My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 863 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Light Heart101
Group Contributor

Chicken Sandwich Butt Tattoo
Written by

TheMajorTechie

Summary: Scootaloo has a problem. A very big, chicken sandwich-shaped problem. Actually, coming back to edit this thing after finishing the story, she's got a little more than just a chicken sandwich problem. But I ain't gonna tell you here 'cause that's a surprise tool that can help us later.

That's it. That's the story. Now go home and stay quarantined or something. :P

Expect OOC Scoots because I can't think of any worldly reason why she would be a restaurant manager. This extends to literally every character in this story 'cause I have no idea what the heck I'm doing right now.

Analysis: Another one of those stories where the writer has a lot of free time and has some random ideas. I can say that it is fairly funny with references to Karens and some rather crazy ideas. It's not a comedy that focuses on a single thought and pathway but thrives on the nonsensical and random. This isn't the first time I have tackled such a sporadic story, and this one isn't as random as the other. It may not be as refined as other comedies, but it makes for a quick and fun read.

Writing. 8/10 There are a few minor errors like a few letters that should have been capitalized in my opinion. (Like the word The in the first paragraph. Then there are sentences that could have benefited more if more detail was given.

A shudder ran down her spine. What would Rainbow Dash think of it?

I just feel like this was rushed in writing, but it's not showing any major errors.

Plot of the story: 7/10 Well, there isn't too much of a plot here. It's a sporadic story based on a loose idea of Scootaloo's new career. I have to give extra points because this story isn't supposed to have a real plot. It was made to be random.

Story flow: 6/10 Again, a lot of this stuff is sporadic and isn't supposed to make a lot of sense. I'm guessing that there are some jokes I'm not getting, but the last paragraph just seemed unnecessary for an ending. Not everything will make sense, so there is a case of hit and miss jokes here.

Final score: 21/30-7/10

This was (by the writer's own admission) a quick story made out of boredom. It was intended to be a quick and funny read of random jokes, which this story does succeed in. It was never intended to be some well thought out story with some quippy punch line in the end. It was a random and funny story. If you have a little time to kill and want a laugh, try this story out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2