My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EDance of The Waters
Princess Twilight shows her counterpart a world she never could have imagined, and together, the two of them discover something new.
Mystic Sunrise · 10k words  ·  79  23 · 3k views

Review: Dancer of the Waters

[Equestria Girls], [Pony], [Alternate Universe], [Romance] 100%, [Slice of life]

Summary: Sci Twilight and Princess Twilight Sparkle get on with an emotional love interest relationship.

Data analysis:  This has to be one of the greatest ships I have ever seen.  [Sorry Flash Sentry but you are no longer a ship between both twilights in both worlds.]  If you like this fiction type between loving yourself from any alternate universe it could happen.  Stuff that I like about this is loving yourself. Which is odd? I thought everyone would love themselves… even if they go evil in another universe.  Alternate Universe is pretty much so much to expand upon.  Evil wins or Good wins then you have to think of time and space.  Since Princess Twilight vs Starlight Glimmer.  I mean there could be infinite Alternate Universes.

The flow of this was a bit weird in my taste however, it is still good which leads to at least an 8/10

The idea for loving yourself is still good which I give this at least a 10/10.

The dialog choices are also a good thing. I give it at least a 9/10.

Grammar wise it’s at least an 8/10

The final score 35/40

8.5/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1