Cozy Glow 578 members · 943 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Cozy Glow came so late in MLP that she really did not get any merchandise. About the only one I can think of was Mashems. Anyone else know of any?

The other day I downloaded the Pinball Fx game, picked up the MLP skin for it, and was very surprised to see Cozy Glow make an appearance! Good game btw - well worth the few $.

I would legitimately love to get some Cozy Glow merchandise. All i have is one of the face masks from TechyCutie, but I'd love to get a Cozy Glow tanktop of some kind.

Aww! So cute!

I've considered a Cozy plush once or twice. None of them look right though.

the dobermans
Group Admin

Great question. The only other CG item I've seen is a figurine, possibly a from a blind bag.

I wonder if 3D printing one is an option.

Not official merchandise, but I commissioned a brushable Cozy Glow:

She even came with the cage, which I feel is an appropriate way to display her. But she's such an honest and trustworthy pony, I leave the door open. She hasn't killed me in my sleep.

...Yet.

The artist is currently closed for commissions, unfortunately, or I'd give her some advertising. As you can see, she does top notch work.

Official merch for cozy there's almost none, ik there's the one u mentioned and she appears in the card game + very few magazines/book appearances, besides those i don't think there's any. I'd absolutely love to get a cozy doll in the style that the new G5 ones are coming!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6