My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ESet In Stone
It can't go to waste. All the power – my power, my control. I won't be trapped again.
Xrevias · 3.6k words  ·  226  8 · 5.6k views

Review: Set in Stone

Tags: [Slice of Life] , [sad] 60%, [tragedy] 5%

Summary: This is the story of how Cozy Glow felt when she was turned into stone.

Data analysis.: I think that this is done well. I have never thought about something like this. I mean fear for the little Cozy.  The one point of detail and emotional on how she felt that is 100% ok for the story.  If it wasn’t for Discord (Spirits of disharmony) none of this would have happened.  (where is season 10) lol.  The flow is good and does have emotional characteristics. The idea is pretty brilliant as a theory of what happened for Cozy of her childhood getting her cutie mark.  Near the ending of a memory is very thought out pretty well.

Critical analysis: Things that I realize that I question and guess what that is. It’s grammar of course!  Even with all those likes I tend to only see 4 errors in this story.  (I’m not going to say bad stuff.)  However, if the 4 could be corrected it would be great to this story.  I saw 2 miss punctuations and 1 miss spell, and one is a typo which is the word (wanna) but that’s pretty much of all it is.  It’s a happy sad story and not a tragedy I have to say.

The story has a great flow making me want to say 9/10 for a great story for Cozy Glow.

The idea is very inspirational of the character of itself by all means it’s clearly a 9/10.

Dialog is good I give it at least a 8/10

Well, when it comes to grammar I have to say at least 8/10 however it’s still not bad.

Final score is 

34/40

8.5/10

It’s a happy sad story and not a tragedy

Okay, uh, that image is disturbing. Very disturbing.

*Shudder* :fluttershyouch:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3