Students of Friendship 368 members · 1,526 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

To celebrate my name change and if The Snow Whote story sounds too ambitious I’ve decided to come up with a Oneshot idea

This Oneshot is based on The 7D episode The Great Glitterpillar if anyone remembers that show. This will take place in an Alternate Universe of a alt universe (Twilight and The Seven Creatures) of an alt universe (Twilight And Friends) of an alt (Main MLP Universe)

But that’s besides the point in this universe they serve the Queen (Twilight Sparkle) but some still keep their main trait (Gallus’ grumpiness, Yona’s sleepiness, and Smolder’s Sneezing) unlike in the Seven Creatures universe where the latter main traits are removed

The cast is the one that’s already been established in my last post.

Cozy Glow (The Real One) as Hildy Gloom
No Grim Gloom will be In this
Starlight Or Spike as Scratchy (Either one will work well)

The only thing that will be changed for the episode is Ocellus (Bashful) being the one that can talk to animals instead of Autumn (Dopey), since this is MLP we’re talking about, animals are the only thing she’s not extremely shy around

Things I want to be added is part before Cozy goes into the jungle and more shenanigans involving bugs. Another thing is more shenanigans where the giant Cozy chases the 7C with her hands around the castle, attempting to catch them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1