My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TLove Me Like You
Despite an awful past, Wallflower loves her life with Sunset and has for many years. Then she finds a secret Sunset's been hiding. Now Wallflower is determined to stop Sunset from making the biggest mistake of her life—asking Wallflower to marry her.
Scampy · 41k words  ·  130  18 · 1.6k views

Review: Love Me Like You

Tags: Sex, Suicide/ Self Harm, Romance, Drama

Summary: The most detailed fiction I ever read in 2023.

Review: Did all the tags do it justice…?  Yes! Did the fiction live up to the expectations… Yes! Did the fiction have the best details?  Yes.  Did the characters feel more alive? Yes!  This is it… I am loving this fiction throughout the chapters.  My favorite chapter is clearly "Never Let Me Go".  My gosh… this was the best thing I ever read.  I like to congratulate you on it.  I like to thank you for making this great fiction.  This is a such inspiration. The drama of this fiction is so good… My gosh, such a masterpiece.  I want to cry!!! It’s too beautiful!!!!

I like to slap this as a 10/10.

The characters were so interesting that it felt like canon!!!  The emotions of these two are far greater than expected… and they should be shipped massively! Beautiful and cute on all chapters!!! My gosh!!! All your friends that help you with this also did a good job as well!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1