Artists and Animators of FimFiction 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
TheArquius
Group Admin

A lot of you probably don't know this, but I am an animator. It's a very exciting thing to get into, and now that I have all of the necessary equipment, I intend to seize my moment. Soooo I'm currently writing a bunch of scripts regarding some projects that I'm working on. I want them to appeal to all of you followers of mine, so I'm currently opening up positions on my team for animators, script editors/writers, and many more things!

The Projects I'm currently Working on-
Project PARADOX (More info on this will come out in the future, but I need as many people as POSSIBLE to help me work on this. It's the biggest project I'll probably ever work on.)
Deliciousness Animated
Schoolstuck
Other Original Animations!

Keep in mind that none of these have nothing to do with My Little Pony, and will have nothing to with My Little Pony. However, if you are interested in joining in on my projects, email me at margopologx@gmail.com or thearquius@gmail.com (even though I do prefer margopologx because I am the most active on it)

If you want to be an animator on my projects, I do need somewhat of a portfolio or examples of things that you have done. When it comes to script editing, anyone is welcome.

Alright, thanks guys!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1