Students of Friendship 368 members · 1,526 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

You remember the classic children's tune The Ants Go Marching? We all first learned it somewhere. But for me, my introduction to it was from the Barney & Friends Episode: Having Tens of Fun (Parade of Numbers on VHS).

For a while, I had this thought of the Student 6 from Friendship is Magic doing a rendition for preschool/kindergarten children during a school picnic. Since Min was the one who wore the little ant slipper, which girl in the Student 6 do you believe should wear that in this rendition and why? Ocellus, Silverstream, Smolder, or Yona?

Leave your thoughts in the comments.

Well, my first thought would be Ocellus.

But then I also think having it be Yona would be delightfully ironic, considering she's the biggest of the Young Six. :rainbowlaugh:

Here's link to a poll I made that you can share with others about: https://strawpoll.com/polls/6QnM7akK8Ze

JTH

It's an interesting concept that could be done multiple ways. Ocellus being the lead makes the story pretty much on the rendition itself and straightforward. If one of the other students is perhaps selected/picked to be the lead, it then becomes a deeper story on how one creature/species learns about another's traditions/culture.

If the ladder, I think Smolder is a fun choice because her friendship with specifically Ocellus makes her willing to understand them, even if in her mind "The Way of the Bug" you will may be a bit weird and not make much sense to a dragon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4