My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Firefoxino
Group Contributor
EWhy are our legs so long?!
Twilight here asking the REAL questions.
TechnoNerd · 1.2k words  ·  29  2 · 709 views

Let’s start from the basics, it’s a crackfic. 

SO what does that mean, it means there will be no real cohesion of events, everything will be so ooc you could see it go into orbit and that there will be not even a single gram of quasi negative mass of sense in this.

Now,The story is fairly short with some small snippets of the whole narrative, it goes from eqg all the way to equestria in a non discernable time frame. This means we really don’t have much to work on in regards to actually giving it a score. 

Is it fun? Maybe, depends if you have a 2021 sense of humor, where random and unexplained is funny. If you are older than 20 years old you may not enjoy this too much, the problem in my opinion arises from the overly randomic events. Yes, even crackfics needs some sort of plot, it sounds strange but true. 

Unfortunately there isn’t much to say about other aspects of a fic like this, it doesn’t have a pacing or anything similar. The only thing it has is a core idea centered around the fact that Twilight wants to be taller than anything. Why? To show off her power of course. 

So yeah, not a lot I can say here except giving my two cents. I found the story somewhat enjoyable if only as a light read, maybe to stop and relax while reading very heavy and big stories. 

Aside from that? Yeah not much on the ballpark in my opinion, so I’ll go straight to the scores.

SCORES

Core idea: 7/10 kinda funny, maybe Twilight wasn’t the best candidate for that though.

Grammar: 5/10 blep, doesn’t really have much on that, things are fast and not described very much, it is sometimes hard to imagine and see what is going on.

Pacing:-/10 it’s a crack fic so yeah, I got nothing.

Final score: 6/10 passable, although nothing too incredible, not wanting to pummel the Author of course maybe it wasn’t just my cup of tea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2