobus appeared behind Christopher Robin and Alice.)

Simba: Hello, Twilight.

Twilight: Simba!

Spike the Dragon: Quasi! Esmeralda!

Rainbow Dash: And Pheobus!

Quasimodo: Hey, Spike.

Asha: That is a lot of friends you got here. How many characters are there? A hundred?

Goofy: A little more than a hundred.

Donald Duck: More like a lot!

Twilight-In theory, we might've met more than 500 friends in the book.

???-And we just keep coming.

(The group see Ariel coming out with Sebastin and Scuttle.)

Twilight-Ariel!

Pinkie-It's great to see you again

Ariel-It's great to see you all too. And I see you have more friends here.

Applejack-In more ways than one.

Sisu, please understand something: Spike already had to deal with one dragon who lied about being his parent, that's not something to joke about.

• Viewing 10,601 - 10,650 of 10,680