My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ELet's Make a Story
Pinkie wants to write the best story ever!
Heroic412227 · 1.8k words  ·  21  3 · 679 views

Summary: This story is about Pinkie Pie preparing to make a story knowing she had some trouble making it.  She then gets her friend Twilight Sparkle to help her with it. 

Analysis: This is a fiction about struggles with writing that everyone may have.  Writing is hard for some people. That's what I like about this fiction. 
On the negative side, only the word choice seems a bit questionable to me.

Ratings: 

Slice of Life: 10/10  I rate this because most of the facts are pretty much true for some writers.

Grammar: I would have to say at least 8/10.  Why 8, well, it needs a tiny bit of improvement and a little bit of polishing. 

Entertainment factor: for me it was very fun to read but it may not for others.  This fiction is based on learning like what I'm doing now.  Getting help with friends is the strongest idea and that’s what it is.  I give this at least 8/10.  This is almost like a hasbro writer.  Someone needs help, they ask a friend in need.  This is what the story is all about.

26/30 = 8.66/10

Additional Feedback:

Well one thing more to add: ‘wanna’ isn’t a type of word I would use… but that’s probably just me.  In paragraph 11.  I think it should have been  [want to].

Thank you for the review.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2