Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

For those of you that don't know what Future Quest it was a comic event of a Hanna-Barbera shared universe made from all of their action characters.

As you might be able to see it had Space Ghost, Birdman, Jonny Quest, The Herculoids, The Galaxy Trio, Mightor, Frankenstein Jr. and The Impossibles, but not on any of the covers was Dino Boy as well, Shazzan only made a small cameo in the event which couldn't be seen that easily . After the event comic was over Future Quest got a spin off series call Future Quest Presents issues 1-3 was about Space Ghost, issue 4 was about the Galaxy Trio, and now with issues 5-? is Birdman.

Should any of these characters be added to the universe they have made?

(Moby Dick)

(Space Ace & the Space, & Teen Force)

Ruby-Spear cartoons are now under Hanna-Barbera, so here are some of their cartoons that can be used.

I don't know enough about most of these franchises to really comment.

On another note since DC owns the comic rights to a lot of these Hanna-Barbera series' it means there could potentially be crossovers with justice league. I kinda think dc might put a lot of the mystery solving series into a common universe of its own. Dynomutt has had some crossovers with scooby doo before and scooby doo has had some crossovers with Batman before, so I kinda think there might be a chance of seeing them there occasionally.

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Scooby-Doo already has two ongoing comic series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3