Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Tidal
Group Admin

First of all I'd like to formally apologize for the lack of information you guys have been given. These past few weeks have been rough to say the least for myself and it turns out its been rough for a few of the judges.

I spoke with Famous the other night and it seems that there have been a few personal matters taking place that have been delaying this judging process and its been no different from me. I have barely even had the time to log on my computer to do anything.

We have not forgotten about the contest or its winners. But please be patient with us. As soon as Famous and the rest of the judges have an opportunity to work together to get this process completed we will and a lot of the judges have already put in a lot of work to getting your stories read and graded. Thanks again for being understanding and please message myself or the other judges if you have any questions.

~Tidal~

Just a message to all of the judges:

I won't go on a large tangent, but I will say that I have seen, heard, and talked to various people are going through hard trials at this time, myself included. Press on and my prayers go out to you all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2