The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10678 )
  • Viewing 10,451 - 10,500 of 10,678

Now who’s ready to do Knowing What I Know Now?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I wanted to include a dialogue of Magnifico saying:

“I see you’ve made some new friends, Asha. So it’s only fitting I made some of my own.”

Wish

Help has Come

(After most of our heroes were either hurt or captured by the villains, Twilight can only look in sadness as her Disney friends were getting weaker by the minute.)

Scootaloo-What are we going to do, Twilight?

Twilight-For once, I don't know. Magnifico seems to be a step ahead of us and will not stop till he gets what he wants. With things the way they are, I don't know how we're going to win this. We need more help.

(Everyone, Disney and MLP, felt sorry of Twilight.)

Alice (Looking up and gasps.)-Discord?

(Everyone turned and there was Discord, in front of a portal that appeared without them knowing.)

Discord-Help you want, help you'll get.

(He gestured to the portal and out came Tender Taps, Octavia Melody, Vinyl Scratch, Trixie, Capper, Lyra Heartsprings, Bon Bon, Diamond Tiria, Silver Spoon, Rumble, Captain Celaeno and her crew, Sandbar, Yona, Gallus, Silverstream, Smolder, Ocellus, Starlight, Sky Stinger, Vaper Trail, Shining Armor, Cadence, Celestia, Luna, Tempest, Maud, Limestone, Marble, Grubber, Wallflower Blush, Juniper Montage, Stygian, Coco, Babs, Novo, Skystar, Snap Shutter, Mane Allgood, Zacora, Braeburn, Ember, Autumn Blaze, Pipsqueak, Daring Do, Starswirl, Mistmane, Rockhoof, Flash Magnus, Mage Meadowbrook, Somnambula, Button Mash, Spitfire, Soarin, Fleetfoot, Chancellor Neighsay, Garble, Little Braveheart, Thorax, Quibble Pants, Clear Sky, Wind Sprint, Petunia Paleo, Spur, Biscuit, Thunderlane, Sunset and Sonata Dusk. Everyone, Twilight especially, couldn't believe what they are seeing.)

Twilight-What? How? W-w-what are you all doing here?

Luna-We felt the book was getting weaker, and that our friends are losing strength, so we came to help.

Sunset-It even called out to our world, (Looking at Sonata, Wallflower and Juniper.) so we knew you needed help.

Twilight-I'm not sure, even with all the skills each of you have, you might fall and Magnifico can take your skills and I can't bear to see that. I'm scared, and I don't have a plan to help us.

(Twilight starts crying as everyone feels bad for the pony.)

Discord-You know, our Equestria friends aren't the only ones who came to help.

(Everyone was puzzled until Twilight got a hug from someone big, red and furry. She looked up to see that it was Mei in her red panda form.)

Twilight-Mei? Your here too?

Mei (Nodding)-Not just me.

(Everyone saw and gasps that some of their Pixar friends have arrived as well.)

Remy-We felt something was wrong with the Disney book...

Flik-So we came to help.

Woody-No matter what happens, Twilight, we'll always have your back.

Buzz-For infinity and beyond.

Joe-You and your friends gave us something that we were missing when things got bad, hope.

Ian-You helped us learn that we can be more than what we can really do.

Carl-From the oldest.

Luca-To the youngest.

(The rest of the Disney gang smiled at what was being said.)

Alader-They're right, Twi. We never gave up on you and your friends before.

Sisu-And we're not going to start now.

Ralph-We'll never leave you guys hanging.

Quasimodo-Not after what you did for us.

Ember (Pixar)-You helped us, now we'll do the same.

Celestia-Twilight, even if things look bad now, one thing you and your friends did and taught to others is to never give up, no matter what. Everyone here remembers what you did in the past and well follow you through this mission. So, what do you wish to do?

(Twilight looked around at her friends, big and small, Disney and Pixar, human and animal, she remembered all the adventures she and her friends had over the book, and the many friendships that were made. She smiled and cried a few tears.)

Twilight-I'd almost lost the same thing we gave to all of you, hope. I made a wish to keep Walt Disney's memories alive, and I plan to make that happen. While the coming battle won't be easy, we never gave up on what's really important. So, will all of you help me make this wish come true and stop a madman to save a kingdom?

(Everyone gave a cheer, showing Twilight that they have her back, no matter what.)

Twilight-Well, then, let's think up a plan everyone, we have a king to dethrone.

I'll admit, I cried a bit while writing this. Plus, snice Merida appeared, why not have some of the other Pixar guys show up, since Disney owns them too.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I'll admit, I cried a bit while writing this.

It’s okay. Been there before.

Plus, snice Merida appeared, why not have some of the other Pixar guys show up, since Disney owns them too.

That and they’ve also made appearances in Kingdom Heart too!

I’d like to see Pinocchio meeting Buzz Lightyear and Woody!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Actually, now that I think about it…

Buzz Lightyear meeting Winnie the Pooh and Tigger

“So…are you toys? Or just…talking stuffed animals?” Buzz asked.

