My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EPinkie’s Pies
Pinkie has decided that it’s time to embark on a new adventure: write a book! It’s going to be wonderful and interesting, but most importantly, it’ll make people smile.
Uz Naimat · 5.7k words  ·  30  3 · 657 views

Review: Pinkie’s Pies

Equestria girls fiction

Tags: [Slice of Life] 100%

Summary: Pinkie wants to make a book of her Pinkie’s Pie recipes.  Also wanted to share it to the world and her friends.

Analysis Data: This is the most great idea for this fiction , the most good flow that I seen so far as a reviewer, the most of making it so interesting read that I'm sure that in the Equestria Girls universe it could happen. Since Pinkie Pie is a cook after all.

However, It brings me to shame to actually do this.  Because of a few things… The grammar needs a tiny bit of work. Ok  a tiny piece of work.  To make it happen.

Pinkie gave Twilight a not-brushing hug. “And boy was she helpful! This would never have (been been) possible without her.”

If it wasn’t for that I clearly might have changed my mind.

There is still more stuff like grammar that needs to be fixed on certain stuff.

But i’m not going to highly point all of it out.  However, this is still a good fiction to read.

Scores

Idea is clearly 10/10. I like the idea to this. It reminds me of another story I just read.
Interesting is also a 10/10 You showed a lot and how Pinkie pie wanted to do this to write her recipe book.
The flow is clearly 10/10 Of course Twilight helps Pinkie pie with her recipe book which that's what friends should do.
Dialogue is a 10/10 I think the Dialogue is spot on.
And the grammar is a 7/10 it needs more polishing to get that feel in to make it great.

47/50

9/10

Once this user fixes all of this stuff I'm sure it would be then a 10/10 once all grammar is fixed as it would be the most masterpiece that I read as a review. Also I highly recommend reading this fiction.

Thank you for your kind words. It is a Pinkie Promise that the next story will have better grammar.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2