Equestria at War 1,805 members · 800 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Feather Book
Group Admin

This year's contest we blew our previous records of entries out of the water with a whopping 32 stories. Thank you to everyone who got involved! Understandably with so many stories it took a while for all us judges to review them all. But the results are now in.

First Place: The Special Ambassador by JamesJameson
Second Place: The Bastion Gambit by Smug Anime Girl
Third Place: Reunion by MacArthurite

Congratulations to the winners! I'll be contacting you soon about your rewards!

As always, there where some special mentions we have to make in no particular order:
That Fateful Day in August by Mitamajr
The Griffon's Liberation Army by Nagerleral
Legacy of an Alcoholic Tank Commander by PoniesMine
Equestria At War: The Mare In The High Castle by Salty Alty
The Bounty Hunter's Journey: The Escape from Azkaban by Jean De Basse - Woolie

Thank you all again for those who entered. We really do wish you all had a great time reading and writing.

:blushbat:

Holy crap, I placed?! And here I was hoping for an honorable mention. I'm honored, thanks to all the judges who liked my work.

Personally I thoroughly enjoyed yours to a very high extent and I am eager to see more if you choose to continue your work.

Aw shucks, you're making me blush. I'm working on another writing project right now, but I may just add a few one-shots to the story I've already posted.

Just don't force yourself, nothing kills an idea faster.

Next time! Congrats guys, enjoyed all the stories!

Well I didn't win but it was a very fun project to do and I enjoyed it very much and it got me into writing, so overall I have to rate this a big success :pinkiehappy:

Also the winning stories where much better, I especially liked Reunion.

It was a really fun experience and I'm happy I decided to participate. Good job for the winners and I hope I get to read all of your works.

Though I'm still not sure what I bucked up so hard that I got such negative reviews (well mostly dislikes, the comments are pretty positive)

Lil Penpusher
Group Admin

I totally wasn't biased towards anything Solar Empire related.

At all.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12