Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So... what about fully-original simulations? The simulated world in my own story isn't related to Matrix, Ready Player One, or SAO.

EPony-Me™
What happens when you realize that your life is a simulation? Well, you put the headset back on.
TheMajorTechie · 74k words  ·  315  15 · 5.9k views

The simulation focuses more or less on the ethics of artificial intelligence, and the idea that anyone may soon be able to have a personal AI that either assists them (home assistants), or in the case of the story, represent them.

EDIT: Well, color me impressed. Apparently, Pony-Me was one of the first stories added to this group, and I didn't even know!

Crystalbreeze
Group Admin

The idea of creating a unique virtual reality is very interesting. However there are some crossover stories out there, that are about ponies and Ready Player One, Matrix, or SAO. This group simply collects the fanfics about a simulation. And the "Pony-Me" story was the first, which aroused my attention. Very nice concept!

Thanks. The latest few chapters have an added little twist too them, too. :ajsmug:

But in return, that same twist took my plans for Part 3 of the story and ran them through the shredder...

Crystalbreeze
Group Admin

If you'd like, you could submit a guest chapter for the story while I try and figure out a new plan for the story to replace the one I fudged up recently.

Crystalbreeze
Group Admin

No thank you. :) This is your story and I'm not good at writing. This is very alluring, but no thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7