Cozy Glow 578 members · 943 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
the dobermans
Group Admin

Cozy Glow Short Story Contest #3 Results

Finalists and Next Steps

The time has come once again! Please join me in congratulating the winners of this year's short story contest:

Runner Up:

TEvening Glow
Cozy Glow finally feel content, her life back on track again. A visit from Princess Twilight brings back uncomfortable memories though, and sometimes you have to face the past head-on. ...no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel.
Lunaria · 11k words  ·  61  3 · 1.2k views

3rd Place:

TLivestream
There's a new streamer in town, and she's shaking things up.
bahatumay · 15k words  ·  25  4 · 539 views

2nd Place:

EDouble Solitary
Cozy Glow is unimpressed with her new cellmate.
Casketbase77 · 9k words  ·  182  6 · 2.3k views

1st Place:

TAfter Glow
Even after everything, Twilight doesn't know much about where Cozy Glow came from. The truth is far more dangerous than anything she could have imagined.
TheDriderPony · 5.8k words  ·  382  4 · 4k views

As always, we extend our sincere gratitude to all of the authors who entered. It was very apparent that everyone took the time to make an honest effort. Somewhere, Cozy is nodding in approval of your devotion and understanding that she is worthy of commemoration. The winners will be contacted individually regarding the disbursement of their prizes. Reviews will be written and posted to the group front page as time allows. For those interested, the progress and resolution of the remaining activities will be tracked on the front page.

soon cozy glow I will write the best story about you on this site

Yep, I knew it'd be After Glow. The moment I read the story, I was like: "Yeah, if this doesn't win first place, then the world's gone mad."

Congrats to the winners. :yay:

jmj

Congratulations to everyone who participated. The stories were all wonderful in their own way. Everyone should be proud of themselves.

Congrats to the winners! Thank you for a fun and inspiring contest! I hope to see it done again next year.

Congratulations to all the winners!! :heart:

Congrats to all the winners! Happy I was able to take part in this contest.

Gee willikers, what a big turnout for little Cozy. She’s flattered. Truly.

Real talk, as soon as I read After Glow I knew the contest had become a race for second place. I’m humbly honored that my jailbird Cozy story flew the coop with a shiny silver medal.

What a wonderful surprise this was to read!
I'm elated that everyone enjoyed the story so much and honored for it to have won. I know every author tends to undervalue their own works, but I personally thought it was a really tough competition (I was sure I'd drop down at least a few places for not using a single gosh, golly, or gee).
Thank you for the praise and congrats as well to the other stories that placed!
Here's looking forward to next year!

Congratulations and thank you for the oppurtunity to take a part in the contest ^^

One day...

I just know that one day there will be a "Door-Stopper" Category added into this contest. I am at 63,880 Words in my first six chapters for a Cozy Glow-centric story.

Obviously, the downvote on this came from Cozy herself. Or a very sore loser outside the top 3.

the dobermans
Group Admin

lol, or Twilight, angry that her nemesis is getting the attention.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15