Jinglemas 488 members · 646 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Shakespearicles
Group Admin

With all story gifts exchanged, I am happy to announce that

Jinglemas'22 has officially concluded!

The real gift was the friendship we made along the way!

See you all back here next year!

And with literally only one story less than the previous year, despite a 16% drop in new stories in 2022. Most impressive. :rainbowdetermined2:

TCC56
Group Contributor
TCC56 #3 · Jan 1st, 2023 · · ·

This was a damn good year behind the scenes - despite having almost exactly as many stories as the last two years, we had significantly fewer missed deliveries and many of those who couldn't were kind enough to inform us in advance so the breezie team had more time to work.

In fact, we ended up with more breezie volunteers this year than we had stories that needed to be done, which is a great problem to have. Both those who wrote and those who didn't draw a story all helped - not just with writing but with proofreading, ideas, and cover art.

So a big thank you to this year's breezie team:
Nailah
Short-tale
daOtterGuy
Rune Soldier Dan
Jhoira
Yoshikage Kira
Unity Bringer
Equimorto
GaPJaxie
ScarletRibbon
Applezombi
Level Dasher
Calypso
Omegathyst
Petrichord

And, of course, the one behind it all:
Shakespearicles

Thank you all for your work and making this year another great one!

Huge props to everyone on the backend making jinglemas run smoothly. You have the holliest jollies in the land.

Maybe this year I'll actually sign up and try my hand at it. Been in the group a while now, and I've still not taken the plunge. Shame on me.

Congrats on another successful year! Always fun to take part in these.

One more in the bag. It was a fun one this year. My prompt was really unique.

Here's to the next one! :rainbowdetermined2:

Thanks to everyone who joined in. Together we make the mass jingle.

Yeah, I'm sticking with that one.

Thank you all! Happy New Year!

This was once again a fun story exchange. Thanks!

Woohoo! Go everypony!

Now how can I break next year's story request... mad cackling

Great job, everypony! This Jinglemas really forced me to flex my creative muscles and was just what I needed to break out of a creative funk. The fact my Secret Santa gave me a great story also helped.

See you all next year!

Hugs for all!

This was so much fun! I'm totally going to do it again next year.
Happy New Year everyone, and thank you to all the breezies and everypony else behind the curtains for making this run so smoothly. You all are the best!

Shakespearicles
Group Admin

It's the reason for the season!

You need to put your own name on the list, oh Head Breezie!~

Shakespearicles
Group Admin

You need to put your own name on the list, oh Head Breezie!~

Omg, YES!
Allow me:

TCC56 was absolutely vital this year!

Last year I had the luxury of Jinglemas week off from work. This year however, I had to work during the week and also try to stay on top of managing the Jinglemas spreadsheet.

But TCC56 proved once again to be clutch, not only in tirelessly managing the spreadsheet at all hours day and night, but also dealing with distributing Breezie assignments quickly while I was offline at work.

I can say with absolute certainty that this year only went as smoothly as it did because of their work, and should be shouted from the mountaintops!

This was great, good work everyone.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19