Meadowbrook 137 members · 112 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

...is another that I had found of our lovely mare of honor. I saved this image of a scene in comic #6 of the “Legends of Magic” series, then edited it to give a closer look of Meadowbrook. I love it because of the way Meadowbrook is currently sitting down, with her skirt ruffling or...whatever word that describes what’s happening to her skirt as she’s sitting.

What do you all think?

<3 :heart:

That's all I will say. :raritywink:

According to a friend of mine on dA, who's an expert on this sort of thing, long skirts have a tendancy to collect in that manner when the subject sits.

Interestingly, Meadowbrook's skirt is depicted inconsistently in media.

In the above vector, it sits atop her back and doesn't extend all the way around. Compare to this screenshot, which also graces the group frontpage;

I can only guess they mainly used the former as it's easier to animate.

It's also probably a bit more practical, considering Meadowbrook's day job and where she lives. Given that a swamp is full of mud and things that clothing could get caught on, would she really be wanting to wear a skirt that could either a) get dirty very easily, or b) caught on something?

Having been to the bayous of Louisiana, I can definitely tell you the answer to both questions is probably no.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5