The Official Generation Five Site 690 members · 1,978 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I think that would make it more interesting and could be a way to get around the Discovery Family rights issue

That's probably what they'll end up doing if they ever show Skyros. After all, it took until the final chapter of "Make Your Mark" to show where the dragons ended up, and even then we only saw about five of them total (Spike included).

Also because of the Discovery Family rights issue

The only G4 alicorn they can reference is Twilight

This is the first I’ve heard of Discovery Family potentially being a reason why we don’t see more references to G4. Do you have a source on that? I’m struggling to come up with anything.

Gillian Berrow said in a Q&A panel at Everfree Northwest 2023 that this was the case

7966208 Is there a link to that source?

The article accidentally says PonyCon Holland instead of Everfree Northwest but other than the article should be mostly accurate
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2023/10/my-little-pony-generation-4-show.html?m=1

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Actually, it took till chapter 5 to see where they ended up. We just didn’t see any because they were hibernating.

Actually, given the layout of the terrain, you could argue it was also shown in chapter 4

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8