Jinglemas 488 members · 646 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

Jinglemas 2023 Cover Art Raffle!

Jinglemas 2023 signups are open and here, so it's the time of year where I will take one free cover art piece! This is the first annual cover art raffle, so expect this again next year!

This raffle will end the day that enrolling for Jinglemas does, which is November 25th.
Once assignments go out, the winner will give me their ideas for their cover piece based on the prompt from their person without telling me who it is!

Rules:

1. This raffle is for people participating in Jinglemas only. Attempting to get non-Jinglemas art will disqualify you and the winner will be re-rolled.
2. The full form is required for your entry to count.
3. Proof of entry must be a screenshot of your PM to Shakespearicles, and it must include the date in the screenshot. Example [this is my registration from last year]:

4. I will not tolerate any harassment towards myself, the winner, and the event organizer. I will disqualify you and re-roll.
5. I am a human being with a job to work, school to attend, and more. Free art does not take priority over my paid and IRL things, but I can guarantee that this work will be completed before it's time for stories to be posted to site!
6. My Terms of Service applies. See my profile for full TOS.
7. Please number your posts! First person to post is entry #1, second person is #2, and so on. Please check the latest post before posting your form!
8. Tagging me in your reply is optional. I will check this thread regardless.
9. Lastly, if I have you blocked etc, I reserve the right to disqualify you with the pretext that you are blocked etc.

Entry Form:

Username:
Proof of entry into 2023's Jinglemas: [link to image, or embedded image is fine]
Entry #:

The Winner will receive a piece like the two below:

Please click the image for larger size. Winner will receive a fully rendered, high quality piece.

If you're interested in other art from me, my profile contains my paid work info.

Shakespearicles
Group Admin

3. Proof of entry must be a screenshot of your PM to Shakespearicles, and it must include the date in the screenshot. Example [this is my registration from last year]:

Or you can just ask me, 7900750. I have the entire roster.

Fair enough! Either way works. Might still ask to be REALLY sure.

Username: Greatazuredragon

Entry #:1

Username: Calypso

Sorry, doesn't show a date but it was on 11/01/23 this year. You can just ask Shakes for the roster like he said.

Entry #:2

Username: Ltmajordude
Proof of entry into 2023's Jinglemas:

Entry #: 3

Hello! Thanks for the generous raffle. Hopefully we see more participants as the deadline approaches.

Entry: #4

Short-tale entry #6

Hopefully that works

Entry #8

And given how much trouble I'm having just adding a screen print can you please just contact Shakespearicles to verify me.

Frazzle2Dazzle’s
Entry #9

Fimfiction does not make adding photos easy....

Entry #10. Thanks for doing this. I hope everyone who enrolls in Jinglemas makes an entry here.

Entry #12

I'll throw my hat into the lotter as well this year.

After winning, how soon must the winner supply you with a title and a basic feel of the story to give you enough time to complete the art?

I'll add this to the main post as well, but id prefer within no more than a week after November 25th. After that I will consider drawing a new winner.

Shakespearicles
Group Admin

If nothing else, this thread lets me see which of your deranged sociopaths use Light Mode.

Name: Uz Naimat
Entry #13:

Entry 14

The most important controversy on Fimfiction.

Username: thedriderpony

Entry #: 15

What if the unthinkable happens, and the winner has you as the person they write a story for?

Comment posted by the star bringer deleted Nov 22nd, 2023

Entry: 16 User name: the star bringer. :pinkiehappy:

Entry #17

Posting a Dropbox link to the snapshot, because I cannot seem to upload a picture normally for the life of me x.x

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/z0wiqg2b6li0y89a8xxgv/Mooom.jpg?rlkey=ku6g6erz11ktw9s5iiqm453m0&dl=0

Username: Rewan Demontay

Entry #: 18

What the hay, I’ll give this a shot. Better than not doing it and regretting it!

Username: Ghost Mike
Entry #19

Too bogged down to go through the screenshot hosting rigmarole, so please confirm with Shakesspearicles that I’ve signed up.

Username: Viatorem

Proof amid entry:

Entry: #20

Username: That One Strange Fellow

Entry #: 21

Username: EileenSaysHi

Entry #: 22

Congrats! RNG chose you! You're free to PM me here on site or DM me on discord! Whichever is easiest for you!

And you know what? Second winner!
Congrats! You're my second winner! Same as above, you can PM me on site or via discord!

I actually won something! I’ll primarily be on Discord. Easier to quickly respond over there.

Wooooooooo! Huzzzah!

Congrats to the winners! Can’t wait to see what arts they get for their stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34