Students of Friendship 368 members · 1,526 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

what do you guys think of Weekend fun and Headaches?

Im loving it so far. The dialogue between the characters is very natural and in character for them. Also I am a gamer so Im really loving the plot so far. You are doing a good job.

thx for the feedback and hope you give it a like

btw did you get the easter egg joke i put in it

Ah, maybe. What is it?

Oh that. Yeah I did

An-Twan Star
Group Admin

That's good to hear. Glad you like it.

I've seen it and immediately knew it's the one you talked about. Though, I wish it wouldn't be an Anthro fic..... I thought you were going to write them as what they actually are, no (partial) species transformation.

Edit: Oh, and no aged-up. That caught me off-guard, too. I expected a fic about them as the teenagers they are.

well the anthro is just them to stand upright at times.

and the age up thing was because the rules of the site say anthro and humans have to be 18 years old for the sex tag

edit: also don't worry there still going act like teens still. I like to think you don't hit adulthood until your 21 or 23, its really who you asking that about

well the anthro is just them to stand upright at times.

But why the tag then? That's something their species can do anyway. We've seen that in the show.

true but i already made up my mind about it

What I meant, was, why do you apply the anthro tag if you still consider them the same? You changed nothing about them that would turn them into anthros, so why did you put the tag on the story then?

well see the artist tag that what they mostly look like and i think that fellow under anthro at that ponit

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19