Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Sipioc
Group Admin

So if Bean and Celly do have a baby would it be an Alicorn?

If not, what would it be?

Would it be a filly like Celestia believes or a Colt?

Earth Pony? Unicorn? A wild card and make it a Pegasus?

Is Epiphany the name? Or something else?

Ephiphany is, the realisation of an idea…or a spice I think.

And I would love if it is an alicorn, Flurry will have a playmate!

And now that I mention that, will the child would become Flurry uncle…or cousin?

Irrespective
Group Admin

I hope Discord was right and that Bean has a seal. :pinkiehappy:

They would be cousins, in a roundabout way. I think.

Yeah that makes sense

Sipioc
Group Admin

Second cousins. Maybe third.

Well, this is just my inner romantic coming out to play, but my gut says Pegasus. Most fancanon seems to think Celestia and Luna ascended and that they were a unicorn and a Pegasus (deviations on which was which). I think Celestia's playful nature gives her more of a Pegasus feel and well, like mother like daughter (bits on filly btw)

Epiphany is a wonderful name that gives me high hopes for her!

Plus that would be Bean's luck; trying desperately to reign in a hyperactive Pegasus filly

I guess I would like an Alicorn and....hhmmm Earth Pony or Unicorn I guess.
I kind of just want the child to have somewhat of a choice as to what it wants to do later.
Celestia is not dying it seems and I remember a different story in which they hardly believed into the princesses having no time or no right for some freetime.
Not sure why this seems like something I would like to see tonight, but I think the child should just get as much noble/princess training as she needs to have and then I would like to see what she plans to do in a future story maybe.

It was a bit random and it is a different situation like with Twilight, but I suddenly don't want the child to be forced into the situation.

Anyway back to the topic, I would say choose the race that we don't have already in the family, but Celestia is everything already.
I wanted a Unicorn, but then I thought Earth Pony to give Bean something to use in a future argument.

I mean something playfully like "two Earth ponys against one Alicorn, you lost", maaaann describing it in english is difficult sometimes. I mean I always need to use sentences/examples like this which aren't always showing exactly what I mean.

The name....I guess it is alright, I think I liked it.

edit: I guess the kid having a childhood as normal as possible and a not so pushy Celestia (in princess matters), would make it look good in chase he decites to let her grew up into a fellow ruler right away.

I just don't want that "you need to do that because your a princess or Alicorn and the ponies expect that from you." I mostly dislike the stories that act as if they only live to please the demanding and sometimes even rudes subjects.

You just want to know so you know what to draw don't you?

Definitely a filly
Pegasus or Alicorn please

Sipioc
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11