Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Okay, so there are folders for stories here, but no stories! I am to fix that. But, I might as well try to write something that appeals at least the the core demographic.

That's you guys.

So: would you rather see --

1. A story about somepony (probably Twilight or Starlight) visiting/getting stuck in the DHMIS universe.

or

2. A retelling of the series in pony form. EG with Pinkie/Pinkemena as Red Guy, and, say, Svengallop as Roy. This would follow the theory that Red Guy is the in-universe DHMIS show's creator, and Roy is his financial backer who has an unwholesome influence on Red Guy's creation.

Also would you rather see --

1. Parodies of existing DHMIS shorts,

or

2. Descriptions of hypothetical new episodes?

Thank you for your time, and remember: plain foods keep your body ticking over just so.

GameQubb
Group Admin

I would probably like to see something like some characters trapped in a nightmare of DHMIS and yes the only one that can get them out is Luna. Only one slight problem though, Luna is trapped in the dreams too. Kinda like the Tantabus episode except you know with Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.

LOL. That's an awful lot like another story I'm working on already. :D But that one's Herbert West/Flatliners-based. :rainbowwild:

GameQubb
Group Admin

Well it's just a thought, but I do think that would be a good DHMIS/MLP story.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I would like to see stories about ponies hugging things that are scared, and the consequences thereof.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6