Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,151 members · 293 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I am asking if anyone here knows of any good pastebin stories with rgre themes. I have read as much as i could from ponepaste of 482 stories but i think i might have missed some.

Also if anyone knows of a story where either anon owns a gym or anon convinces cadance and the other princesses to go to the gym that would be appreciated.

Look up NMP. It’s basically “lonely mate gets husbando human through Cadence.” Also, I forgot the name of one story. Look up “Invasion” and it should be there. Basically the NMP with heavier tones of RGRE.

I know there’s one with anon and Spitfire where she wants a lawnmower, but I can’t temember the story. It was tucked away in a series of shorts in one long story. Just look up anon and Spitfire tags.

Villanon is good but hasn’t updated.

Tall and short of it, if you haven’t read that series yet. Or was it long and short of it? It’s anon transformation in RGRE.

It’s not on pine paste, but I remember a Pastbin story where mates come to Earth looking for their perfect match. It was anthro, and I can’t remember the story. I just remember one of them had Fluttershy approaching an angry dog owner who didn’t want to love ever again, but she slowly opened up his heart and it was really sweet. I think I found it by googling “RGRE EQG Pastbin.”

Where's invasion again?

The gym stuff sounds like something this guy has written:
https://pastebin.com/u/lapsbin/1

There is also the Green List the biggest collection of RGRE stories afaik.

Thank you for the information. I will check these out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9