Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Sipioc
Group Admin

Well...it’s been a few months since we all checked in and in that time we have seen two stories in our Beanverse as well as the beginning of the end of our beloved franchise.

In terms of Bean what would his role have been in this “retirement”?

When you said begining of the end my heart clenched right there because I don't want to see it go :fluttercry:

Bean pushed his straw hat lower on his head to block the brilliance of the setting sun, propped his back hooves up on the beach chair and took a sip of his lemonade. Little drifts of sugar in the bottom made granules float up his straw with every sip, as well as tiny bits of lemon pulp in a mix of sour and sweep that made the saliva glands in the back of his jaw lock up and just ache with every slow slurp. It needed something. More samples, for one, he thought as he took another sip.

The delighted shrieks of a small foal drew his attention away from savoring the chill lemonade, and he took his time watching little Epiphany dash across the sand in the midst of several other foals her size, kicking up enough of the beach that would take at least an hour to comb and brush out tonight. He took another sip of lemonade to hide his smile. No, still missing something.

"There we go," exclaimed Celestia as she lowered herself into the larger beach chair to his side. "I brought us a couple of fresh towels for Piff. How has she been doing?" Golden magic gently lifted the dripping lemonade glass from his fetlock and brought it over to Her Royal Retiredness, who took a sip and grimaced in pain. "Sour," she gasped.

"Piff has been playing... I'm not sure if it has a name," admitted Bean. "They run around and scream, mostly. And there's a ball involved." He accepted the lemonade as it drifted back to him and took a longer sip from the considerably depleted contents.

There. Exactly what it needed.

And hoof in hoof, they watched the sun ever so slowly set over the ocean as the children played in the growing moonlight.

(But, this is only a suggestion.)

Sipioc
Group Admin

Yeah. It’s gonna be a tough one

Irrespective
Group Admin

Not bad at all. Let's see. Highlight the text, control-c, nothing to see here, no blatant theft of an excellent concept, move along... :pinkiehappy:

I've had a thought or two about this 'retirement,' but since the main story is in between seasons 4 and 5 at the moment, I figure I have time to see how the show concludes before I have to commit to anything.
But I am certainly open to suggestions and ideas. :yay:

(So, does this mean that Principal Celestia is retiring too? :rainbowderp:)

Sipioc
Group Admin

Beautiful.

“We have to go back.”

“Oh thank goodness. I was wondering what you were up to, but now we can head back home. Poor Twilight must be going crazy.”

“...Back to the hotel, I left the sunscreen.”

“....I...uhhh...”

It's a beautiful suggestion.

Sipioc
Group Admin

“Sunset your in charge.”

“Principal Celestia, the PTA is asking that you refrain from putting Teenagers in charge of school. We don’t need another “Red Dawn” incident.

I think Celestia and Bean will retire to the family life. Luna.... I don’t really know.

Luna will run a successful nightclub somewhere, probably Canterlot, celebrating the night with her fellow night owls.

As for Celestia, I expect her and Bean to spend a decade on vacation, but eventually she’d head back to Canterlot to spend her time teaching students at her School for Gifted Unicorns.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10