My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TChasing Someday
An online discovery leads to some interesting conversations—and revelations—between Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower Blush.
Gay For Gadot · 7k words  ·  140  6 · 2.8k views

Review: Chasing Someday

Summary: This is about Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower Blush telling about their problems and making a friendly relationship and then they go one step further into a romantic relationship.  Sunset Shimmer also helps Wallflower to be noticed in Canterlot High.

Analysis Data: I have to say this is good. The flow is great. I do like the relationship between Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower. (Well, this is my second one reading a shipping with Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower Blush again.  :3  )

Critic: It might need a little polishing. There are a few things but I won't point them out.

The flow of this story is 9/10 only because it’s good. I still like when Sunset Shimmer talks about school work with Wallflower Blush.

The idea is an 8.5/10 the reason there are other Sunset Shimmer and Wallflower fictions.

The grammar I have to say this fiction has done a little bit better in grammar so it’s clearly a 9/10

The dialog is 9/10  it brings out emotion to the characters. (Maybe I like emotional fictions. :3 )

Final score

35.5/40

8.80/10

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1