Artists and Animators of FimFiction 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I want to learn how to create an animated trailer for fanfictions. Can someone teach me how to do that?

My normal answer to this would be to just youtube it or goggle it, but not to sound like a dick I would need to know what you want to start with and what is your current drawing skill level, what program are you currently using? Do you want to animate characters, SVG's, text etc. as to know where to better point you at.

I want to animate characters and I'm currently using Wick Editor due to it being free to use with little to no downloads. My current drawing skill level is more or less moderate, I think.

I also want to be a combination of the show's style and the style from Steven Universe: The Movie.

okay well look on youtube used the search key 'Wick Editor animation tutorial' as a basis if that doesn't work. I could be of a little more help for you if you used program like Krita or Blender but this should get you started at least. Remember youtube search bar is your best friend

here are a few tutorials I just found for you you could use as a basis, I hope it help and please start small and grow your skills from there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6