Pinkie: What’s the difference?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know... that's a very good question. But then again, aren't stuffed animals technically... toys?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Right. Although, compared to the others, Rabbit and Owl looked more like actual animals. So that could be another reason for Buzz to get confused

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is 'true' actually. Rabbit and Owl, according to sources, are the 'legit' animals in the gang while the rest are mainly 'toys'. In a sense, it is kind of why they seem the more mature and logical compared to the more fun-loving, innocent group. Although 'fun-loving' is not really something I'd used to associate with Eeyore, but he's willing to tag along if only because they hardly make him feel left out... no matter how he thinks.

And yet when it comes to the 'Blood and Honey' movies, rather than making them 'evil' toys... they went with the route of making them 'Half-Breeds', part man, part animal. But you can only really see what the director really wants in the sequel thanks to the insane budget that 33% first movie made. Otherwise, I honestly thought they were deformed hill people wearing costumes based on the book characters they used to read about.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Wish

This Wish (reprise)

As everyone sings the song, Twilight and her friends should get a power up like they did in the finale of Season 4 when they face Tirek. Their new power up forms should look like this concept art from the Mlp Movie art book.

The Mane Six use their power to help free Star and the wishes from King Magnifico's staff.

Wish
Twilight's Speech Before Magnifico's Defeat
(Just before the final chorus stanza)

Magnifico: Those are my wishes! Give them back!

Twilight: They were never yours, Magnifico! No one has the right to take anybody's dreams from them!

(*Magnifico struggles to retain control over the wishes*)

Magnifico: So what?!... You'll be the undoing of everyone in Rosas, in the Book!... Your own home! I told you all before: life is hard and unfair! No one can make their own dreams come true! It's impossible! You're only setting them up... for complete failure and utter disappointment!

Twilight: You know? You're right. Wishes and dreams are hard to make come true, on your own. (*she looks to each of her friends as visions of their own fulfilled wishes emerge behind them, showing how each of them had theirs come true*) But when you have friends who believe in you, who support you, who want to do everything they can to see your dreams come to life, who will have your back even if you start to lose your way... then I say it's not impossible!

(*Slowly the wishes of Rosas start to regain their inner light and color, much to Magnifico's shock*)

Twilight: Life is hard, yes. Life is sometimes unfair. But without friends, life can be a lot harder and more unfair. You would know that if you had trusted those around you to help you, the way I trust my friends to help me when I need them. Unlike you who never trusted anybody, I can trust my friends to show me how I can be honest, kind, full of laughter, generous, and a loyal friend. And it is because of them that I was able to ignite my own spark. My inner Star. And how my friends and I have done the same for others over the years, no matter what world were in. As we learned on this world, we are all stars... and so we don't need to wish to the stars above! Not when we can wish to the ones within each of us! Our friends, our families! The ones who truly want to bring out the best in all of us!

(*As Twilight states the different Elements, each of her friends shined with their respective colors as the magic grew, surrounding them and Twilight with enough magic to give them similar power-ups like when they faced Tirek for the first time, but with a golden-bordered Disney symbol now surrounding their cutie marks and with a glimmer much like with the Crystal Heart's magic. Meanwhile, below the tower, each of their friends, Disney and Equestrian, had their inner stars glowing with at least one of the Elements' colors, forming a great colorful array of power from an aerial view.*)

Twilight: You once said we were the same. Well, we're not, because the one magic that you never mastered, my friends and I know very well! The kind that is strongest when shared by others and with others. The Magic... of FRIENDSHIP!!! (*the last words echo throughout the heavens*)

(*Suddenly, the glows from Twilight, Asha, and all their combined friends shone upwards, forming a great rainbow spiral that surrounds the tower top, holding our heroes and the King inside as the combined Magic of Friendship began to add more color and life to the restored wish orbs. This utterly powerful magic also made it even more difficult for Magnifico to maintain control over his staff and the power within*)

Ensemble:
So we make this wish
To have something more
For us than this!

(*Soon enough, Star finally freed itself from the prison that was Magnifico's staff, feeling overjoyed as it began to levitate the newly revived wishes out from the rainbow vortex and out of Magnifico's reach before the outer edge of the rainbow vortex began to pour down like a raging waterfall from all sides. Rushing past Asha and the Mane Six, the Magic headed right for the King who could only flinch, using his staff to shield himself as he screamed a terrified “NOOOOO!!!” before becoming overwhelmed by it. His fate was shielded from view with a bright, blinding light. As the last of Magnifico's scream faded, Star flew up very high, past the dark clouds where it magically broke the cloud cover over the kingdom, while the Friendship Vortex broke apart into a second shockwave of color, light, and dazzling beauty, pushing away the last of Magnifico's dark power over the kingdom while fully restoring the color and light of all the Disney heroes and bringing forth a cheer from those below and from Asha, Twilight, and her friends from the tower.*)

Wait wait wait! Here’s one. Instead of being trapped in the tip of his now destroyed scepter, Magnifico, now powerless, would weakly pick himself up and find himself surrounded by his former subjects who now know the truth, and in the veins of the first Avengers movie, be cornered our heroes and some of the Disney characters, being at sword point by Arthur and Taran.

Mickey would then come in and place cuffs on Magnifico and after being told by Amaya that this is the thanks he deserves, the former king would be taken away to stand trial before the Council of Disney, led by Yen Sid.

