My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ETeething Troubles
The war with the Changelings isn't going well, but behind the lines engineers vie to produce a tank that might turn the tables - An Equestria at War short
The Great Scribbly One · 9.5k words  ·  37  2 · 876 views

Review: Teething Troubles

Tags: Drama, Slice of Life, Alternate Universe

Summary: Tanks and soldiers… and a lot of alternate-universe history.

Review: This was like a docmuation story.  It has its perks I do like that kind of stuff.  For an Alternate Universe, I would have to say yes because of world-building aspects and I do love world-building aspects.  This fiction was meant for me. I saw a little bit of improvement from the last fiction I read from this person.

There was a lot of good stuff in this that I think people would love it.  I hope this fiction receives more attention.   However, there are still a few things I saw so… I would have to say this is at least 6/10 for me.  I like but there was some stuff that needs improvement.

Again, thanks for the review! I do have a question though:

However, there are still a few things I saw so…

I'm not sure what this means, any specifics? I can't improve if I don't know what's wrong with the story.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

pop out your characters a bit more.... (hard to do if you haven't write a lot... however, popping out characters make them feel more alive) which you already done that i think with your next fiction you wrote after this one i think... (reform) I haven't read it yet but... I'm still impressed though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4