Students of Friendship 368 members · 1,526 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Gallus: At that moment I always thought that no Griffon or any creature will never be my friend And I always will be the griffon who takes things and never give back and never be wanted by anybody and destined to be alone forever.

An young light green pony reader a comic book then the voice from the other side said "Sandbar its time to go to sleep its a school night." The female voice said.

A pink seapony sleeping on her bed Dreaming one day that she will go up to the surface for the first time then she mumbled something in her sleep "stairs."

A young larva black changeling crawling around and Staring at the moon in such Fascination to it.

A young Orange dragon playing tea party but then an older dragon called out " yo smolder come on I'm going to teach you how to lava surfing with your big bro!" Said the red dragon.

And a young yak playing in the snow and smashing logs and said "Yona smash!!!"

And Then back to the sleeping sad Griffon.

Gallus: But thankfully I was wrong.

That is very sweet. A Big Bang Theory with the Student Six, sign me up.

Awww... So heartwarming!

Thanks guys when I was watching that episode at least this part of it I was thinking of how gallus felt like during his younger years that maybe in the future he will meet his friends one day

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4