Artists and Animators of FimFiction 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey, is there anyone out there willing to do things for free? I can’t pay you but I will write your username in the author’s notes so you may get credit for your work.

I need an artist and animator who can draw robots, vehicles, and animals(anthro, feral, and in between), and who can also do videos, gifs, or animation.

There are a few things I need done, but first I need someone to offer their services. if anyone’s interested, please reply, send a pm, or contact me on discord. https://discord.gg/MeCVrmey

I do plenty of mecha stuff, and I can animate, but if you really want everything you seem to be to be asking, you'll need to open up your wallet if you hope to have any responses form any animator for the sheer amount of work this would necessitate if you want it in a timely manor. Sorry
dude this is my advice I can give you. Other then that you might have better luck asking around DeviantArt. Best of luck 7811191

Ok, I have a DeviantArt account, but how do I get a bite on the line?

Well offering up more then just saying "you may get credit for your work" if your pitch is to offer 'exposure' in lieu of actually revenue, that's sort of shooting yourself in the foot. Look up beguine artist doing mechs or Transformer's stuff, Transformer's animated style or Robots in Disguise is probably your best bet, ideally already starting doing digital art, if they do gif animations that is a good sign. I would honestly suggest that you offer up trading a story for art if you really want to get an artist, to not make them feel like they are not giving up work for basically nothing, that you aren't just fishing, or that you are just up and abandon them once you get what your want, which is pretty disheartening. Doing a trade is a good way to show you are willing to put in the work to get an equivalent worth in art, and helps to build an honest trust in the relationship; not to mention you are far more likely to get better quality art if you can provide them with something they really want. Then after trust is established, show them your stuff and your pitch ideas see if sounds interesting to them. Ideally, if you want to make videos animation you are better off just get an artist to provide the art, and learn to used basic video editing in free programs like Blender and make your animations from there. You are better off doing stills animations with just static PNG images moving around, it really crud, yes, but if you practice enough you can get surprisingly interesting results, with good used of narration and sound effects, and you can both improve on your crafts in the process in the process and develop your friendship from there.

While I can't actually offer doing any animation or art, I can at least provide you with resources that you can learn some animations and basic video editing. So pitch me your animation ideas in a PM and I can offer up, some suggestions on what you would need to get or learn.

Best of luck dude.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4