Shakespearicles
Group Admin

With the final story published,
everyone who participated has gotten their gifts delivered, thus
Jinglemas'23 is Officially Concluded!

And Happy New Year!

We did it!

Awesome work everyone. :heart:

Congratulurationings! It was my first Jinglemas and lots of fun. Also insanity. :pinkiecrazy:

Great stuff! :raritystarry:

I'd say there's no way next year can top this, and it will surely return to the range of prior years… but given how frequently wrong I was with guessing Fimfiction stats and output levels in 2023, and how contests seem to remain on the up-and-up, I'll refrain from saying that. :twilightsheepish:

It was fun to take part in my first-ever Jinglemas. And I look forward to next year's event.

This was a fun year to participate in. Good job everyone!

Congrats everyone! Amazing work from everyone involved :)

TCC56
Group Contributor

A big thank you to the Breezie team this year. While there were a few problem points, we had fewer missed deliveries this year and a ton of participation from the group. So to both those breezies who did stories and those who weren't able to grab one but were still around to provide ideas, encouragement, proof-reading, and the like:

Jhoira
Nailah
Calypso
Derparnieux
Short-tale
Omegathyst
Equimorto
GaPJaxie
Kleia
Alex_
Unity Bringer
Yoshikage Kira
ScarletRibbon
Rune Soldier Dan
And of course,
Shakespearicles

Thank you.

Woo! Another blast as always! Great job everyone! Especially all you dedicated Breezies!

ʼTwas fun to participate in this. This year was my first, and Iʼm really glad I did it.

Happy New Year 2024, everypony!

Merry Jinglemas and a Happy New Year!

This was a wonderful event!
I look forward to next year!
Cheers, everyone!
:twilightsmile:

Great event - looking forward to 2024!

It was an interesting first time for me. I’m considering new ideas for next Jinglemas.

Fun times were had. It was a nice story to write.

Didn't work up the courage to participate this year and only wrote a story in the Jinglemas spirit, but I will definitely be participating in 2024 for sure since I aim to go high with my writing for the year.

Glad everyone who participated had fun!

Loved this as my first time! Looking forward for the next already!

That was lots of fun! <3

Writing for more than myself was a lovely feeling.

With thanks and honor to Shakes and TCC56 for organizing us through another year.:heart::heart:

Yay \ ^ w ^ / :heart:

To be honest this was both stressful and fun. To be honest I haven’t had the time to check either the story I got receive, or edit the one I wrote to fix mistakes / add some missing content in the author’s note.

That being said, this was definitely enjoyable. And it’s making me consider joining other events and give another try to contest

Every year, I love being able to write for Jinglemas, and I'm really glad it went so well this year.
Here's to more great years, thank you Shakes. Thank you Tempest.
Thank you to all the breezie's. <3

Fantastic! Good work everyone!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24