(After Simon apologizes for his betrayal and Gabo's remark of "not trusting a handsome face")

Rarity: Speaking of which... where is Magnifico?

AJ: Yeah... and on top a' that... where'd the other villains get to?

Fluttershy: Discord said he'd be rounding them up as soon as things quieted down, so I am sure he will be back soon to tell us all that--

(*Discord suddenly appeared with an apprehensively nervous look on his face*)

Discord: Question: how do you translate "The villains somehow escaped from Rosas, along with the Storm King, and are no longer on this world" as gently as possible?

(*Many looked upon him with great shock, especially Twilight who flew towards him with frustration while Discord seemly barely fazed by the alicorn.*)

Twilight: You... Let them... GET AWAY?!!!

Discord: Well, it's not as if I didn't try. (*he snapped his claws forming two duplicates of himself in police uniforms, one in the sky and one snooping the ground and checking under pebbles*) I scoured high and low, looked through every nook and cranny. Even left no pebble in this kingdom unturned. But despite my supremely expert chaotic magic, (*another snap of his talons made his duplicates disappear*) I could find neither hide nor hair of your extradimensional foes. Not even from your regular foe.

(*Twilight looked as though she was about to blow a fuse with him, turning red. Before she could even lose her temper, a faint groan came from a nearby alleyway, grabbing her attention along with the others. Slowly but shabbily walking out of the alley, the former King of Rosas stepped out into the light, his greying hair now unkempt, dressed no longer in regal robes but instead in brown rags fit for a peasant, and without his staff. He seemed rather out of it as he did not seem to notice the audience now seeing Magnifico in this state*)

Discord: That said... (*He gave Twilight a devious smirk*) while I somehow missed the tiny minnows, you still have your catch of the day.

Magnifico: Ugh… what happened? I don’t feel so… (*Suddenly, his eyes looked up to see the citizens of Rosas and the outside-world visitors now looking upon the fallen King with widened eyes of shock, disappointment, and even slight vengeance.*) Stay back! All of you! I still got magic, and I’m not afraid to use it!

Twilight: Magnifico… just stop… You lost.

Magnifico: I mean it! Just watch me! (*He extended his hands out towards Twilight as if to try to use his magic on her… only to find nothing happened.*) What the…? Hmmph! (*He tried to cast a spell again and again and again, with no results each time which surprised a lot of the spectators.*)

Nick: Uhhh… is he trying to… push her back with his mind? Summon a wind? Conjure a spectral arm like before? I don’t know. It just looks weird now, seeing him do that without anything happening.

Magnifico: (*Soon, his attempts ceased as he looked down at his hands with dread*) What… What’s happened to me? What did you do?... WHERE IS MY MAGIC?!!!

Twilight: …We didn't do this to you. The Magic of Friendship did. It took away your magic. You can’t use it to hurt or threaten anyone else ever again. In this world or any world. (*As she spoke, her words seemed to fall on deaf ears as he kept trying to call on even a tiny bit of magic.*)

Asha: He… lost all of his magic? (*She turned to Star who silently nodded in response*)

Rainbow Dash: Great! That means we’re on an even playing field now. (*She punched her hooves together*) LET’S GET HIM!

(*With the pegasus’s words, the crowd walked towards the fallen King to converge on him. Now frightened by the prospects of the now-angry mob, Magnifico picked himself up as he ran for his life. However, he barely made it a few feet before he found himself facing two crossed swords, causing him to fall backwards. Looking up, he saw Taran and Arthur holding their blades towards Magnifico with stern gazes. He then looked behind them, seeing Peter Pan pointing his dagger at him, Tinker Bell now back to normal size while magically lifting Magnifico’s broken staff, Skippy aiming his bow and arrow at him, Mei in her giant red panda form as she gave the King a ferocious look and breathed heavily at him, and the Young Six and the CMC giving him no-nonsense looks. Giving a nervous chuckle, Magnifico slowly backed up before turning to see the crowd having caught up with him and now fully surrounding him.*)

Magnifico: Eh-heh… come on now, guys… I mean, we can all be… reasonable, right? (*His composure soon broke when he saw two familiar faces: Yen Sid and Merlin walking towards their former pupil with such grave disappointment.*) Yen Sid! Merlin!... Uhhh… any chance you’d help an old student out?

Yen Sid: … We had hoped that the next time we would see you, it would be with you using your power for the betterment of all, granting every wish given to you, as you claimed when we first met… But it seems we simply overestimated the goodness of your intentions.

Magnifico: What?... Overestim-- Come on! I was only trying to make my kingdom comfortable! To make them forget about their grief, their troubles…

Merlin: Their true selves? Their secret longings? The very things which make them who they are?... If we all had known that you only wanted their wishes to control their very hearts, we would have never agreed to teach you all we knew.

Yen Sid: And worst of all, you willingly broke your oath to protect the magic of the Book on your end. What reason is there in letting our worlds come to an end and doing nothing to stop it?

Magnifico: A… sane one? I mean, nothing last forever, right? So why should we have to?

Yen Sid: Because regardless of what you may think, we are obligated to keep inspiring people for generations. Such is the burden that comes from being on the Council of Disney.

