The Unified Creators Alliance 494 members · 1,821 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
StormLuna
Group Admin

Are you a fan of basketball and wish to discuss it? Feel free to do so here!

PrinceOfDarkness
Group Admin

If I watch it, then it's to watch my favorite players Lebron James and Michael Jordan.

And to remember the king Kobe Bryant, you shall be missed, you were an inspiration to us all.

StormLuna
Group Admin

I'm a bigger fan of college ball, especially when March Madness comes around. My Blue Devils are disappointing me big time this year. When it comes to the NBA, I bleed green and white.

I did an edit of LeBron

Also, I didn't see a Basketball folder

StormLuna
Group Admin

You're commenting in the basketball thread, one that has been pinned just like the football one.

Rockets fan here, glad Harden is gone and satisfied with what we got in return.

Hey, Harden wore a fat suit to get out of Houston, so even if they got Jeff Green they'd still be better off.

I thought you meant a basketball folder for basketball-related stories...

StormLuna
Group Admin

No, a thread for people to discuss basketball. Two of the other admins, a couple members and myself are big into football so we created a thread for it. I did the same for basketball since it was requested. When it comes to stories, there will only be three folders based off of rating......well four since M stories have to be submitted prior to approval.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Well ALL of my brackets are officially busted thanks to Ohio State losing to Oral Roberts. This reminds me of the year that UMBC beat Virginia in the first round. Hopefully my women's brackets will remain perfect at least through the first day

Florida lost to Oregon but Florida State made the second round

they're gonna play Colorado today

StormLuna
Group Admin

Go Buffs! I have my CU jersey on already. In the women's tournament, Wyoming will be playing UCLA. I know upsets occur far less often in women's ball but I'd love to see them win. Oral Roberts has wrecked havoc on so many brackets, as has Ohio and Loyola-Chicago.

nvm game just started

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16