Students of Friendship 368 members · 1,526 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So I just got finished reading DrakeyC’s Yu-Gi-Oh! Crossover fics ‘Duelists of the Autumn Crown’ and ‘Duelists of the Friendship Cup’ and it kinda got me inspired to make my own Yu-Gi-Oh! fic in the same style, but focused on the Student Six.

However, I’m having a bit of an issue really nailing down each of the student’s decks. This is what I have so far, and I would really like some feedback on what you all think...

Gallus - Scrap
Smolder - Red-Eyes
Ocellus - Krawler
Sandbar - Super Quantum
Silverstream - Plunder Patrol
Yona - ???
Cozy Glow - Kuriboh
Swift Foot (from the IDW comics) - ???

Yona might have an Amazon deck.

Make Yona whatever is the most powerful and consistently winning deck at the time, changing with the meta.
With the excuse of, "The point of the game is to win, these cards win, so I use them. Why wouldn't I?"

Eh, give Swift and alt win condition deck. Change up the flow of the chapters. Maybe final countdown or Exodia. Toon world could also be interesting.

7239629 Yona might use an Ice-Barrier/Ice Princess type of deck.

I've considered Yona using a Superheavy Samurai deck before, since they're very aggressive and focus only on fighting instead of traps or spells, which I figure fits since yaks don't use magic or much in the way of tactics beyond "smash".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5