Merlin: Speaking of which, we have just conferred a great deal with the Council currently on Rosas, and we have come to the consensus that you, Magnifico, are no longer to hold a seat on the Council. What's more, your many crimes have earned you a trial by jury and court.

Magnifico: Trial?! What the… This can’t be happening! Is... Isn’t… Isn’t anyone gonna speak on my behalf? Anybody?! (*None seemed to come forward, worrying him… until the crowd parted, making way for Amaya as she walked towards him with a neutral expression. Clearly, Magnifico was sorely mistaken as he felt a little relief.*) Oh, Amaya, thank goodness! Finally, someone with actual sense. Would you look at this mob? See what that… that girl and those ponies did? And my old teachers?... They said they’re gonna try me! Me…! Well, what do you have to say to them about that?

Amaya: (*She soon gave a slight smirk to him*) Well, you often did say you wanted everyone’s eyes on you.

Magnifico: That’s not funny! Tell them to back off right now! Tell them they’re not going to arrest Rosas’s King without a fight!

Amaya: …No.

Magnifico: (*His face sank a bit at that clear response*) Uh… are you still joking?

Amaya: No, I am not. I’m not going to tell them to not arrest our King… because I don’t see a King to arrest. Only a traitor.

Magnifico: (*He looked at her completely flabbergasted.) A tr- A traitor? Me? I am a traitor? I am a trai- You are seriously telling me you think I’m a traitor?!

Amaya: I told you before: I would never side with a traitor of Rosas… and I won’t start now.

Magnifico: (*Suddenly, her words started to sink in as he realized what was happening.*) What? After everything I’ve done for you, for Rosas? (*he soon gestured his hands towards the angry crowd*) This is the THANKS I GET?! (*Suddenly, a pair of iron shackles magically formed on his wrists, binding his hands together. With great shock, he looked to see Sorcerer Mickey having conjured them onto him, with his mentor looking impressed towards his pupil while Magnifico was forced onto his feet by Aladdin, Robin Hood, and Hercules, while looking shocked at his wife.*)

Amaya: This… is the thanks you deserve.

Magnifico: Okay, this… this has gotta be a joke! I mean, it’s gotta be! You’re really going to stand there and let them take away the man you love?... Tell me it's a joke. Please!

Amaya: (*Amaya shut her eyes briefly as she took a breath to compose herself*) If you were in any way the man I loved all those years ago… perhaps I would have stood by you... But I no longer see that man anymore, nor do I see the King that Rosas deserves. All I now see… is a man who let his fears, his desire for control, and his own self-isolation destroy every good thing he found in life. A man who clearly has not honored the memory of his family through his gifts... A man who could even not trust his own beloved... to help him when he needed it most... whether he asked for it or not. (*Her final action was slipping her ring off her hand, letting it drop where it landed before turning away to leave him without bothering to look back, bearing a stoic but remorseful look.*) I set you free. May you find peace in the path you’ve chosen.

Magnifico: Amaya… Amaya, come on! (*He was soon dragged towards the crowd while he desperately tried to call out to his Queen.*) Amaya, help me! Please!... I need you! I… I… I… (*His desperation quickly gave way to anger*) I gave you everything! I gave you your wish! I made you my Queen! You owe me for EVERYTHING I have done for you and these ingrates! And now you wanna turn YOUR BACK on ME?! ME?! And for what?! The naive words of some... child and her pony pets?!... You… You ungrateful… treacherous… thankless… lowly-- (*Before he could say anymore, a snap of the talons was heard as his mouth was now stuffed with what seemed like a bundle of smelly socks, muffling his exclamations greatly*)

Discord: (*whistled innocently while those surrounding him looked with knowing looks while he trimmed his claws with an iron file*) …What? He talked too much as it is. Don’t any of you tell me you weren’t getting tired of his “I gave you everything, so you owe me” monologue.

(*Suddenly, a portal emerged in the courtyard, conjured by Merlin and Yen Sid as two empty living armors walked out in unison to stand before their master.*)

Yen Sid: Take Magnifico back to my tower. We'll hold him there pending his hearing. Meanwhile, Merlin and I shall reconvene with the remaining members of the Council to arrange the trial. (*The two armors took Magnifico into their hold and forcefully led him through the portal*) And Twilight... I should hope that you and all who had witnessed Magnifico's blatant disregard of his former post on the Council, will be there to give testimony against him.

Twilight: (*looked rather concerned before looking back at the people*) So soon? But... the people here--

Yen Sid: --Will be given the time to heal and rebuild their home.

Merlin: Not to mention, there are a number of procedural votes that must be underwent before a trial can be undertaken. So rest assured, Princess... we won't call on you until we have the details all settled.

Yen Sid: Besides... I have faith that the rebuilding of Rosas will go smoothly... now that it has a more competent and capable ruler in charge.

(*Twilight looked back to see the people of Rosas surrounding Amaya with Asha and Dahlia leading the crowd.*)

Asha and Dahlia: Long live the Queen!

(*As the crowd chanted out "Long live the Queen!", Amaya was overwhelmed by the support from her people before her eyes looked beyond them to see Twilight looking back. She gave the princess a gentle nod and a warm smile, as if to acknowledge her and her friends for what they have done for Rosas and its people. And unlike the feeling Twilight got when she first met Magnifico... she felt much more hopeful that the Book would be safer now.*)

*Suddenly a portal appeared and two enchanted guards came out*

Yen Sid: Take Magnifico back to my tower, I along with the rest of the council will arrange the trial, and Twilight Sparkle, her friends, and everyone from all the worlds in the book shall stand as witnesses.

I'll add in this, but with a few tweaks to make it more fluid.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Following up from this scene to write how difficult it is with night howlers and villains using it to divide the heroes.

Wish
Chaos with Night Howlers

"We have to catch Bellwether!" Twilight said frantically. "But first, we gotta stop our friends from hurting each other!"

"Bellwether is mine!" Judy said, before she ran away, chasing after the evil sheep, only to be scooped up by Bambi.

"Hold on tight!" Bambi said as he, Thumper, and Flower gave chase, with Judy Hopps.

"Wait up!" Rainbow Dash was about to fly, only to be stopped by Applejack.

"Let them take care of Bellwether, Dash!" Applejack reasoned. "We need to save our friends from...our friends."

"Uh...quick question," Fluttershy squeaked. "How can we save our friends from hurting each other...without the risking of getting hurt ourselves?"

"HE'S TRYING TO EAT ME!!!!" Pumbaa screamed as he and Timon ran for dear life, from Simba, who was corrupted by the Night Howler.

"SIMBA! NO!" Nala shouted, trying to knock some senses into Simba.

But instead, Simba was even more enraged as he lunged towards his queen, biting and clawing at her. Nala kicked him off before she tackled him into a ball, before she pinned him down again. But then Simba snapped his jaws at one of her paws.

"OW!" Nala screamed, immediately smacking Simba in the face, forcing him to let go.

Nala quickly sprinted away to tend to her wounded paw, as Simba chased after her.

"Not so fast!" Hercules shouted, stopping the lion before he hurts his mate any further.

With a heave of his strength, a twist of his body, Hercules lifted Simba off the ground, performed a German suplex, slamming the lion's head on the ground.

"Easy does it, Herc!" Spike said to his friend. "We're trying to save our friends from hurting each other! Not hurting them!"

"Sorry Spike," Hercules apologized, until he was suddenly pounced on by a tiger.

"Rajah! Stop!" Jasmine tried to get her pet tiger under control.

But Rajah wouldn't listen, as he snapped his drooling jaws viciously at Hercules, who was barely holding him back.

"AAAAAAA-AAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" A familiar scream sounded as a certain jungle man came swinging down on a vine, like a wrecking ball, and kicked the tiger off of Hercules.

"Thanks!" Hercules smiled, gratefully accepting the jungle man's hand, who helped him up.

"Tarzan!" Spike shouted happily, flying up to hug his friend.

"Spike!" Tarzan smiled, returning the hug, before the two men, and dragon resumed the fight.

Somewhere in the chaos, Mowgli was huddling himself up into a ball as he watches Baloo snarling and clawing at Kenai. Both bears were also the unfortunate creatures to be poisoned by the Night Howler. Kenai had bitten Baloo on the shoulder, with Baloo returning the strike with a slash to the bear's face.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Lilo screamed, running for dear life, before she, Runt, and Piglet quickly hid behind Fluttershy.

"Oh! Goodness!" Fluttershy exclaimed, turning to her friends. "Are you okay?"

"It's Stitch!" Lilo pointed.

"HE'S GOT NUNCHUCKS!" Runt screamed.

"MEEGA NALA QUEESTA!!!" Stitch hollered.

Everyone all looked to see Stitch, also infected by the Night Howlers, was spinning certain Disney characters — Hei-Hei, Chicken Little, Mushu, and Kuzco — like nunchucks, one for each of his four arms.

"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" The four unfortunate souls screamed as they were being used by the rampaging blue alien as nunchucks.

"Oh d-d-d-dear!" Piglet whimpered.

"Those aren't nunchucks," Applejack grimaced.

"BAWK, BAWK, BA-KAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!" Hei-Hei squawked.

"THIS! IS! HU! MI! LI! ATING!" Chicken Little screamed.

"DIS! ON! OR! ON! YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!" Mushu hollered dizzily from being spun around.

"I! AM! SO! FIRING! MY! BODYGUARD!" Kuzco added.

"I am not your bodyguard..." Maui groaned, with his head stuck inside a tree, courtesy of being pummeled by Stitch.

"NOT! WITH! THAT! ATTITUDE!" Kuzco spatted back at Maui, as he and his fellow friends continue to be used as nunchucks by Stitch.

"We have to stop this now!" Applejack galloped into the fray to try and contain all the chaos.

"IT'S GO TIME!" Shenzi cackled as she and her hyena packs leap into the fray to pick off on the heroes fighting each other.

"Watch out, everyone!" Mickey shouted. "The hyenas are attacking us!"

"Great!" Rainbow Dash moaned. "Not only do we have to save our friends from tearing each other apart, but now we gotta save them from the hyenas at the same time!"

"Could this get any worse?" Spike asked, which was answered by a ghostly cackled, to which the heroes turned to see an even terrifying blast from the past they wished would stay in the past.

"Whoa!" Valentino bleated. "Somebody's lost their head!"

"And yet...he's still laughing," Fluttershy moaned.

With a loud cackle that's louder than the hyenas, the Headless Horseman kicked his horse into a gallop, slashing his sword at the heroes who narrowly dodged to the side to avoid the blade. On the way, the Headless Horseman used his free hand to grab Princess Eilonwy.

"TARAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!" Princess Eilonwy shouted.

"Eilonwy!" Taran screamed, desperately reaching out to the princess, while he was pinned down by the Reluctant Dragon, who was unfortunately infected by the Night Howler.

The Reluctant Dragon was about to breathe fire on Taran, had it not by the for the timely arrival of Aladar, who shoved the dragon off the boy.

Amidst the chaos, B'rer Rabbit was hiding under a bush, until it was knocked to the side, revealing the quivering rabbit to the hyenas. That is, until a certain fox got to him.

"Ha ha ha ha! Gotcha B'rer Rabbit!" B'rer Fox grinned deviously as he picked up the rabbit.

"Hey! Unhand him!" Skippy shouted, aiming his arrow at the fox.

"SKIPPY! LOOK OUT!" Skippy's sister shouted.

Skippy turned his head, just in time to see a blur of orange rushing towards him and pinning him to the ground. It was Robin Hood, who was under the influence of the Night Howler.

"Mr. Robin Hood?" Skippy quivered, seeing his hero snarling like a savage beast.

Thankfully, before the fox outlaw could do any harm on the rabbit, he was ensnared by a lasso of golden hair, which reeled him in, before he was stuffed into a basket.

"Sorry, Robin," Pinkie Pie moaned. "But this is for your own good. Thanks for the help, Rapunzel."

"Anytime, Pinkie," Rapunzel smiled to her bestie.

Back in the chaos, both Rainbow Dash and Applejack had just stopped Baloo and Kenai from going at each other's throats, tying both bears up in ropes, and away from each other.

"I'm sorry Baloo," Applejack apologized.

"If it helps, I feel bad doing this to ya, Kenai," Rainbow added.

"Eh, my mother makes a better bear..." Merida scoffed, before she fought off a hyena that tried to bite her.

Once again, the haunting cackling sound was heard again, to which everyone looked to see the Headless Horseman has returned.

"Not this guy again..." Spike moaned.

"And he's got friends!" Sisu pointed in alarm.

Up in the sky, several flock of familiar wyverns filled the sky, nearly blocking it out the stars and moon. Taran, however, was the most scared.

"Oh no...Gywthaints!" Taran moaned.

"Gwythaints?" Arthur asked.

The Gwythaints swooped down and picked off the heroes, like eagles snatching up their preys, Twilight and her friends watched in horror as the wyverns, like the hyenas, pick off their friends.

Four Gwythaints had snatched up Baloo and Kenai, carrying them out of the woods and disappearing into the sky.

"HEY!" Rainbow Dash chased after the Gwythaints. "We didn't stop our friends so you can snatch them! GIVE THEM BACK!"

Unfortunately, Rainbow Dash was stopped by Stitch, who was still under the influence of the Night Howler. The little alien then proceeds to repeatedly bash Rainbow Dash's face with his nunchucks.

"No, no, no, no, no the face!" Kuzco pleaded, but was ignored as Stitched smacked him against Rainbow Dash. "OW!"

"No, no, no, no! OW!" Chicken Little groaned, before he apologized to Rainbow Dash. "Sorry!"

Followed by Mushu, "Ow! Sorry!"

"BAWK-BAWK!" Hei-Hei clucked in apology.

SMACK!

"SORRY!" Chicken Little apologized.

SMACK!

"Sorry!" Mushu apologized.

SMACK!

"Owie!" Kuzco moaned.

SMACK!

"Bawk-Bawk!" Hei-Hei clucked, as the cycle repeated.

Twilight watched helplessly in dread as the chaos continued to grow worse. All of her friends and their Disney friends were all fighting each other, effectively making them easy pickings for the villains.

"AHHH!" Belle screamed as she was one of the many to be captured by the Gwythaints. "TWILIGHT! ADAM! HELP!"

"BELLE!!!" Twilight and Adam both cried out for the bookworm.

Twilight quickly flapped her wings, determine and desperate to catch up to save her best friend.

"UNHAND HER YOU EVIL REPTILES!" Twilight snarled.

Well, Magnifico had it coming.

Man, those Night Hollers can mess up anyone.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Man, those Night Hollers can mess up anyone.

A demonstration how the heroes may have the numbers. But villains have a cunning way to divide the numbers in their favor.

Chaos Will Reign Today

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

The Beautiful Briny Sea

(Shout out to the Disney Sing-Along Songs🎶)

Emelius:
How pleasant,
🎵Bobbing along, bobbing along
On the bottom of the beautiful briny sea🎵

🎵What a chance to get a better peep
At the plants and creatures of the deep🎵

🎵We glide, far below the rolling tide
Serene, through the bubbly blue and green🎵

(Spike joins in singing)

Emelius & Spike:
🎵It's lovely,
Bobbing along, bobbing along

Emelius:
What if the octopus,
The flounder, and the cod
Think we're rather odd
🎵It's fun to promenade🎵

Emelius, Eglantine, Spike, & Rarity:
🎵Bobbing along, singing a song

Carrie:
Look!

(Instrumental Bridge)

(They enter the Beautiful Briny Ballroom. Inside the Ballroom they see the band played by various fishes & sea creatures, & elegant fishes dancing gracefully on the sea dance floor)

(Everyone looks around in awe)

(Suddenly a clam shell opens & three Dapper Dan dressed fishes appear & start warbling)

(The Rawlins & The Mane 6 plus Spike giggled & chuckled in amusement)

(The octopus on the drums played a small drum solo)

Pinkie:
WHOO! GO OCTO-DRUMMER! GO!

(A fish waiter swims by carrying two drinks)

(A fish playing the saxophone sees a little fish in a bubble come out of the horn, as the bubble popped Fluttershy giggled in amusement)

(The Mane 6 then sees two nicely dressed lobsters (or crabs) doing a salsa dance & then they see two elegant electric eels tapping their tails together making a jolt of electricity surge on their bodies)

(The Dapper Dan dressed fishes kept singing & the fishes on the sea dance floor continued dancing)

(Mr. Brown nudges Miss Price)

(Mr. Brown signals with his thumb & then jumps onto the top rail of the bed)

(He gives out his hand to Miss Price)

(She takes his hand & Mr. Brown lifts her up to the top rail of the bed)

(Spike sees this & does the same exact thing)

(He nudges to Rarity & then Spike jumps onto the bottom rail of the bed)

(He gives out his claw to Rarity)

Spike:
My Dear.

Rarity:
Oh, Spike.

(She takes his claw & Spike lifts her up to the bottom rail of the bed)

(The fish waiter with the two drinks sees this & reacts in shock)

Eglantine & Rarity:
🎵It's lovely,

(All 4 swim to the center of the sea dance floor)

🎵What a chance to get a better peep
At the plants and creatures of the deep🎵

Eglantine & Rarity:
🎵It's grand
When you're dancing on the sand🎵

Emelius & Spike:
🎵Each glance
Bubbles over with romance🎵

🎵It's lovely,
Through the water where
We get along swimmingly🎵

(The gang watches in awe)

Pinkie:
Heh heh Swimmingly.

🎵Far from the frenzy
Of the frantic world above🎵

Eglantine & Rarity:
🎵Two beneath the blue🎵

Emelius & Spike:
Could even fall in love

(Paul & Pinkie swim up but Carrie pulls Paul back down onto the bed & AppleJack pulls Pinkie back down onto the bed)

Pinkie:
EVERYPONY!

Emelius, Eglantine, The Mane 6 plus Spike:
On the bottom of the beautiful briny,
Shimmering shiny, beautiful briny sea🎵

(Everyone in the Ballroom applauses)

Pinkie:
WHOO-HOO! I Ship It!

Twilight:
That was Exquisite!

Fluttershy:
That was Lovely!

AppleJack:
That was Mighty Fine!

Rainbow:
Ehh, it was All Right.

Mr. Codfish:
Bravo, Bravo!
Most exciting, most exciting!
You've won the ruddy cup!

Rarity:
Oh, isn't that wonderful?

Spike:
Whoa! I didn't know this was a contest! Awesome!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I actually bought a copy of the art book and I agree it looks beautiful. Could be something to take under consideration.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Thank you! Glad you like that idea.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

So, that's what those dragon creatures were called. I forgot that was their names. But then again, I don't watch 'The Black Cauldron' very often. Least not as much as I used to.

I remember enjoying this song, and the sparity moments adds to the song greatly.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Duel of the fates would be great fighting music for all this

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Reminds me of what happened with Opaline when she lost her powers. Though what would be worse for Magnifico? Trapped in a mirror... or in a tree?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Now who’s ready to do Knowing What I Know Now?

Take it away, Hunter!

*Asha and Twilight stood before Asha’s friends and the other Disney characters as they began to sing*

Asha:
You've been deceived Magnifico is not the man he claims to be He's more vicious than I could have ever comprehended

Twilight:
When we made a wish and Star came down This is not what we expected, or intended

Asha and Twilight:
But now it's happened we don't regret it ‘Cause now We've seen him show his true colors
In shades of green Saying that your wishes aren't safe because of us and That's a lie lie lie lie

Asha:
And we know we can't do this on our own and
If it's not us then who and when?

Twilight:
If we don't fight, he knows he wins

Asha and Twilight:
Not allowed Knowing what we know now The lengths he'll go There's no amount We won't sit back Watch this play out That's our vow
Knowing what we know now

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Dahlia and Doc:
Get up yah!
Know I'm not the only one that's

All:
Yah!

Dahlia and Doc:
Fed up

All:
Yah!

Dario and Skippy:
Wait til' they hear our feet go dun dun dun dun

Dopey drumming to every beats of "dun."

All:
Yeah!

Hal, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom:
I don't think he's prepared for what's coming

All & Ensemble:
A revolution hit the ground runnin'

Asha and Twilight:
If there's one thing he can't keep down

All:
Uh-huh

Asha, Twilight, Dahlia, and Doc:
It's us and the strength we've found
It's too loud

All:
Loud

Asha and Twilight:
Knowing what we know now

All:
Knowing what we know now

Hmmmm... I'd think losing his magic would already be his worst possible thing, and anything above that would be just overkill for him.

Comment posted by Phantom-Dragon deleted March 28th
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish
Ace “Chicken Little” Cluck reunites the CMC

“Oh…was the Sky falling, or was it just me?” The chicken groaned as he shook his head, to which the Crusaders smiled in delight.

“ACE!” Scootaloo shouted.

“SCOOTALOO!” Chicken Little shouted as he and the Pegasus both hugged each other.

Soon, the rest of the Cutie Mark Crusaders all joined in the group hug.

Chicken Little works together with Scootaloo, Piglet, Dopey, and Dumbo

“And we may be small,” Piglet declared to a guard.

“But we have friends,” Chicken Little followed.

“Who make us ten feet tall!” Scootaloo finished, as she held her friends up, supported by Dumbo, Timothy, and Mrs. Jumbo.

“Aw nuts…” The Sheriff of Nottingham moaned.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

OH! I got one!

Wish
Stitch and Chicken Little working together

“You’re vile; you’re foul; you’re flawed!” Prince Han ranted as he attempted to cut down both Stitch and Chicken Little.

“But also cute!” Stitch smiled.

“And FLUFFY!” Chicken Little finished, as he and Stitch toss Prince Han out the window and stuffed him into a chimney.

These are good ideas.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

…Well, he said he wanted to be shiny. So…

Wish
Prince John turns Tamatoa into gold

“Gold, gold, gold! HIC!” Prince John hiccups as he swims through the golden hoard of treasures.

“Sire,” Sir Hiss began. “If I may, I’m a little concern regarding your…gold fever. But also…our crustacean friend. Did you have to turn him into gold?”

“Eh. He wanted to be shiny. So I made him shinier…”

Anything you’d like to add onto the song?

cheerful9
Group Contributor

She was trapped in a tree.

He was asking which fate would be worse for Magnifico: being stuck in a mirror or stuck in a tree.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Oh. Thanks for clarifying.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I think his fate worse would be stuck in a mirror.

Just after the sheriff of Nottingham was beaten:

"Timber!" Apple Bloom called.

"I hate the little ponies..." The sheriff said before fainting.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's exactly what I said. And I will agree with Cheerful. It's one thing to be stuck in some place beyond your control for all eternity. But have to acknowledge the disappointed stares and hearing what everyone says and feels about you... that's going to take a toll on one's mentality. If somehow you were alive in that tree, you'd 'hear' what folks say about you but not knowing if they truly mean it even if you listened to their tones closely. As the old saying goes, 'Truth is in the eyes of the beholders' and if they can truly see it... they'll get the idea.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Ol bushel britches got it in the end

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well... under some form of technicality, Tamatoa got his wish: To be the shiniest being that ever existed.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Too bad he didn’t specify whether he wants to be alive as well.

Thus, a reason for: “Be careful what you wish for.”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Gabo, Grumpy, and Rainbow Dash:
And who, who knows if we'll succeed?

All:
But we

Hal, Happy, and Pinkie Pie:
Won't stop and we won't retreat, or turn round

All:
Round

Asha and Twilight:
Knowing what we know now

All:
Knowing what we know now

The Equestrian Heroes and their remaining Disney, plus Pixar, friends all clapped, drummed, and hyped themselves up together as they were all getting themselves ready for their greatest battle yet.

Peter Pan: (Crows like a rooster with the Lost Boys)

All:
Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo

Mulan and Raya both unsheathed their swords to join together, with Rapunzel joining with her frying pan.

Skippy: “Oo-de-lally!”

Judy Hopps: (After she shrugs with Nick) “Oo-de-lally!”

Chicken Little and the CMCs: “THE MIGHTY ACORN!”

All:
Hoo-ha-hoo-ha-hoo-ha

Maid Marian: (Clasps her hands together and prayed) “Oh Robin. Hold on.”

Princess Cadence: (To Maid Marian) “Don’t worry, Marian. We’ll save him. And the others! I know it.” (Hugs both her and Twilight)

Twilight Sparkle: (Thinking of Belle) “I’ll save you Belle.” (Holds her hood out to Adam) “We all will.”

All:
Hoo (Hoo-hoo)

Safi and Sneezy:
Can he tell what we're becomin'

Dario:
Hear it in the way we're drummin'

*Dopey drummed along with Spike*

Bazeema and Bashful:
I was sweet but now I'm something else

All:
Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah!

Dario and Spike:
Ain't it nice of us to drop in

Hal, Happy and Pinkie:
To take what's ours to take it back in

Gabo, Grumpy, and Rainbow Dash:
He thinks we're nothing

Asha and Twilight:
But we're something else

All:
Yah!

*The door opened and everyone looked to see Queen Amaya*

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

But Queen Amaya wasn’t alone. She came with the Disney Fairies, and Mama Odie, who gave their powers to help the heroes in their cause to save all of Disney’s existence.

After the heroes received a boost of their powers, with others gaining additional powers to stand a chance, Queen Amaya sang.

Queen Amaya:
I've seen too many
Bad things that I can't keep count

All:
He loves

Queen Amaya:
One thing more than himself
His crown

All:
Crown

Queen Amaya:
Knowing what I know now